It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
John,

All of us here at ATS appreciate the time and dedication it takes to carry a thread, we all understand further obligations, because children are the future.I would like to say personally John it has been a pleasure to chat with you thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Maybe these threads on ATS will be that tiny spark that will flame ignorance.

Quite possibly, at the very least they generate open debate which hopefully leads to intelligent contemplation. But it has been very interesting, to be sure.

I was hoping for a more exotic reason for "why now" though
All throughout history timing has been important to world events.

BTW John, if you find any good specimen gold, u2u me, I would be interested in some samples...if the price is right... [not rich yet
]

[edit on 19-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
I realise what he is saying is hard to take on board.

But seriously with a man with nothing to gain, and his aviation background, can we really say hes a loon?

Maybe he has been fed some disinfo and perhaps there is some truth to what he is saying?

Yes - he makes himself look like a loon.

That disinfo defense is getting pretty lame. How about some other defense instead of the same old tired disinfo one?

For example:

This is not really John Lear. This is really some special ops person impersonating him. John Lear has been kidnapped and is in a secret bunker in...........an underground base................

on the moon...............

uh, no, not on the moon,

on venus, or mars.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
This is not really John Lear. This is really some special ops person impersonating him. John Lear has been kidnapped and is in a secret bunker in...........an underground base................ on the moon...............

HAHAHA. Thanks, I needed a laugh.

Well, I'm sorry to see you go John, but hopefully you will be able to check back from time to time. Never stop researching and questioning paradigms.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Uplander.
ATS checked out his IP address, its the same as when he first joined.
It has been said before loads, and proven wrong.
And my opinion of disinfo is a theory, and for thought, as thats what ATS is about.
Not flaming other people.

John, thanks for taking the time to contribute to this thread.
Good luck with your search for gold.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Looking at your posts, SteveR, I wonder who is showing the most disrespect in here? Do you actually have anything to contribute other than name calling?

Originally posted by mind is the universe
any REAL evidence.....

REAL evidence? Hmmmm... well your gonna love this one then, mind_is _the_universe. So will the rest, specialy trickz..

This just in from Russia... published in Pravda the major russian news source;

June 19, 2006

"Special services aware of UFO construction, try to develop similar technologies"

Now THIS is what I have been talking about in all my posts about a GOOD picture...
in color... clear background... good detail... oh and taken from space... AND published in a major news syndicate. [notice the shadow of the craft on the clouds below] Gotta love those Ruuskies

I started a thread on it so lets talk about it THERE

SOURCE

[edit on 19-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ive seen that before Zorgon, and it was discussed on ATS, i cant remember the name of the thread though, im sure it didnt have the Russian connection though....

MODS, i think this thread has run its course, can it be closed now.?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
John and Sleeper its been a pleasure, I certainly think your hypothesis is a strong one, something I'll seriously take onboard.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
John, i took your advice and read the entire 107pg thread started by sleeper, so many things i would like to ask and so much info that match other sources i know of. Unfortunately i came abord late and the thread is now closed. Regarding the soul catcher, do you know why an intelligence so sophisticated as the ones described by sleeper would need somthing so "old fashioned" as an antenna placed on the moon? Or is the phrase "soul catcher and antenna" merely just something used for lack of better words like sleepers "pixie dust"?

Thanks for taking the time...well, actually, thanks anyway even if you are out of time

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by tomra

John, i took your advice and read the entire 107pg thread started by sleeper, so many things i would like to ask and so much info that match other sources i know of. Unfortunately i came abord late and the thread is now closed. Regarding the soul catcher, do you know why an intelligence so sophisticated as the ones described by sleeper would need somthing so "old fashioned" as an antenna placed on the moon? Or is the phrase "soul catcher and antenna" merely just something used for lack of better words like sleepers "pixie dust"?

Hello tomra,

Sleeper posts on this thread and will be back next week. You can ask him your questions. I am sure he would be happy to answer them.

You are correct about 'old fashioned'. I think your last sentence nails it. I believe that the 'tower' in the Sinus Medii is a soul catcher. I don't think sleeper has bought into that. He has said that there are soul catchers here on earth. Whenever someone asks him about the tower being a 'soul catcher' he refers them to me.

I don't think he has specifically stated where the 'soul catchers' are located here on earth. We gotta come up with a better name than 'soul catcher' because they can be retreived, held and then rerouted. Got any ideas? (SR&R's? Soul Retrieval and Routing.)

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thanks John!
Somehow i got a feeling that our vocabulary just won´t cut it and we´re gonna be stuck with less suitable names for a long time to come...proof will not always be found written on a document or seen in an image, another one of those "think outside the box" thingy´s i guess.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by tomra]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by moog synthesizer
Pseudo religion nonsense contrived out of UFO lore.
We already have these alien species confirmed and know them by name from alien abduction reports. Give me a break.

That's pretty arrogant, dismissive and indeed rude.

As another poster in this thread has observed (I'm paraphrasing), some people are lucky enough to have experiences that convince them that there's more to life than the scientific method has yet revealed.

I've been doing t'ai chi and meditative practices for many years and anyone who can find a good teacher and is prepared to do the work will have experiences that will force them to abandon the accepted scientific model of reality. No question. The practices that give rise to these experiences stem from a tradition that dates back around four thousand years, and is not "pseudo religion" (whatever that is supposed to mean), nonsense, OR derived from UFO lore.

As I said, I'm agnostic on whether we have souls. Knowing what I do know, however, from my own direct experience, I can't rule it out as easily as you can. I am, as I say, agnostic about it. That's being open-minded, not credulous.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

I can see what's REALLY going on, John lear can you explain to me all of a sudden that's there is information from people like you giving this out? I'd love to hear it... not that I don't know why..

Why is this happening now? Beats me. I was just minding my own business trying to get my gold mine into production. But apparently there is some interest in this subject. I'll be happy when the thread dies as I have work to do and a grand son to cater to and this is taking way, way too much of my time. I think the thread is about done though, thank goodness.

I don't have a website, I never wrote a book, I don't have anything to sell and I don't plan to continue answering questions on other forums.

Paradigms don't change overnight. Ideas that there is gravity, atmosphere and people on the moon and that all the planets in our solar system are inhabited by beings just like ourselves will take generations to manifest themselves as the truth. Just like it took generations for the idea that the earth isn't flat and that the earth revolves around the sun to become widely accepted (by most.)

Maybe these threads on ATS will be that tiny spark that will flame ignorance.

Glad you took the time to reply
.. it'll take generations to a theory like this to actually be known that it was INDEED a hoax.U and I won't be around then, sure why not create a a big story out of it..I mean Man living on the moon. why not, sure the average human being would turn into a yorkshire pudding if he/she lived on the moon.. As for inhabitants living on another planet.. again why not, I see why YOUR thread is in fact dieing, because those words will travel quite fast, knowing you have done your job, so it's OK to end this thread. That's the result John. Nothing more will be said. The reaction of hundreds of people will follow this, is exactly the mission of this thread.

There are no humans elsewhere in this solar system. As you mentioned we only found out that the Earth was round a few hundred years ago, dosn't mean that we are now living on another planet.... this is not for me to say, but this is gossip talk, and is the classic scenerio of gossip... it's spreads but nothing more contructive is made out of... "Like this guy said there were animals on the moon"... it will travel and people will ask question's John.. THIS THE ONLY MISSION OF THE THREAD to spread the word, but as you said over generations it will wash away like it was meant too. The reality will be told, sadly I won't be here, but i'd put my life on it that this is BULL. Your spot on there though with the comment we'll find out in a few generations, and I know why that suits you down to the ground, because we will be all gone to go ha so it wasn't real then.. No humans living on other planets, but at least I know what is going on, other's might think I'm arrogant, but I'm happy enough that i got the message across to you.

Sleeper is not ALWAYS positive IMO, no harm in pointing that out. He can be just as sneering back to some skeptics are to him, which makes him just as bad. I've read the as real as the nose on your face thread too. its all there on his thread.

this is just a response not a reaction. I appreiciate the fact u took time to reply, whic I feel he has more to offer. However i was a bit heavy on Sleeper because of well er no response..... and another reason, but I won't give my opinion on that.

well folks love me or hate me, but I believe I'm actualy doing a right thing here, in a few generations I wish I'd say told you so, and you know it actually is ignorant and blantant to say ah well you will find out in a few hundred years. That's not good enough. It's actually the GOLd part of this thread, but you see, like other's can see now what's going on... well leave it there for now.

Zorgon. great stuff there, I'll go and read that

[edit on 19-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Got any ideas? (SR&R's? Soul Retrieval and Routing.)

How about way station? It sound less ominous, and seems to be more descriptive of the function

Way Station for the Soul has a nice ring to it, might be more acceptable than "catcher"

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here's a thought. If you listen to Ptaah and if he is correct then the pyramids on earth that are located in Egypt were built with numbers and calculations and things like that in mind. Specifically, he stated that the distance between the earth and the sun at that time was factored into the pyramid. It might be a logical extension of this thinking to also believe that whatever pyramids may be on the moon (don't have a clue as to whether the pictures in this thread or real or hoaxed) would also be built with similar designs. But intstead of calculating the distance between the moon and sun it would be the distance between the moon and the earth, perhaps because the moon orbits the earth similar to the earth orbiting the sun. The average distance is 238857 miles. The numbers 238 and 857 would be used. There may even be two pyramids on the moon. On one side they have the type with the tips removed similar to the pictures above. But on the other side there might have been pyramids similar to those in Egypt.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What's this? A picture of a soul catcher? I couldnt find anything about this in the ATS search.

Soul Catcher Beam

The launch of the space shuttle Atlantis on Feb. 8, was one of the most spectacularly beautiful ever. But something strange happened that has NOT been widely reported. A long, dark cone, extending from the shuttle's bright exhaust plume to the full moon near the horizon appeared. Some described it as rainbow-like, and some observers wondered how a dark shadow could possibly extend from one very bright object (the shuttle plume) to another (the full moon).

Several years ago, I had an Instant Message conversation with John Lear. During the coverversation he asked me if Gunther had ever told me anything about the buildings and structures on the moon.

I answered yes and proceeded to tell him that Gunther had told me about a Moon Base. He quickly sent back an instant message that asked, "Did he ever tell you about the structure that is a soul catcher?"

I was stunned. Gunther had described, in great detail, a ancient structure which was built by extraterrestrials that "shot" souls to earth and "caught" them after their trip to earth was finished. I was amazed that John knew about it.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Prote, interesting... If this is true this must surely been around when we were born?! About the image, i will remain very sceptic about it, looks more like PS brushstroke to me. I would be surprised if the soulcatcher works at a level viewable by human and even more surprised if it was possible to get it on film, imagine all the millions of people dying all the time as well as all the millions of images featuring the moon. Thanks for posting tho...surely an interesting image which at least has a story to it

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
more....

In Search of the Soul Catcher

Is this monolith the "Soul Catcher" that John Lear and my ex-husband, Gunther Russbacher, both said was on the Moon? Go to Cyberspace Orbit for more pictures of the MONOLITH

I didn't realize this story would elicit so many responses. Since many people wanted to know if I had more information on this, I sent an email to Kent at Cyber Space Orbit. I asked him if he had any information that would confirm or explain the concept of a "Soul Catcher". The following articles are from his webpage.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Im not claiming anything with regard to this information, just stumbled across it, felt it was relevant and shared.

Maybe John has an opinion as he is mentioned.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Then I chanced on the tower in LO-3-84m which happend to be smack dab in the center of the moon. Smack dab in the Sinus Medii. Its like the moon was placed in rotational lock so that the tower would face earth at all times for millions of years.

But what if you died when the moon was the other side of the Earth, then it would be the same as dying and having to travel to the other side of the moon. Does your soul stay in limbo untill the moon is in place? Just as your theory that the "soul catcher" is a place for limbo. I don't get it.

Thanks

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join