It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I must say that I only read about half of the 107 pages throughout Sleepers thread and although I didn't see eye to eye with him, I could appreciate those zingers you mention John as I have an aridly dry sense of humor.

Looking at that picture John, I just don't see the "collection tower" that you do. Although I am open to it being an unconventional structure or shape, it looks like it could be anything including a balloon. Could you describe as to how you came to the conclusion that this was in fact what you claim it to be?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expose
Ok, thanks for the reply. Now if I got this straight, NASA took a picture of an alleged Soul Collector and released it to public without a cover up?

Great.

Uhhhh. Not exactly. The tower was found by Richard Hoagland behind the shard. The fact that the tower is 6 miles high has been verified in at least 2 other photos but none as spectacular as 84-M. Nobody but John Lear is crazy enough to think that this is a 'soul collector'. Hoagland would be embarrassed if you addressed that issue with him. He does not, repeat not buy into the 'soul collector' Neither does anyone else for that matter. No problem. We each get to believe what we want. I am not selling a book. I don't have a website. I am not asking for donations. And I am certainly not asking you to believe my theories. So please know when you post a semi-sarcastic post such as the above it makes me smile ear to ear.

And also know this. NASA has air-brushed the 'tower' out of any copy of LO3-84M that you order. Why would they do that? I mean its just a tower. And its just 6 miles high. I mean, its probably not really a 'soul collector' so why airbrush it out? It might be one of those parachute rides like out at Coney Island but for moon men.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I must say that I only read about half of the 107 pages throughout Sleepers thread and although I didn't see eye to eye with him, I could appreciate those zingers you mention John as I have an aridly dry sense of humor.

Looking at that picture John, I just don't see the "collection tower" that you do. Although I am open to it being an unconventional structure or shape, it looks like it could be anything including a balloon. Could you describe as to how you came to the conclusion that this was in fact what you claim it to be?

jbondo, I'm impressed that you are taking the time to plow through sleepers thread.

First, I assummed that there was such a thing as a soul. Most civilizations believe that. Also, the stories of reincarnation are too plentiful for there not to be a recording device or 'soul'.

So assumming that there was a soul I asked myself where it went after death until it zapped back into a newborn baby.

Then I came across Joe MacMoneagles, 'Mind Trek' book about remote viewing and how he was tasked to follow a soul from a person who was killed in an automobile accident south of San Francisco. He followed it and it headed towards the moon. As he got closer and closer to the moon the following message started pounding in his ears, "You cannot come here. You cannot come here. You cannot come here." He kept on following until the pounding of the message in his ears became life threatening.

So I assummed that at least one of the places that the soul went was to the moon. OK, I asked myself , where on the moon would it go?

Then I chanced on the tower in LO-3-84m which happend to be smack dab in the center of the moon. Smack dab in the Sinus Medii. Its like the moon was placed in rotational lock so that the tower would face earth at all times for millions of years.

So why would they want it to face toward earth. Are they going to broadcast "The HoneyMOONers?" Are they going to play endless choruses of "Moon over Miami?' What would the purpose of a tower pointed directly at earth possibly be?

Then I thought if the soul were an electrical signal maybe they are transmitting souls back and forth. And that is how I came to the idea that the tower was a 'soul collector'. Its actually more of a 'Grand Central Station' for souls that are routed throughout many different planets and many different worlds.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
John,

Not that it matters, but I've never seen you raise or discuss the issue of your identity. You have a right to call yourself what you like, but how do we know if your the real John Lear? Why would he post here?

Thanks..

Just so you know:

Springer, one of the ATS Admin(Biz Wiz) has stated several times recently that this is indeed John Lear. His IP addy matches the same IP that John used when doing the John Lear guest speaker event.

Don't let his sense of humor fool you folks, he's serious about being here and taking time to share thoughts and ideas(opinions so don't crucify) with us all.

Also, make no mistake, had it not been Mr. Lear , the ATS Admin(and staff) would have cracked down so fast that it's not even funny. The moment they detect fraud or hoax, they put a stop to it. ATS is just that way.

This is the real John Lear.

Anyway, as you were.

X

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Here's an interesting theory sleeper, suppose we believe that this reality is an illusion and we abuse it because it isn't real anyway and so it doesn't matter what we do to it, lifeforms, minerals, planets, galaxy, etc.

I’m all for conservation and not polluting the planet, but the biggest polluters are forest fires cause by lightning, and volcanoes that constantly belch out billions of tons of gases into the atmosphere.

The worst kind of polluters are those who toss trash out of their cars.

Then we discover to our horror that it is real..........
, What then?

Everything we do in this illusion is real, and many will be very sorry for what they have done when they wake up from this life.

I think it is better to treat this reality as real as it gets because even should it be nothing but a simulation, it builds character when people treat everthing (lifeforms, planet Earth, etc) well and with some respect.

I agree

Take responsibilty for your own actions and don't pollute!! I think it is a real problem when people start to treat this reality as a illusion or a matrix and not take any responsiblity. Is that why George Bush Jr and others seem to not care about polluting this planet?

This life is an illusion---like a speed trap, for a purpose---all of us are cough in the act---good or bad.

Even those who know about speed traps get caught speeding now and then.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights

John and Sleeper I have a few questions for you, answer accordingly...

- Does ET have souls? If not, are they artificial? (or at least the ones dealing with our souls). Perhaps they are of such a high spiritual level that their soul is rendered ineffective? If they do have souls, who takes care of theirs?

ETs have souls but most of the entities that come in contact with humans are androids and have no souls.

- Does everyone in the world have to ability to "summon" ET? If so, how? Do they always listen to your calls then pick and choose as to whether to respond or not?

They monitor everyone’s brain waves

- What is the highest spiritual level a human can reach? By this I mean that as we progress (life after life on different planets) what do we invetibly become? and where do we go?

The sky is not the limit to how high we can go, but most ETs that are in contact with us are limited in their knowledge after a certain plateau is reach----on how far higher one can go.

- Do you feel Nasa's recent staleness since the Apollo missions may be attributed to the fact that the bourgeise within the institution know of the true expanse and advancement of our ET and space program? Therefore why spend billions of dollars on outdated technology (unless for a show and tell occasionally to keep society appeased)

NASA drags their feet because firstly it’s a government bureaucracy, and secondly because they fear ETs, and they kowtow to certain elements of extraterrestrials. Not all ETs are in agreement on how much leash to give humans concerning space exploration.

- Sleeper you said Vatican city has it's own soul collector. Do you mean that the architecture itself is a form of soul collection, or the pope actually has some higher, spiritual contact? Furthermore if they exist could you reveal any other soul collectors/hotspots on Earth?

I was being funny, or at least trying to be.

There are other hot spots and some cold spots as well---maybe that’s too much info.

My opinion on the theory is a positive one, I find it highly logical and believable. While I have question marks over some of the intrinsic details, the idea of 'soul collection and reallocation' is a contraversial yet solid interpretation of many of the worlds cultures and religion. It combines the ideology of reincarnation alongside the ideology of being judged by God/ET/Man with white beared sitting in fluffy cloud...

The men with white beards play Santa Clause around the Christmas holidays, and they do a fine job.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
I admire your stubborn skepticism longhaircowboy, but dont you feel that theres anything in life (or after for that matter) which just happens that cannot be proved or disproved?

The thing is, it's impossible to prove an unlimited negative, and that includes proving that something doesn't exist. Can I prove that monkeys don't fly out of my butt? Well, I can show you photos of my butt at times where monkeys aren't flying out of my butt, however, how do you know that they don't fly out when the cameras aren't on? I can show you a rectal photo that shows no indication of monkeys, but again, maybe they're just gone when I took the photo. I can tell you that my butt is too small for a flying monkey to fit in it, but then I'd need to prove to you that all monkeys are too big and none of them fly. And some monkeys are pretty small.

So there's a very astronomically slim chance that at some point a tiny monkey may have possibly flown out of my butt. Maybe I don't even know it happened.

On the other hand, if somebody makes a positive claim about something, it's not my job to prove it didn't happen or doesn't exist, and I can't logically do that anyway. But if this other person wants me to accept what they're saying as fact, it's their job to provide enough solid, positive, provable evidence to convince me. Just saying "it's possible" doesn't qualify as positive evidence. They need to be specific. They need to provide photos, documents, witnesses, expert declarations, pieces of the thing, and so on, as much evidence as it takes to prove something exists. And the more "odd" the thing, the more evidence it requires. At a certain point, we need to have the President and top scientists and top skeptics and everybody else say it's a real, actual thing that exists.

Each individual has their own level of acceptance, or the amount of information they need to accept something as "true." For some people, hearing a story from a preacher is good enough for them. Others require a peer-reviewed paper in the Journal of the American Medical Association, or Science.

Of course there are things in the universe that just can't be proven. But why would you pick those things to believe are true, rather than just giving them a passing thought?

If I told you angels poop diamonds, why would you become an advocate of such a thing without any proof? And as far as I'm concerned, the notion that there's a tower on the Moon (blurry photo notwithstanding) that collects human souls fits roughly in the same category as angels pooping diamonds. Show me the angels, prove they're real, then show me the diamonds, show me some verified indication - photos, videos, documented evidence - of the diamonds actually being pooped by the angels, and maybe I'll go along with it.

Until then, it's just another nutty story. People are full of them.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
John, thanks for giving me that background but I must apologize as I have already pieced most of it together thru your other posts and that wasn't what I was really looking for. I guess I should have phrased it differently and saved you some typing. Sorry about that.

What I was interested in is the tower itself; the structure, shape and characteristics of it. Do you have any input on this as well as how the inner workings actually operate? Or possibly even a speculative idea?

As much as I appreciate the kudos, I must admit that I didn't plow thru Sleepers thread. I actually was reading it the day it started and then I would come back every once in a while and read a few pages. I did however skip some here and there.

At this point I'm still sticking to my Christian beliefs but I would still love to hang out with you sometime. Or as Bill Murray would say: I want to party with that guy!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

- Sleeper you said Vatican city has it's own soul collector. Do you mean that the architecture itself is a form of soul collection, or the pope actually has some higher, spiritual contact? Furthermore if they exist could you reveal any other soul collectors/hotspots on Earth?

I was being funny, or at least trying to be.

There are other hot spots and some cold spots as well---maybe that’s too much info.

Could you expand on that at all, where these hot and colds spots are? Are there more hot then cold or vice versa?

Why would that be too much information?

[edit on 14-7-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
John,

Apologies to keep hassling you (perhaps you missed the original post)...

www.vgl.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.vgl.org...

Supposedly shots on the Sinus Medii area previously discussed as being the 'Soul Collection' base.

Anyway with what can only be described as "super highways", what's your take on this?

[edit on 14-7-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

So there's a very astronomically slim chance that at some point a tiny monkey may have possibly flown out of my butt. Maybe I don't even know it happened.

On the other hand, if somebody makes a positive claim about something, it's not my job to prove it didn't happen or doesn't exist, and I can't logically do that anyway.

If you told someone that in fact monkeys did come out of your butt and they didn’t believed you, and you would be glad to prove it but the monkeys are shy and will not exit your butt while others are around.

Would you really care if they believed you?

Would their disbelief or cynicism in any way change the fact that monkeys do come out your butt---but not when others are around?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

If you told someone that in fact monkeys did come out of your butt and they didn’t believed you, and you would be glad to prove it but the monkeys are shy and will not exit your butt while others are around.

Would you really care if they believed you?

Would their disbelief or cynicism in any way change the fact that monkeys do come out your butt---but not when others are around?

ROTFLMAO. Sleeper you're too much. I gotta get to the mine.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Afraid of mere mortals?

Sleeper,

I mean no disrespect...but some of your answers have me wondering. Are you human? Or are you one of the Teachers?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Some very, very, very interesting information in this thread. Eh, i´m a complete newb on this board and have tried to track down sleeper´s thread some are refering to, can anyone please post a link or post it´s topic title?

A lot of this information is in sync with information found elsewere outside of the www. I have heard/read healers and shamans talk about some of these issues using a far less technical lingo...people who would not now how to operate a computer. Guess they might sense some of it without beeing able to put it into context. Few are those capable of thinking outside of the box.

Sleeper, or John, if i may ask a question...am i right in assuming that all this "tech" knowledge of alien species, the moon, antenna and "soul collectors" etc. is not really relavant since it really has nothing to do with our purpose here? If i understand Sleeper right it´s more an issue of living, learning, loving, caring, empathy and in general getting in touch with our spiritual side as well as the energies that are life in itself, yes?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Aren't you afraid someone will try and stop you from telling us too much?

Afraid of mere mortals?

I must say I find it interesting that any immortal would use the internet to get info out there... but who knows?

Dae

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
can anyone please post a link or post it´s topic title?

Here it is

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
This is the real John Lear.

I don't doubt it but two posts up from your one finds this..

Uhhhh. Not exactly. The tower was found by Richard Hoagland behind the shard. The fact that the tower is 6 miles high has been verified in at least 2 other photos but none as spectacular as 84-M. Nobody but John Lear is crazy enough to think that this is a 'soul collector'.

[Bold mine] Sounds like a third party... may confuse the listeners

Question to Sleeper

Does the soul retain its consciousness through out this process? In the "soul state" does it know where its been, where its going and why?

And does it have any choice at all at that time?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

NASA drags their feet because firstly it’s a government bureaucracy, and secondly because they fear ETs, and they kowtow to certain elements of extraterrestrials. Not all ETs are in agreement on how much leash to give humans concerning space exploration.

There are a lot of companies here in the US and around the world literally on the doorstep of runnng passenger trips to space. Virgin Galactic, Bigalow Aerospace. I asked John and he indicated that it wouldn't be allowed to happen.

I would like to here your opinion on this

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Netflix recently delivered "Aeon Flux" for my viewing pleasure. If people submitting to this thread, Mr. Lear included, haven't seen the movie, they may want to.

Science Fiction it may be, but the movie includes among other things an engineered cycle of souls that is managed by an orbiting blimp-like thing that interacts with the surviving population of earth - through biological means. Not electrical. Hard to describe if you haven't seen to movie or played the game (I've not played the video game.)

Still it seemed strangely similar to the idea of a soul collector tower on the moon. A satellite.

Besides that aspect of the movie, its a bit over the top on story and concept, but worth a rent anyway.

Newtron

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by MrPenny
Is it all deaths by drowning? Can you clarify that? I'm confused due to the varied ways and means of drowning; shallow wading pools, thousands of feet of open ocean, baths....

Is it because of the physical water or the manner of death?

However deep it is that the 'Soul Collector' on the moon can't retrieve it. I don't know how deep that is. Also the SC can't retrieve miners from underground.

So then, can I assume what you are saying re Soul Collection is the transfer can only happen within a clear atmospheric view of the Moon, Mr Lear?

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join