It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Because John is open to these possibilities means he was abducted and shown things, that is why they are not farfetched to him.

Sleeper, your posts are always interesting.

Does the quote above mean that anyone who thinks that these theories are not far fetched have probably been abducted?

What would be the purpose of showing things to John but not leaving him any memory of it?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

Because John is open to these possibilities means he was abducted and shown things, that is why they are not farfetched to him.

Sleeper, your posts are always interesting.

Does the quote above mean that anyone who thinks that these theories are not far fetched have probably been abducted?

Prote,

Thanks,

There is more too it than that but many that have been with ET have comprehension that is missing for those that have no such experience.

What would be the purpose of showing things to John but not leaving him any memory of it?

John doesn’t remember because he would be dangerous with that kind of information. Sorry John.

The subconscious mind is full of things we humans are not aware of but that info is important to our everyday lives nonetheless. John and many don’t remember what an encounter is about but it’s not wasted time.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

John doesn’t remember because he would be dangerous with that kind of information. Sorry John.

Dangerous with that kind of information??? I can see what you mean. Heck I'm dangerous enough without it!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Is it possible that these soul catchers that operate via technology are recycling alien souls into human bodies for control purposes of those bodies? I can see these people operating amongst us to implement the alien agenda against humanity.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Is it possible that these soul catchers that operate via technology are recycling alien souls into human bodies for control purposes of those bodies? I can see these people operating amongst us to implement the alien agenda against humanity.

Humans are the alien agenda

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
well my relatives have gone home and I can finally read this thread. before I do I just want to say that years ago some of the head aliens came and looked at me and it was like looking at my total annihilation. They emanate absolute raw power that is unstoppable force. Their flesh looked similar to this picture of magma.
Raw power was shining through its dark exterior. I realized I was in trouble when I met those guys.

The aliens have taught me that humans are not 3 dimensional, and on the extra dimensions the humans are unaware of the aliens have quite a bit of advanced hardware installed, and that is what links everyone to a central computer.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Originally posted by probedbygrays

well my relatives have gone home and I can finally read this thread. before I do I just want to say that years ago some of the head aliens came and looked at me and it was like looking at my total annihilation.

PBG, was it that "HOLY ****" kind of feeling?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I would say I dont discredit anything Mr. Lear has put as a topic to discuss.. I am thankful there are people in this world willing to put this out here for souls like me to think about.. Its not that hard to understand that our minds are set on a logical loop. and until we can break free from that logical loop we only end up saying no way.. theres absolutely no way.. I am over this part in my life, yet as a child I did not have that logical loop, it was created by my schools, and people filling my head with what they want me to know. Topics John is telling us is not stuff we have to belive, or stuff that we need to know, infact its the oposite.. Its much easier going threw life not knowing that our souls is the product of these ET, and is used in more ways than we can even think about. So I will be one to stand by what John has to say, does it mean its true? No I dont think he is trying to say its the only truth, he is only opening doors so you can escape your 3d logical loop.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

well my relatives have gone home and I can finally read this thread. before I do I just want to say that years ago some of the head aliens came and looked at me and it was like looking at my total annihilation.

PBG, was it that "HOLY ****" kind of feeling?

I thought "hey it IS true, you Do die when you see God."

Because they seemed like god beings that were very high up on the ladder. I'd met lots of awesome beings before then but these guys took the cake for being just like the fearsome God of old. They could see right into my entire being. They knew me and I was a nothing all of a sudden. It was years ago and I can't recall the details of why they appeared.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Thekherham

Or are you going to say, I don't have to prove it, you have to disprove it?

No, I am not going to say that. I am going to say that eventually the truth will be known; probably not in my lifetime, probably not in yours.

Don't worry John even though I know you aren't. Truth for most people is too shattering to accept right away. Gradual truth is the only way for most skeptics, proof obviously working better. There's a point when the skeptics are going to have to wake up, realizing the connection between different people/agencies/groups stories collide with all different time periods of discovery. I got even more flaming when I was posting about soul collecters on Jupitor. Thank you very much for supplying valid information.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Is john lear a believer of scientology?
Is the soul collector on the moon not working properly? Why are there still so many souls moving around on this Earth? (from people who cliam they can see ghost)
How does God, holy spirits, angels, devils fit into this theory?
Will destroying the "soul collectors" on the moon set all the spirits free into the universe?
Can anyone confirm what the surfaces of Mars, Saturn, Venus look like with powerful telescope like that of the space observatory?
Can these soul collectors be considered "Hell", "Heaven" or a in transit stage?
Do these "soul collectors" "trap" all spirits including animals or plants spirits or are they specifically for human souls?
Sounds like one big experiment going on, what is the purpose of this experiment purpose?

This sounds very much like what scientology is preaching about a prision planet, soul collectors, etc.etc.

Regardless of wether you or John believes in Scientology or not, it is a fact that there are soul collecters all over the galaxy to keep us on this planet and others in a boxed state. Scientology is about spiritual freedom in the truest sense, that information is just added info. If anything, this should add to your curiosity in seeking what Scientology can teach you. Can I myself prove this about collectors? No, and I can't prove gravity or how a television works either. I can't prove all of the math or science i've been spoon-fed in school. I can't prove my professor gave one girl an A for a date. There's a lot you can't prove. You can however make an educated evaluation of the facts stated and draw your conclusions.

Making another comparison to religion- your ideas suggest that anyone preaching against murder and theft must be a devout believer in the 10 commandments- therfor a Christian. Religion doesn't play a big part in these facts presented. Just to let you all know, L. Ron Hubbard and his team were the first to find this information out. If you want to get awesome information from scientology, go to www.scientology.org and it will change your life forever on any facet of life you choose from a wide panarama. With that said, you now have two completely different nouns not affiliated with eachother having similiar information... amazing.

I truly appreciate what John Lear is doing here in breaking away the lies and science fiction that NASA has been throwing at us since we were infants.

As for your questions, pick up an advanced book by L. Ron Hubbard- maybe 8-8008 or History of Man, or sign up for services at any org and ask. Their knowledge is top-notch, and you'll learn how it was recalled and explored. For direct information on what i'm talking about, ask to listen to the "Between Lives Implants" casette. I've learned a lot more since I first started posting here, and I must say I'm upset at myself for talking so much when so many people weren't ready for it. At the same time, John Lear is talking about this all, so why not keep the band wagon going.

I'm just waiting for GemWolf or Rosanboi's response because they can't stand to see other people getting better than they are via Scientology...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   

John

All souls are retrievable, dieing under water or under the ground makes no difference. Only some souls go to the moon and a few other detainment areas in this solar system, the rest are taken to other star systems for processing.

While we're at it... what about souls that are in an extremely bad state? Ghosts are just that. Do you believe that the only reason these souls get sent off is because they look up and get beamedup to the processing center (I don't know)? Or is it a conditioned response from countless trilenia? As of today, not all souls are retrievable. Operating Thetans created by the Church of Scientology do not go through this cycle, as they are cause over the mest universe (Matter.Energy.Space.Time) and are free from these destinations as a result. This makes them the most superior being in the universe- even though they are completely not the norm when you think of "superior"- they care about life and you and all of our survival more than you know now. You are an immortal being wether you wish to seek awareness of this or not; you are not your body.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Because they seemed like god beings that were very high up on the ladder. I'd met lots of awesome beings before then but these guys took the cake for being just like the fearsome God of old.

Old Testament/Sumer comparison/anaylsis anyone? Maybe they were the "gods" of old. Also probedbygrays, I wish you'd write up the stories that you told me you had, via a new thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
I'm just waiting for GemWolf's response...

You're expecting a response from me? How kind. With the barf smiley and all.

Okay, fine you can’t prove it. As you say a lot of things can’t be proven. But the question is: What is the basis of the believe? What is there other than one man’s word that it’s true?

I think this time round I'll give you a break.
See Scientology speaks for itself. Anyone directed towards scientology should investigate both sides of the story. The good, the bad and the ugly. And they should have financial strength or at least not a tight budget. A strong will of their own can't do any harm either.

You didn't see that one coming, did you?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I know John Lear has stated that he stands corrected on what Im about to Post, as Sleeper gave him what he felt was what he needed to know about the subject.

Anyhow, before sleeper did, I thought of an interesting hypothesis that I would still like to share.

It involves Johns original theory that the soul catcher could not capture souls from underwater and from underground. Makes you wonder if that is why sailors are buried at sea and people are buried 6ft under, etc. To hide from the soul catcher. Not sure that really would matter as I doubt the soul (if it existed) would linger around the body anyway...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

I'm just waiting for GemWolf's response...

You're expecting a response from me? How kind. With the barf smiley and all.

Okay, fine you can’t prove it. As you say a lot of things can’t be proven. But the question is: What is the basis of the believe? What is there other than one man’s word that it’s true?

I think this time round I'll give you a break.
See Scientology speaks for itself. Anyone directed towards scientology should investigate both sides of the story. The good, the bad and the ugly. And they should have financial strength or at least not a tight budget. A strong will of their own can't do any harm either.

You didn't see that one coming, did you?

I can work with that Gemwolf; maybe you're not so bad afterall

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I can work with that Gemwolf; maybe you're not so bad afterall

Of course I'm not that bad.

But you've cheated. You edited your post after I responded. You changed it to:

I'm just waiting for GemWolf or Rosanboi's response because they can't stand to see other people getting better than they are via Scientology...

That's not fair. You're putting words in my mouth. And you added Rosanboi to your list of people you want a response from. I get the feeling that you want to go into an argument over scientology? I didn't bite, so you added some to the list? I've said all I wanted to say about scientology on other occasions. This is neither the time nor the place (thread).

Just for the record. I never said anything in the line of " I can't stand to see other people getting better than they are via Scientology... " Maybe you should show us a person that's truly "better off" because of scientology?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
That's not true Gemwolf. And if I did, I didn't see you responded. Let's get back on topic and both not make a scene on a good thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Yes, there are many in high positions in human bodies to direct there agendas. I really think that there are good and bad alien souls in these human bodies.
I'm not sure what I am. I don't recall any abduction experience and it seems that the UFO's stay away from me because I have lived in 9 different states and can't say that I have seen 1 single UFO that didn't look like a government UFO. There was only time that I saw one. It was a 30 to 60 foot long saucer in broad daylight and stayed motionless about 70 feet in the air with nothing under it. I didn't have a camera at the time, but if I did it would have been one of the best clear daylight pictures of all time. Shortly later, there where a couple of black helicoptors to indicate that it was one of ours(the government's).
Anyways, I have a very clear since of the truth and it seems that this higher consciousness has been with me since birth. It displays an alien level of understanding. If true, I don't know if my soul was originally human, nortic, grey, reptilian, and some other being. We I try to meditate and feel who I am and what body form I really am trying to fit, if at all anything, I feel that by head extends above my head and that my human head feels too small.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The soul within many of you is that of a Grey. Before you came to Earth you were asked to come here and you agreed.

The Elder's (very tall Grey's) are our Creator's. (GODS)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join