It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Try:

Bob Shaw, The Palace of Eternity.

Arthur C. Clarke, Childhood's End

I could probably think of a few more, but why should I be the one doing all the work?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sounds to me like more grasping at straws; trying to come up with a viable alternative to oblivion. Of course, I hope there's more to life than this, that all the struggle isn't in vain, that it's all for some higher purpose. I just doubt it.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
How about mabye instead of talking about him you try talking TO him......He is answering questions in this threadQuestions for John Lear

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
moog synthesizer:

>It's alrigfht to keep an opend mind but you can't just make up fantasies or live in Alice and WonderLand.

I think you need to do some more research moog...and maybe be a little more "open" about other intelligent "beings" existing in our solar system.

Regarding Mars' blue sky:

www.libertythink.com...
www.ominous-valve.com...

They had a "calibration" problem apparently.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Does "having an open mind" and "considering the possibilities" mean to completely suspend disbelief?

I think Mr. Lears stories are all creative inventions; on par with the ancient tales told by traveling minstrels. How many here would seriously consider the fact that "Alice In Wonderland" is a true account? Not many I'd wager.

And you can throw in the handy plot devices of "planetary cloaking devices" all you want to....they're still just plot devices intended to plug huge holes in a bad story. That's only one example.

Discussing it is pointless....I fail to see how one can be given a free pass because they are careful to append "that's my opinion" or "that's what I believe" to their words. Holding it up for any "serious" discussion is a disservice to any type of real research and investigation.

"Soul Catcher"????....Do we even possess a soul?

That's my opinion.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Comments on his theory and yours please.

Seeing as how a "soul" has never proven to be anything more than wishful thinking on the part of those who like to think life continues and our whole existence is something other than a huge waste of time, I don't think much of the "theory." It sounds like a lot of bad science fiction nonsense, cobbled together from old "Babylon 5" reruns. That's what I think.

I would add, however, that if someone were to show me convincing evidence of the existence of either a soul or a huge construction on the Moon, I might be more likely to go along with the story.

Otherwise, it's just more noise. Crap and noise.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Originally posted by moog synthesizer

I don't think the moon is teaming with life. You have a lot of craters and barren landscape.

Boy, would you ever be surprised!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
MrPenny:

>Does "having an open mind" and "considering the possibilities" mean to completely suspend disbelief?

No, not at all - that would be the other extreme.

I suppose "belief" all depends on where you start to draw the "disbelief" line.

Some people - who have little life experience or no "extraordinary experiences" start to disbelieve at an early stage. Some people, flatly refuse anything outside their own known, concrete experience.

Others don't.

I consider myself very fortunate in that I have had experiences that prove to me beyond a doubt that many people are ignorant when it comes to certain topics. I also understand that those same people would have a very hard time believing these experiences I have had unless they could be there on a concious level.

I wish we could somehow transfer our subconcious and concious experiences to other people - for one, this site would certainly take on a new meaning.

>I think Mr. Lears stories are all creative inventions

All ?

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

All you need to do is listen to the show to know he was full of it. Scuba diving with Werner Van Braun in 1985.

Hello MS. I'm not sure where you got the 1985 date but the real date was December 28, 1973. It was on one of my first trips as captain on the Air Club International (based in Seattle, WA) Boeing 707. We stayed for 6 days in Freeport. December 28, 1973 was when I got paired up with Von Braun.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Originally posted by MrPenny

How many here would seriously consider the fact that "Alice In Wonderland" is a true account?

Odd that you should mention that MrPenny. Over the door at the entrance to the S-4 facility at Papoose Lake someone put a white rabbit with a watch.

And you can throw in the handy plot devices of "planetary cloaking devices" all you want to....they're still just plot devices intended to plug huge holes in a bad story. That's only one example.

Planetary cloaking device? Please refresh my memory, thanks.

"Soul Catcher"????....Do we even possess a soul?

It would seem that, apparently, some of us do not.

Thats my opinion.

And thank you for it MrPenny.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just wondering about this life on the other planets in our solar system:

Where do you get your ideas? Are you a writer? Do you write science fiction? Can you prove any of what you're saying? Or are you going to say, I don't have to prove it, you have to disprove it? That's not the way things work.
Oh, and if these alleged beings on these other planets are really there, why don't we have a cultural exchange... or trade. You know, let's talk. Or are they afraid of us?

Are these alleged beings on every planet of our soalr system, or... which ones?

I must say you have a great imagination.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Planetary cloaking device? Please refresh my memory, thanks.

That is putting words in your mouth, isn't it? My apologies. I was referring to the alleged ability to make planets appear different than they actually are. I know that isn't your term, so I apologize for the transgression.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by Thekherham

Where do you get your ideas?

Same place you do.

Are you a writer?

Retired airline pilot currently working a gold mine in eastern Nevada.

Do you write science fiction?

If you are refering to my posts, no. Its science non-fiction. What NASA tells you is science-fiction.

Can you prove any of what you're saying?

No.

Or are you going to say, I don't have to prove it, you have to disprove it?

No, I am not going to say that. I am going to say that eventually the truth will be known; probably not in my lifetime, probably not in yours.

Oh, and if these alleged beings on these other planets are really there, why don't we have a cultural exchange... or trade. You know, let's talk. Or are they afraid of us?

We exchange daily. You are not in the loop, however.

Are these alleged beings on every planet of our soalr system

Yes.

I must say you have a great imagination.

Thanks, and I'm humbled by your observation.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
I think Mr. Lears stories are all creative inventions; on par with the ancient tales told by traveling minstrels. How many here would seriously consider the fact that "Alice In Wonderland" is a true account? Not many I'd wager.

Wager!!
8 to 5 sound about right MrP.

Granted Mr. Lears stories are strange, but if I had of been told 15 years ago that I would be able to talk to almost anyone on the planet with a hand held phone the size of a hotel bar of soap; I would have called you Looney and a devotee of Dick Tracey.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The guy is a crank.

Wrench. FAA Certificated Airframe and Powerplant mechanic.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Originally posted by dgtempe

I think the man has slipped a cog, as we say around here.

Many would agree with you dgtempe. Thanks for your input.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Mr. Lear (or may I call you John (if not, that's o.k., too)), I was jsut reading your replies to my questions.

You said there are beings on the other planets of our solar system. I find that hard to believe. Isn't Mercury too hot? Isn't Pluto too cold? Or are you saying that all the planets are like Earth, with lands and oceans and a breathable atmosphere?

Oh my, if that were true, then we've been deceived for centuries!!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Is john lear a believer of scientology?
Is the soul collector on the moon not working properly? Why are there still so many souls moving around on this Earth? (from people who cliam they can see ghost)
How does God, holy spirits, angels, devils fit into this theory?
Will destroying the "soul collectors" on the moon set all the spirits free into the universe?
Can anyone confirm what the surfaces of Mars, Saturn, Venus look like with powerful telescope like that of the space observatory?
Can these soul collectors be considered "Hell", "Heaven" or a in transit stage?
Do these "soul collectors" "trap" all spirits including animals or plants spirits or are they specifically for human souls?
Sounds like one big experiment going on, what is the purpose of this experiment purpose?

This sounds very much like what scientology is preaching about a prision planet, soul collectors, etc.etc.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I believe the Karmic reincarnation cycle is natural but is highly tampered with and here is how:

1. time travel
2. reducing human life span
3. mind control
4. trauma programming
5. SOUL collection and diverson
6. harvesting of bodies for substance and soul extraction
7. recycling of souls

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
but if I had of been told 15 years ago that I would be able to talk to almost anyone on the planet with a hand held phone the size of a hotel bar of soap; I would have called you Looney and a devotee of Dick Tracey.

Oh sure, what may exist and be factual in the future is usually somewhat fantastic. However, the topic is of alleged occurences and practices that exist now and have existed for some time. Have allegedly always existed.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by MrPenny]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join