It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hey sleeper, and John! so whats up?

I am try and write this out with the amount of time I have on my time limit, so here it goes.

From my understanding, from the point of view, and knowledge I have gained so far in much exploration, and a little meditation on the side. That you are actually the peir two of the disinformation (You are spreading half truth).

Since you might possibly be COINTELPRO on another scale yet to be discovered, I will now have to try and explane why, this is to debunk all attempts to prove that human civilizations were once advanced and spread through this solar system and two races of man, Sons of God and Son of man, got engaged in a massive conflict which might of included star systems or just mars and earth, but thats for another discussion, I am here to shed some light in which I understand things as. Lets have a go over on the soul issue.

When you discribe the Crystal Tower on the moon and how it collects souls, its like you cut out the possiblity of other dimensions playing a role in this, you make it seem like this reality in which we sense is a illusion, only to a point, in no way is it fake, its as real as you can sense realness (I hope you get that). The answer is that god didnt creat the ET's to collect souls, in a sense an entire dimensional plane could be created for collection of souls. In fact the ET's are man made, I can explane that more some other time, left overs from a long passed ancient war that engolfed the entire galaxy milloins of years ago (not long on a cosmic scale), which left many races dead and still dieing. In fact our genetics are on the verge of vanishing, we are not evolving we are devolving, one more restart, man will no longer be able to exist. There are ways to reverse the process, man was on that path once and now we are just headed down the same one as last time, I will explane that later with ancient nuclear war.

When a person dies, this is only the first stage of life for us (the individual soul) in the much bigger picture we cant even imagine, we can hardly imagine that things that exist in three Dimensions we observe with our currrent senses. When someone dies and his or her or its soul did not succeed in hardening and developing the soul to be strong enough to make the adventure to the next stage, they return to the soul sea, which is where we all orignate from, and I beliefe this is where souls really go in a sense of you guy's beliefe and probally experience, but dont let the mind fool you.

The tower and other structures on the moon are completely man made, how old they are is what makes them alien. Thing is man was really close to God (as some might call it) we were close to achieving the first phase of the plane, but something happen, lets call it the destroyer. In religions its refered to as evil or satan or whatever, but with every action you have a equal or greater reaction, that same might go with god for all we know, but evil planted itself into gods favorite creation (at the time, I cant really point out a date it could be 1 million to 46 million years ago or more).

The destroyer has come and gone 5 times already, first time was probally on a cosmic scale, 2nd time is what forced us to live in the earth (hence native americans legend has it we came out of the earth, and many others). It only takes 100 years for nature to grow over everything we have constructed if we no longer presist to live in a curtian area.

Now let me explane another time we blew ourselves up, in one of the many oldest ancient text and epics, writen 4 to 6k years ago exist many many really weird references to things we can compare them to today. Like weapons and man made things, this is not just things on gods, we will start with this passage.

Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana
hurled a single projectile charged with the power
of the Universe. An incandescent column of
smoke and flame, as bright as ten thousand suns, rose with
all its splendor.

It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic
messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race
of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable.
Hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

...After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected...
...to escape from this fire the soldiers threw
themselves in streams to wash themselves and their
equipment."

Dense arrows of flame, like a great shower, issued
forth upon creation, encompassing the enemy...
A thick gloom swiftly settled upon the Pandava hosts.
All points of the compass were lost in darkness.
Fierce wind began to blow upward, showering dust and gravel.

Birds croaked madly... the very elements seemed disturbed.
The earth shook, scorched by the terrible violent heat of this
weapon.
Elephants burst into flame and ran to and fro in a frenzy...
over a vast area, other animals crumpled to the ground and died.
From all points of the compass the arrows of flame rained
continuously and fiercely. "

This is a passage from the Drona Purva

Read the epic here for free www.sacred-texts.com...

What does that sound like to you? Now I can go on for hours on this text alone, there are others like the Kolbrin (Free to read online www.thekolbrin.com ), and similar, but many have same names for things.

My idea is why has man always looked to the skyward, why I sent that question to sleeper on u2u and still got no answer!?!?!? Because of a remembered catastrophe, man was using whatever remained of technology to try and detect and predict the next coming of this thing, what ever name it might have. After the nuclear war and both races were crippled and whatever they had off planet was left to die, something passed by from space very close, the unlawful one the mayans called it i think, it could of droped load of rocks on us or if possible the galaxy is very electrical. Disinfo from NASA says otherwise, but the universe is filled with Electro Magnitism, in fact EM is 1000000000000000000 (forgot how many zero's lol) stronger then Gravity, so common sense says there would be electrical inface with objects in space and massive bodys passing by earth as a example, erupting valcanos and making fault lines split, tsunami's, started a ice age.

Anyways the same goes for every religous, way of life, beliefe idea thingy. God has given us free will and we must do things wisely. sry 0 char..

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Okay post #2 I have some pictures that prove man made designed structures exist on the moon and similar to those of which are remains from the ancient survivors and many many tunnel systems we hide in.etc Also more links to prove some things heres one of the human Devolution www.hpn.org...

Isnt this your so called tower? Seems similar figure is going back further then you might of mentioned.

OH well heres is the real tower, its actually 20 miles high

close up

Oh yes I ahve some pictures of my own I have saved up lets take a look at those, I want your opinion on them, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF OUR MOON BASE?

Soviet photograph

WTF mate is that a pyramid, and its built on the 3rd age of mans prevoud construction there, as you can see its literally on another platform of some type. Kinda like the pyramids in GAZA, the foundation they sit on is 10,000 to 40,000 years old.

Also that is a Soviet photograph to, the jerks make it impossible to get any further infomartion on them those since they were so communist and lied so much. Only way to get the photos was to hack there space command computers back in 1999. These are not any of them though, the CIA cyber unit grabed up all the good ones back in 2000, I dont even know if its safe having those anymore, and those are accidental offical.

I am out of time and i have no way to spell check since im running a pirated version of Windows XD, but I know whats on the MOON, something super evil and shouldnt be unleashed, an ancient evil that is the reason for all your nightmares, the creature of the ET, and the reason we are fighting them, they are really not like far in technology they are just ingenously designed the Shadow government has been engaged in mortal combat or ages with them, I a video that shows our plasma weapons being shot at them. Anyways t he evil is awakening agian and hopes to come back to earth and reign terror and all that other stuff, bad things is we can lose. To much propagandia that good wins in the end lol you anit seen anything yet.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz

Isnt this your so called tower? Seems similar figure is going back further then you might of mentioned.

No, this is the shard, a considerable distance east of the tower. It is about one mile high. The shard and the tower are addressed in considerable detail at enterprisemission.com.

OH well heres is the real tower, its actually 20 miles high

I don't know how high these towers are. I think there are 3 on the photos I have seen. They could be 20 miles high.

close up

Oh yes I ahve some pictures of my own I have saved up lets take a look at those, I want your opinion on them, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF OUR MOON BASE?

This looks like a Jack Swaney drawing. He did a whole series of moon artifacts. This drawing (if it is a drawing) resembles the object in the Lick Observatory photo (posted at fantasticforum.com) just to the southeast of Holden.

Soviet photograph

WTF mate is that a pyramid, and its built on the 3rd age of mans prevoud construction there, as you can see its literally on another platform of some type. Kinda like the pyramids in GAZA, the foundation they sit on is 10,000 to 40,000 years old.

I haven't seen this photograph before. I will do a little looking around to see if I can find where it is. It might be around Aristarchus.

Also that is a Soviet photograph to, the jerks make it impossible to get any further infomartion on them those since they were so communist and lied so much. Only way to get the photos was to hack there space command computers back in 1999. These are not any of them though, the CIA cyber unit grabed up all the good ones back in 2000, I dont even know if its safe having those anymore, and those are accidental offical.

Interesting. I didn't know any of this.

I am out of time and i have no way to spell check since im running a pirated version of Windows XD, but I know whats on the MOON, something super evil and shouldnt be unleashed, an ancient evil that is the reason for all your nightmares, the creature of the ET, and the reason we are fighting them, they are really not like far in technology they are just ingenously designed the Shadow government has been engaged in mortal combat or ages with them, I a video that shows our plasma weapons being shot at them. Anyways t he evil is awakening agian and hopes to come back to earth and reign terror and all that other stuff, bad things is we can lose. To much propagandia that good wins in the end lol you anit seen anything yet.

Thanks for your post and your comments. They are appreciated.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Back in the late nineties when I was having frequent sightings I had an experience when I was outside and could feel something staring at me. I turned around and looked and it was coming from the moon.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
That's some strange and interesting stuff there Trickz man.

You've gotta elaborate on that for us.

U2U me if you don't want to post it on here, but I need to follow that line of thinking up to rationalize with your view.

X

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey John thanks for responding so quick, and yeh that was the shard I am sorry lol I looked at the image and didnt really look back at the one you posted. But you seem to have a good understanding of the moon, I am not sure if that was a drawing though its been awhile. Once a photo comes online thats to detailed and not a accidental release it gets taken offline and so does the user for good.

But the Soviets you have to understand were warning our government not to go to the moon, this is pre appolo, they said something is on the moon they dont know but they had remote viewers I think before we did, they had a different style of it though which over time was more accurate then ours, soviets did some crazy stuff, they even attempted to creat half-ape and half-man super warriors, of course thats what bigfoot is in return to what the soviets had, possibly alot of explanation can be done into that.

Originally posted by grasshopper
Back in the late nineties when I was having frequent sightings I had an experience when I was outside and could feel something staring at me. I turned around and looked and it was coming from the moon.

Yeh many regions of the planet, such as in Japanese myth and legend and epics, thats were some of the real evil is emiting from, its pretty hard to explane, but I can tell you this its powerful. The moon atm is where that stuff is awaking, the shadow government a branch of it, they think that destroying it will solve all the evil in the world and even the elite will stop going on there rampage throughout human history, the more and more deeper the shadow government does its expedition on the moons ancient structures, the more that the powerful creature/being/demigod? becomes aware of its time to awaken. Many tens thousands of years ago it was banished to the moon for this same reason, the top demon in this realm of course is the one im talking about at the moment thats on moon. It is the god of deception and of course the ET's are the ones going nuts since they are up trying to protect it from being released again and insteed over the thousands of years it actually got control of the supposed ET's. Thats just what I gather though, it is evident that there is something on the moon, more then just we can even possibly imagine, same goes to the ocean floors and hidden tunnel systems in the earth, something is waiting for the right time.

Sorry about the bad grammer its hard to explane this stuff when its in japanese.

Originally posted by Xatnys

That's some strange and interesting stuff there Trickz man.

You've gotta elaborate on that for us.

U2U me if you don't want to post it on here, but I need to follow that line of thinking up to rationalize with your view.

My view is just what it has become after alot of reading and thinking and meditation on this, I will u2u you since im not sure what you want elaborated lol it take me along time, I would rather you all do your own research though, all i can say for sure is there is something on the moon and its ancient.

I also try not to sound crazy, I would post more sources but I am not in that mood atm.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hey ever think about starting a podcast on this? I think it be tight, I mean the things you guys talk about kind of open the mind on this subject. I got a $6 mic!!!!! It sounds good dont worry.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I am out of time and i have no way to spell check since im running a pirated version of Windows XD...

I've alerted the Geek Squad and you should be hearing a knock at your front door.

.....but I know whats on the MOON, something super evil and shouldnt be unleashed, an ancient evil that is the reason for all your nightmares, the creature of the ET, and the reason we are fighting them, they are really not like far in technology they are just ingenously designed the Shadow government has been engaged in mortal combat or ages with them, I a video that shows our plasma weapons being shot at them. Anyways t he evil is awakening agian and hopes to come back to earth and reign terror and all that other stuff, bad things is we can lose.

Interesting theory. Gives credibility to the alleged story that Apollo 13 was bringing a nuke and/or nukes to the moon and was summarily put out of commision. It also makes you wonder if certain nefarious groups on our planet are trying to sabotage the space program altogether. Look at the U.S. space program, talk about going backwards. Maybe 'they' are trying to facilitate the appearance of the antichrist.

Like I've said before, I do believe that there's some mindblowing structures on the moon. Whether it's benevolent or malevolent is all just theory but it make for interesting discussion.

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yeh many regions of the planet, such as in Japanese myth and legend and epics, thats were some of the real evil is emiting from, its pretty hard to explane, but I can tell you this its powerful. The moon atm is where that stuff is awaking, the shadow government a branch of it, they think that destroying it will solve all the evil in the world and even the elite will stop going on there rampage throughout human history, the more and more deeper the shadow government does its expedition on the moons ancient structures, the more that the powerful creature/being/demigod? becomes aware of its time to awaken. Many tens thousands of years ago it was banished to the moon for this same reason, the top demon in this realm of course is the one im talking about at the moment thats on moon. It is the god of deception and of course the ET's are the ones going nuts since they are up trying to protect it from being released again and insteed over the thousands of years it actually got control of the supposed ET's. Thats just what I gather though, it is evident that there is something on the moon, more then just we can even possibly imagine, same goes to the ocean floors and hidden tunnel systems in the earth, something is waiting for the right time.

Sorry about the bad grammer its hard to explane this stuff when its in japanese.

I think that aliens are on the moon.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by mind is the universe Well if We have less "Sleeper types" maybe we can learn to be aware rather than getting preached from someone who refuses to give any REAL evidence.....

True... and I agree with you more than you think. Just been playing the devils advocate
. But something is drawing people to this thread... and the last one was 107 pages on the same stuff. WWIII seems eminent, but we are in here.

I don't get it, what is the draw? [yes I know I'm still here too
]

Well I know why I'm here. They still haven't answered me as to why now? IF this is true as they claim, why reveal it now? and in this manner? Sleeper did say he was going out of town a few days... so I be patient..

But you never answered my question about the Igloos. Is that something Canadians are trying to hide? hmmmm I wonder...

I mean sooo many places shooting its not true.. make you smell cover up

One

just google THIS
CANADIANS LIVE IN IGLOOS

What? don't see this question any less valid than others asked here

He took a few days off because, it's not brillant timing in here at the moment for sleeper He need the "believe every word types "to plague this thread once again.

As for Canada.... I heard they smarter than Americans, well that's not toooo hard to believe

Ant the Myths you posted were funny indeed.... Why are we here? because every thought in our life led to this moment..... precisley....... As for questions answered, sorry but gonna be Blunt... John lear and Sleeper are not going to give us straight answers IMO.. Not judging them, Not insulting them, just my OPINION. why are we here, I know why I'm here.... Sleeper knows too.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well here is my theory..

I have noticed lately that more and more people are become less inteligent... no scratch that... less focused. It used to be you had more or less two opinions, one side fpr the other against, with a few undecided...

Now its all scrambled. Every post in here and throughout the net its the same thing... No one agrees with anything, no one has proof of anything, and everytime someone proposes one theory, hundreds of opinions pop up..

So my theory is that those ET's on the moon are deliberatly beaming some kind of brain ray at us, to fuddle our minds, keep us from concentrating on the truth, and keep us forever squabbling over which next weird idea is that truth.

Maybe thats why those crazy people were wearing aluminum hats... maybe they aren't so crazy afterall

Now I will search on the web to se what proof I can fabrica....errrr find to back up this theory. I bet there is a lot out there...

OH and I found this!

Hyperdimensional Oscillator

Here at Life Technology Research International® we are continuously developing and evaluating new products and The Hyperdimensional Oscillator� has certainly given us cause for excitement. The device incorporates several elements of futuristic Tesla technology, psychotronics and quantum physics to allow the user to access other dimensions of space time.

Tesla and The Hyperdimensional Oscillator�

The Hyperdimensional Oscillator� is based on the famed Teslascope ,the device that Nikola Tesla invented to communicate with other planets. In effect it is a transducer, capable of converting the high frequency of cosmic rays to an energy field which can interface with the human mind. We can use these energies for healing the human body, or simply allow them to guide and instruct us as Tesla did. The possibilities of The Hyperdimensional Oscillator� are indeed limitless and our research has merely scratched the surface of this incredible technology. Like Tesla himself, we have been guided in our research by higher forces and channelled information which has enabled us to build the Teslascope in miniature using 21st century electronic componentry.

Designed after Tesla's work... Now YOU TOO can open a hyperdimensional portal and channel the aliens... and it comes pocket size!!! Move over John and Sleep... now we will get the info first hand. That Tesla was a genius. Without him... no electricity, no computer

Better hurry and get yours before THEY make the company vanish...

[edit on 18-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Move over John and Sleep... now we will get the info first hand. That Tesla was a genius. Without him... no electricity, no computer

Now hold on just a minute there zorgon. What do you mean "move over John and Sleep...?"

While I can't speak for Sleep, I resemble your remark.

Let Tesla get his own thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
While I can't speak for Sleep, I resemble your remark.

Let Tesla get his own thread.

Hmmmm quite right. I'm sure there is one or two in here somewhere

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Zorgon has a habit of going thru threads and making fun of the original poster. I've seen it happen to EarthSister, and now John Lear. I'm suprised he hasn't done it to Menguard yet. Give it a break will you? We are here because we want to discuss with John Lear... don't destroy ANOTHER thread, alright?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Zorgon has a habit of going thru threads and making fun of the original poster.

Ummmm nope you got that all wrong. Actually both John and Sleeper have given me pretty good answers to my questions... Only waiting for one answer when Sleeper returns... the one about "why now?"

And that Tesla reference is more serious than you know...

Ah I see mayhaps tis my style that doth offend thee?

Besides if lil old me can bust a thread... then perhaps there is no substance... so just ignore me and carry on

[edit on 19-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

And that Tesla reference is more serious than you know...

That he is, Tesla is most important figure. You seem to know alot of the good stuff as some might call it, keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Hey ever think about starting a podcast on this? I think it be tight, I mean the things you guys talk about kind of open the mind on this subject. I got a $6 mic!!!!! It sounds good dont worry.

Thats a good idea, John, Sleeper?, would you do one?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I totally agree with Zorgon on what he's getting at. Though I DOUBT sleeper will be here untili the time is right................. he won't answer my question, but please god he'll answer Zorgons. Let's not forget Sleeper was and is flying UFO spaceships right now.............. The thread will die eventually trust me... because it will eventually starting hitting peopel..... that mountains are made of moehills and brainwashing is nothing but brainwashing.... Aliens on the moon give me a break... You know they find it hard to believe that's their is life on Mars right now, but yet there is some on the moon, I can see what's REALLY going on, John lear can you explain to me all of a sudden that's there is information from people like you giving this out? I'd love to hear it... not that I don't know why..

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Zorgon has a habit of going thru threads and making fun of the original poster. I've seen it happen to EarthSister, and now John Lear. I'm suprised he hasn't done it to Menguard yet. Give it a break will you? We are here because we want to discuss with John Lear... don't destroy ANOTHER thread, alright?

ES was totally in the sky... But when the skeptics came in where did she go..... to the planet with no trrees, will people ever wise up!!!!!!! Es derserved it for one reason only she ignored the skeptics and accussed anyone who challenged her were ofensive... So if know one asked her for her backup and she WAS allowed to spread her words like a plague... Shes making right fun of "some" people. Most people copped on and found out the end result of that thread was.... Zorgon did not make fun, vecause she thought that was offensive too

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Originally posted by mind is the universe

I can see what's REALLY going on, John lear can you explain to me all of a sudden that's there is information from people like you giving this out? I'd love to hear it... not that I don't know why..

A few weeks for no reason at all I decided to log on to ATS. I hadn't been on for a year or so. I noticed sleepers thread, "Are Extraterrestrials Real? As Real As the Nose on You Face." I wondered to myself, "Now what kind of bs am I going to find here." I started reading and didn't quit until the 107th page. Almost all of it matched what I had learned in the past 20 years. The only difference being that sleepers take on everything was basically positive and my take on it (before I read sleepers thread) was that it was dark and black. Those 2 words came from somebody who worked in the black areas of Area 51 (not Lazar). I started u2ing sleeper a few questions. About that time a thread started called 'Martians' and I started putting in my 2 cents worth. Then somebody started the 'Soul Collector' thread and then somebody started the 'John Lear' thread and all I did was answer questions to the best of my knowledge. I asked sleeper to help me with some of the questions because I did not know the answers.

Why is this happening now? Beats me. I was just minding my own business trying to get my gold mine into production. But apparently there is some interest in this subject. I'll be happy when the thread dies as I have work to do and a grand son to cater to and this is taking way, way too much of my time. I think the thread is about done though, thank goodness.

I don't have a website, I never wrote a book, I don't have anything to sell and I don't plan to continue answering questions on other forums.

Paradigms don't change overnight. Ideas that there is gravity, atmosphere and people on the moon and that all the planets in our solar system are inhabited by beings just like ourselves will take generations to manifest themselves as the truth. Just like it took generations for the idea that the earth isn't flat and that the earth revolves around the sun to become widely accepted (by most.)

Maybe these threads on ATS will be that tiny spark that will flame ignorance.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join