It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
The soul within many of you is that of a Grey. Before you came to Earth you were asked to come here and you agreed.

The Elder's (very tall Grey's) are our Creator's. (GODS)

Not sure about coming from the greys.
If anything, Im probably a reptilian hybrid.

So am I a potential "natural" enemy of your "gods" the greys, as it was the serphant who tried to help Adam and eve in the garden to free themselves from the "gods" that were afraid they would be like them?

Actually, Im just a Dalen...pure simple...dont want to over complicate anything. :-)

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

The soul within many of you is that of a Grey. Before you came to Earth you were asked to come here and you agreed.

The Elder's (very tall Grey's) are our Creator's. (GODS)

Not sure about coming from the greys.
If anything, Im probably a reptilian hybrid.

So am I a potential "natural" enemy of your "gods" the greys, as it was the serphant who tried to help Adam and eve in the garden to free themselves from the "gods" that were afraid they would be like them?

Actually, Im just a Dalen...pure simple...dont want to over complicate anything. :-)

Peace

Dalen

The Reptilians rule over the Greys. There isn't many pure Greys left as they have had reproduction(cloning) problems. It does make sense for a bunch of these Grey alien souls to be willing to enter the human bodies since it would enable them to feel emotions(unlike what they have experienced in the Grey alien bodies).
I've always been very sensitive mentally as well as physically despite the fact that I'm very healthy and clear headed. This shows that my soul came from or at least traveled through the higher densities(dimensions). The Grey soul theory does fit into a clear explaination of the situation.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
The Reptilians rule over the Greys.... The Grey soul theory does fit into a clear explaination of the situation.

Not mocking at all...all things are possible. I have not idea either way, so Im having fun with possibilities. And trying to redeem the reptiles from their percieved evil status and give it soley to the greys and nordics.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Where ever you got the information that the Rep's rule over all the Grey's is wrong.

Planet Earth is the Laboratory of the Grey's. They monitor everything on this Planet.

There are also other species here within our waters and beneath our soils and as long as these beings do not interfere with the Grey's they are safe. If these other beings where to interfere with what the Grey's are doing the Grey's will do battle with them. The Grey's will do there best to take these battles out over our waters they do not want any ships landing on human soil if possible.

It is so sad that so many people are dissatisfied or bored with being human. I know being a human and having a family if the most wonderful thing possible even in the bad times. Earth is beautiful and it hurts when I see how it is being destroyed.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Earth is beautiful and it hurts when I see how it is being destroyed.

It truly can suck to see this. But it can get depressing which destroyes the individual.
So as you said...enjoy being human, do what you can now, and enjoy...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Where ever you got the information that the Rep's rule over all the Grey's is wrong.

Planet Earth is the Laboratory of the Grey's. They monitor everything on this Planet.

There are also other species here within our waters and beneath our soils and as long as these beings do not interfere with the Grey's they are safe. If these other beings where to interfere with what the Grey's are doing the Grey's will do battle with them. The Grey's will do there best to take these battles out over our waters they do not want any ships landing on human soil if possible.

It is so sad that so many people are dissatisfied or bored with being human. I know being a human and having a family if the most wonderful thing possible even in the bad times. Earth is beautiful and it hurts when I see how it is being destroyed.

Andromedan(Nortic) alien communication from a long time contactee:
www.soulwise.net...
"I was told that we were given technology and allowed to colonize the moon and Mars. The best technology was taken to Mars, and some our strongest genetic human beings were taken there. After that happened, in 1989 the Draconians broke the deal, invaded Mars and destroyed the human colony there. I was told this happened in March of 1989. Along with that, our government was told by the Draconians to totally trash our environment, in order to bring the people to their knees. They were given a promise by the Greys that they would use their technology to clean the planet up once the government had extinguished self-rule on the planet."
The Greys do a lot of things here, but they work with the Reptilians and are under their control and orders.
I didn't say that I was dissatisfied or bored with being in a human body. If I am a Grey soul, I think I would still make the same decision to choose to live in a human body as opposed to staying in an emotionalless Grey body form.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well I've just read the entire thread.

I'm trying to articulate what the soul catcher may be. Now I told you earlier that people have hardware installed on their extra dimensions that links them to a central computer. Life on earth is a stage show and runs according to a set plan thanks to the hardware people have on them. Each person has a set part to play and every thought they have, every word they say, every feeling they ever experience are given to them by the central mind. Now I've hit up against the brick wall of people claiming they are free beings with free will etc.

So it's obvious to me that people think their persona or their identity which has thoughts and feelings and a sense of 'I' is who they actually are. When in fact it is the persona projected into their vessel by the central computer. So if people think they are that projected persona, (and they do. As I have gathered from years of battling with people who imagine they are free entities possessed of free will etc), then they see that computer generated and owned persona (entity) as their soul.

So in fact there is a machine that beams all those personas into peoples lives and forms the image they imagine is their true self and soul, and that machine obviously would retrieve that persona when the persons life is over, just as a computer closes files by putting them back into order etc.

I hope that makes sense to someone.

As far as I've been shown people are actually superior beings held in suspended animation that have their souls forced out of their bodies and into a school where they are given set lives to experience. Everything we experience is part of a stage show set by the central mind and the countless alien beings that make sure things run smoothly for that central intelligence.

So I'm thinking that the Soul Catcher is actually the central computer that projects to, and collects from, the earth all the personas that people imagine are their true selves and souls. They are puppets people!!

I spoke to one woman and she said she was at work and suddenly an extra dimension appeared and the office seemed a lot deeper than usual. She said all her co-workers became a strange type of being instead of being humans. She said time seemed to slow down because she was able to do a mass of work in no time at all.

So she was lucky enough to slip out of the illusory influence of the central computer and see that people are actually alien beings carrying out human lives. So the human exterior persona is carrying out its life of ultimate free will unaware that it is actually a sock puppet for a superior life form working for a central computer, now aka 'the soul catcher'. At least by me that is!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
First, John and Sleeper, even if everything that you have both sanely, and with good humor, provided is BS, it's still been very interesting. And I want to say from an interested reader in Virginia, USA, thanks for posting. You're both good sports. And personally, I can't help but feel a sense of truth in a lot of what you say. I wouldn't say this is from verifiable facts, but intuition. For such a sensational subject, and the sometimes very unusual things that you both casually assert, there is an obvious clarity of thought, sanity, casualness, conviction and humor that permeates your statements.

I remember the Sleeper thread, and as much as people posting wanted to call his bluff, that thread was the thread that wouldn't die. I think Sleeper ran the skeptics into the ground, partly because you can only run on that tack for so long before you just give up. Sleeper hung in for an unprecedented thread.

Both of you, as well as McKinnon, Burisch and others create more questions by your revelations than you answer. I was trying to think about what anyone gains from these discussions. What benefits are there to engaging in simple dialogue without physical proof? What I'm realizing is that I walk away from these discussions with more of a sense of connectedness and...I was going to say awe, and that might be the correct term, but to contemplate these possibilities in relation to my life, as a human being, walking around in my day to day life, really connects me with a broader reality. It interests me in the world around me, and reawakens me to mundane things; it gives them an almost mystical quality in light of the idea that we are being visited, have been visited, and will be interacting at some point - and it's real. I'm reevaluating everything I took for granted about this planet and us.

I think this is part of the process of expanding our world view. All of the ufo videos, the Disclosure Project, and the people like yourselves making these revelations are really affecting our world view. If there were a plan for eventual contact, this expansion seems a very likely primer for something like that to occur.

Along this line, I wanted to confirm that you, Sleeper and John, believe broader contact is generations away still. Another poster I remember, EarthSister, even though she disagreed with some of Sleeper's comments and position, also claims she has been/is in contact. However, she believes broader contact, or a "revealing" of sorts will happen sooner (I believe she stated that this was revealed to her by the ETs in some way - if you are reading, ES, you can confirm this...).

There seems to be, despite an intense and growing presence, a line that is not being crossed. The activities of these craft is really becoming overt, and one has to wonder if we are on the verge of something sooner, or if this will be simply a sustained show, not culminating in anything for a long time yet...Is it possible that any of you individually can "know" if this will actually happen, or be accurate on this point?

And to Sleeper, I wanted to ask, in the thread "...As Real As The Nose On Your Face" there was an event that was to come to pass on the "25th" (I think that was May of this year?). I was wondering if that event came to pass, and if you can shed anymore light on that. Also, do you have any recent "non-specific" information, or revelations you would like to share to those interested in keeping up to date?

I have to say that soul catcher or not, it really is as irrelevant as discussing God. It's not something that our scientists will fly to the moon and prove exists (i.e., We will not be coming into contact with this device in this lifetime if it exists. And when we do, I'm not sure it will be as interesting as the fact that we just died...hehe). Even if they did, then what?

I was on the "As Real As The Nose On Your Face" thread, and I was really trying to think of questions to ask Sleeper, but really couldn't think of much. Really, what does Dulce, or a soul catcher mean to someone working a 9 - 5 job? They're interesting stories to most, or to those in the know, they are belief shattering experiences.

Maybe I've read so much that I've developed a working, adaptive philosophy. Basically, take care of responsibilities and people (including yourself) and everything else will take care of itself. You can't do much more than that. And all of this other stuff, although expanding, is still just "window dressing". John is talking about aliens, underground bases, and a soul catcher, but at the same time has a grandson to take care of. This point is received loud and clear.

But I want to say, anyway, thank you both for posting. John has stated that responding here is taking time away from this family, so I'll say best of luck and thanks! Hopefully, you'll pop in here and there - esp. if there's a disclosure, or contact event. LOL.

And Sleeper, if you can answer anything in my seventh paragraph I'd be grateful.

ATS really has created something really excellent here. We even had that guy (SpaceGuy) from NASA Mission Control pop into an Atlantis mission thread and post a photo of him from Mission Control he shot with his cell phone...hahaha He may have been busted...Anyway, it just goes to show that ATS is onto something...

To the believers (and experiencers) I'm with ya! I'm watching the skies, and I'm open and ready for anything. To the skeptics, we were you once. Your position is understood and respected...but it will also be short lived...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

Both of you, as well as McKinnon, Burisch and others create more questions by your revelations than you answer. I was trying to think about what anyone gains from these discussions. What benefits are there to engaging in simple dialogue without physical proof? What I'm realizing is that I walk away from these discussions with more of a sense of connectedness and...I was going to say awe, and that might be the correct term, but to contemplate these possibilities in relation to my life, as a human being, walking around in my day to day life, really connects me with a broader reality. It interests me in the world around me, and reawakens me to mundane things; it gives them an almost mystical quality in light of the idea that we are being visited, have been visited, and will be interacting at some point - and it's real. I'm reevaluating everything I took for granted about this planet and us.

Thanks for the feedback OnTheDeck,

What you mention above is the bottom line, a brick in the road to the question “is there more to this life.” Yes there is, and for those as yourself that stumble on to those bricks you walk away with a small piece of the big puzzle.

I think this is part of the process of expanding our world view. All of the ufo videos, the Disclosure Project, and the people like yourselves making these revelations are really affecting our world view. If there were a plan for eventual contact, this expansion seems a very likely primer for something like that to occur.

Along this line, I wanted to confirm that you, Sleeper and John, believe broader contact is generations away still. Another poster I remember, EarthSister, even though she disagreed with some of Sleeper's comments and position, also claims she has been/is in contact. However, she believes broader contact, or a "revealing" of sorts will happen sooner (I believe she stated that this was revealed to her by the ETs in some way - if you are reading, ES, you can confirm this...).

Broader contact is happening under our noses---a reference to my thread---
Anyway, thousands of people are slowly being awaken to the ET presents by the efforts you mentioned above and by physical contact. The vast majority that get physical contact by means known as abduction will not consciously remember the contact. But that information remains in the subconscious part of the brain.

We like to call that information locked away in our brains creativity. We use that creativity to build modern cities, expand our culture through the arts, sciences, and eventually better governments.

There seems to be, despite an intense and growing presence, a line that is not being crossed. The activities of these craft is really becoming overt, and one has to wonder if we are on the verge of something sooner, or if this will be simply a sustained show, not culminating in anything for a long time yet...Is it possible that any of you individually can "know" if this will actually happen, or be accurate on this point?

Open contact with extraterrestrials is what most want, it’s the icing on the cake, the dawning of a new Age of Aquarius, rapture, nirvana, coming face to face with our creator, etc.

In fact all those things are on going; every few decades, life changes drastically and will continue to do so at an increasingly rapid pace due to extraterrestrial forces.

But life on earth is not utopia as most are willing to attest. However, life on earth brings us a step closer to everlasting utopia in the coming phases of our existence.

To answer the question is disclosure around the corner, yes, which corner? That info is worth lots of money but I'm not here to sell it.

I will say it's not imminent, and remains a long way off---but abductions by extraterrestrials are taking place as I write this.

And to Sleeper, I wanted to ask, in the thread "...As Real As The Nose On Your Face" there was an event that was to come to pass on the "25th" (I think that was May of this year?). I was wondering if that event came to pass, and if you can shed anymore light on that. Also, do you have any recent "non-specific" information, or revelations you would like to share to those interested in keeping up to date?

That event was not overt, it did happen but not for the media and public consumption, I threw it out there to see if anyone would pick up on it. If some one did they haven’t come forward.

I was on the "As Real As The Nose On Your Face" thread, and I was really trying to think of questions to ask Sleeper, but really couldn't think of much. Really, what does Dulce, or a soul catcher mean to someone working a 9 - 5 job? They're interesting stories to most, or to those in the know, they are belief shattering experiences.

Nothing more other than to give those stuck in the 9-5 routine something to look forward to if not in this life than perhaps the next one.

Maybe I've read so much that I've developed a working, adaptive philosophy. Basically, take care of responsibilities and people (including yourself) and everything else will take care of itself. You can't do much more than that. And all of this other stuff, although expanding, is still just "window dressing". John is talking about aliens, underground bases, and a soul catcher, but at the same time has a grandson to take care of. This point is received loud and clear.

Good point, this life is not easy for most, yet it’s not as difficult as some insist on making it.

Excellent post OnTheDeck

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
probedbygrays,
Holy smokes, give me the red pill!!!
How do I get out of the matrix?
What is the purpouse of this computer simulation?!
Are the aliens computer agents created to keep us imprisoned?
In the story that you told, time seemed to slow down? why not stop?

However this may explain the "Big Bang" theory on how everything came about into being and formed into what it is now after a very long time.

Mankind only came into being in the later half on the time scale of this matrix/universe.
a) Was this program created specially for us?
b) Is this a mind prison or a behaviour prsion where they keep the criminals in their society?
c) Was the creation and the history of the universe faked to give us a feeling of time.
d) What is "free will" in this matrix? The ability to change the outcome of this game because we are the players and not pre-constructed programs?
e) If "Souls" are like extra lives in a computer game but forget everything that we experienced wrong or learnt in our past lives. What good is it to be given unlimited chances and new experiences if one cannot learn from ones past mistake or solution? Won't we be playing the game over and over again with only luck to aid us?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If "Souls" are like extra lives in a computer game but forget everything that we experienced wrong or learnt in our past lives. What good is it to be given unlimited chances and new experiences if one cannot learn from ones past mistake or solution? Won't we be playing the game over and over again with only luck to aid us?

If you think physical reality is our primary existance then I think that comment has some relevence....But if you think as I do that this physicial exsitance is an illusion created by our tureselves on the otherside then when we go back to the otherside we remember and incorporate all that is learned here.

We dont remember past lives here in order to make this physical reality seem as real as possible....then the lesson or experiences would not be as meaningful if we had remembrances of our past lives.....It would be like being given the answers to an exam prior to taking the exam......do you you really learn anything by being given the answers?.....or do you learn by studying and finding out the answers for yourself?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
If you think physical reality is our primary existance then I think that comment has some relevence....But if you think as I do that this physicial exsitance is an illusion created by our tureselves on the otherside then when we go back to the otherside we remember and incorporate all that is learned here.

We dont remember past lives here in order to make this physical reality seem as real as possible....then the lesson or experiences would not be as meaningful if we had remembrances of our past lives.....It would be like being given the answers to an exam prior to taking the exam......do you you really learn anything by being given the answers?.....or do you learn by studying and finding out the answers for yourself?

A game within a game, would it seem strange that in the future, mankind would immerse themselves into a virtual world, forgeting who or what they while in the virtual world and merging with all the forms, creations, sensations within the game itself as many time as possible to truly experience all that game has to offer.

Sounds like a really additive matrix. Better than the Sims.

Is it an education game?
A reducation game?
A entertainment game?
Or serious game used to weed out the unworthy?
A prison?

How does one get out? or are we being forced to play it over again until we can reach its goals/objectives?....enlightment?

It seems more like a prison, in a game we can quit anytime, in this realty, death? Where is the quit button?

Are we forced to play this simulation repeatedly until we conformed to the rules laid out (10 commandments, etc, etc.) and go to heaven (wake up, unplugged into a eutopia which was already created and perfected) retested in the simulation/exam (current universe) or condemn to hell (prison matrix, endless tortue).

Interesting, except that when we all (mankind and alien) realized that this just a simulation, would that not defeat the purpose of the simulation? Should the simulation not prevent this from taking place by eraseing these thoughts/ideas from all its programs/elements/subjects? Would the matrix reset? Where are the agents? Angels? Deamons? Gods? Aliens? Would the programs/elements/subjects try to crash the matrix?

If we know that worshipping God and doing the things the simulation require us to do to reach heaven, are we doing these deeds for a reward (reward based) or because we really want to? Does this mean that the simulations is flawed?

Sorry about the long post, just curious.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

How does one get out? or are we being forced to play it over again until we can reach its goals/objectives?....enlightment?

I think thats the key enlightment. And also the realization that this is indeed an illusion.

It seems more like a prison, in a game we can quit anytime, in this realty, death? Where is the quit button?

Once here we have to finish "the game" when we go back to out true reality thats when we can decide to come back or not.

Are we forced to play this simulation repeatedly until we conformed to the rules laid out (10 commandments, etc, etc.) and go to heaven (wake up, unplugged into a eutopia which was already created and perfected) retested in the simulation/exam (current universe) or condemn to hell (prison matrix, endless tortue).Are we forced to play this simulation repeatedly until we conformed to the rules laid out (10 commandments, etc, etc.) and go to heaven (wake up, unplugged into a eutopia which was already created and perfected) retested in the simulation/exam (current universe) or condemn to hell (prison matrix, endless tortue).

Once again I think enlightment is the ticket out if we so choose. I have read theories were our trueselves get so addicted to this physical reality they want to keep coming back.

Interesting, except that when we all (mankind and alien) realized that this just a simulation, would that not defeat the purpose of the simulation? Should the simulation not prevent this from taking place by eraseing these thoughts/ideas from all its programs/elements/subjects? Would the matrix reset? Where are the agents? Angels? Deamons? Gods? Aliens? Would the programs/elements/subjects try to crash the matrix?

Interesting question...maybe like the 100th monkey syndrom when a suffucient number realize that this physical existance is all an illusion then it all goes away.....I believe it was David Brohm sp? a physicist who worked with Einstein who to parapharase said (when we all stop believing to see the moon it will cease to exist)

If we know that worshipping God and doing the things the simulation require us to do to reach heaven, are we doing these deeds for a reward (reward based) or because we really want to? Does this mean that the simulations is flawed?

Again I think the physical illusion is created by our trueselves to learn and experience a different kind of physical existance... concepts like hell and heaven are just part of the experience.....that being said those that commit evil while here do go thru some sort of punishment (for lack of a better word) once they return to our true realm

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If subjects knew that a realty is but a simulation, it will not properly reflect what they would actually do in a real situation. Having all the subjects know that, simulation failed. Solution? Remove the ones who know, prevent the others from becoming aware. Mind wipe, reset. (see "matrix" movie)

If this does not happen? Is it realty or does the matrix not mind having a potenial deady virus in its system?

Punishment? Sure punish the subject for making a mistake he/she cannot remeber while in the simulation, but can only remeber after it ends.

Maybe we like pain in "real" life, thats why we are all here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed faulty quote box

[edit on 20-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sleeper, (and John if you feel like answering) I'd like to get your thoughts on two things:

1) What do you think about the "Stargates are Real" ATS subject? Can you shed light on that/do you believe in them? If you do, what purpose do you think they serve (there is speculation that the U.S. is in possession of at least one of them, or is trying to gain possession....)?

2) What do you think about David Icke and his reptilian theory (actually, he is treating it as fact)? Do you know anything about this? Do you have any thoughts on it?

Thanks in advance for any insights...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Do you believe that any of the following are possible for your average open minded 3 Dimensional human to achieve purely through the power of the mind, thought, meditation etc...

-OOBE
-Stopping or slowing of time.
-Summoning a higher dimensional being (good or bad)
-2 Way conscious telepathic communication.
-Telekenesis
-Remote viewing
-Proof of eternal life
-to know our creator
-to know our purpose
-to know ourselves
-to know whatever our hearts desire

A few more if it's ok...

1. How much credence/attention would you give to dreams?

2. Are we all one?

3. If you unburden fear to love and know love, thus connect to the universal energy, what happens to your survival instinct and/or your frame of reference to judge safety, not just for yourself but for others whom you may guide or be guardian of?

4. Is 2012 really about the dimensional shift? i.e. a concertina effect to allow the birth of another higher dimension thus forcing our 3 dimensions into the 4th. If so, am I right in thinking that the ignorant will not survive the shift but some will? or is this BS?

5. If some aliens are bad and they are as advanced as we are led to believe, don't they get it? Or are the "friendlies" lying to us?

Just wondering if you had a take on any of this and would be interested to read any insight you could add to my ramblings.

Thank you in advance.
-Prote

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
John,

You mentioned a few months ago that you were converting sleepers thread to Word and would be happy to provide a copy. Did you manage to finish this? I started, so I will finish if you didn't.

You don't have to answer this (of course), but you paint a picture that you really don't want to know about the aliens really. If anything, what is it that you fear?

Many thanks in advance also.
-Prote

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Sleeper, (and John if you feel like answering) I'd like to get your thoughts on two things:

1) What do you think about the "Stargates are Real" ATS subject? Can you shed light on that/do you believe in them? If you do, what purpose do you think they serve (there is speculation that the U.S. is in possession of at least one of them, or is trying to gain possession....)?

Stargates or wormholes through the fabric of space/time can happen anywhere, ETs have opened holes in walls inside homes and taken people or simply came for a visit. These holes sometime lead directly to a ship in orbit around the planet earth or they can lead to other dimensions, or solar systems in other parts of the galaxy.

No human government that I’m aware of can take possession of one, they are operated by ET, humans can’t handle that kind of power.

2) What do you think about David Icke and his reptilian theory (actually, he is treating it as fact)? Do you know anything about this? Do you have any thoughts on it?

David Icke has found his niche, not sure where he gets his material, not up on everything he claims. My sources say he is off the mark.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
i.e. a concertina effect to allow the birth of another higher dimension thus forcing our 3 dimensions into the 4th.

I know I'm not sleeper, however, I just wanted to point out that this reality we inhabit already has 4 dimensions. 1 dimension of time and 3 dimensions of space.

[edit on 20/10/06 by Implosion]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Sleeper,

Do you believe that any of the following are possible for your average open minded 3 Dimensional human to achieve purely through the power of the mind, thought, meditation etc...

-OOBE
-Stopping or slowing of time.
-Summoning a higher dimensional being (good or bad)
-2 Way conscious telepathic communication.
-Telekenesis
-Remote viewing
-Proof of eternal life
-to know our creator
-to know our purpose
-to know ourselves
-to know whatever our hearts desire

Prote,

While we are in human bondage all those things require the aid and participation of ET.

1. How much credence/attention would you give to dreams?

Dreams are real places in the mind or in the universe; nevertheless, few can interpret them or know that they are sometimes communicating with those on the other side.

Therefore for the average Joe they hold little value.

2. Are we all one?

Nope, we are individual souls, part of a huge extended family.

3. If you unburden fear to love and know love, thus connect to the universal energy, what happens to your survival instinct and/or your frame of reference to judge safety, not just for yourself but for others whom you may guide or be guardian of?

If you are at that level you are not here on planet earth, unless you are on vacation.

4. Is 2012 really about the dimensional shift? i.e. a concertina effect to allow the birth of another higher dimension thus forcing our 3 dimensions into the 4th. If so, am I right in thinking that the ignorant will not survive the shift but some will? or is this BS?

BS

5. If some aliens are bad and they are as advanced as we are led to believe, don't they get it? Or are the "friendlies" lying to us?

There are no good/bad aliens, they all have jobs to do, and sometimes they have conflicts between themselves on how to carry out those jobs.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join