It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystals and coils.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Crystals

They are fascinating, quite nice to look at and nice to wear as jewelery. But what is the thing about these special kind of rocks?

I tend to believe these stones act on a higher level, on aura-level. They contain information for the soul. There are different kinds of crystals with different characters, each one with specific influences.

Although I do not have much insight in these things, I tend to believe this is true.

Here is a kirlian photo of quartz.

Coils

As I've found some information on the internet, coils too have a kind of electromagnetic effect on the surrounding. Different types and kinds can be made. Their purpose is moving energy or bundling it and radiating it. Giving an extra touch.

I find it quite interesting although I don't have much prove of the workings of it.

I have some crystals laying around here, and had some copper wire, so I started to make some coiled crystals. I love to wear em and as I found out give me quite an uplifting mood. They reallly cleared my head up. Giving my energy a subtle boost.

Here's a pic of the ones I made:

Is anyone else also into this? What are your experiences with crystals or what knowledge do you have about them, anything welcome.

Greets and blessings,

Aa

[edit on 15-5-2006 by alienaddicted]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Try "The Crystal Bible" by Judy Hall. That's a good place to start with.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Although personally I think it's all BS, I do have a quartz crystal hanging around here somewhere, buried in this place, I have copper wire too.

I am willing to try this, just to see if it actually does anything.
I know quartz vibrates at a known rate as they time watches according to their frequency, whether this directs energy to the human body, well....

It's plausable

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
From an electronics standpoint, quartz crystals make great oscillators. In most electronic equipment that deals with frequencies you will find that they used a quartz crystal. You can also see coils in eletronics as well. Most inductors are coils. Inductors are used for thier electromagnetic properties. Here's a definition of inductance to make sense out of my ramblings.

Inductance: A circuit element, typically a conducting coil, in which electromotive force is generated by electromagnetic induction.

Now lets look at the definition of oscillation.

Oscillation: a flow of electricity changing periodically from a maximum to a minimum; especially : a flow periodically changing direction. A stage in inflammation in which the accumulation of white blood cells in the small vessels arrests the passage of blood, thus causing a to-and-fro movement of the blood at each cardiac contraction.

So, quartz crystals work great with oscillation which is a natural occurance in the human body, and coils can have electromagnetic properties which is another natural occurance in the human body as well as the aura (i think). I could be wrong though, and I just made a complete fool out of myself.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Seeking Nirvana]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I collect crystals and different types of stones for metaphysical purposes (hence the name snowflake_obsidian, one of my favorite stones) but I have never thought to wrap them in copper coils. Interesting idea.

I agree with Seeking Nirvana that the oscillation in stones react with the natual oscillations in our bodies.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I made a crystal radio set when I was a kid. Coil of magnet wire spun around a toilet paper tube. Diode. Crystal. Clunky old earplug. Worked pretty good, considering it didn't have any battery. I could pick up baseball games broadcast by the big AM station in town. That was a long time ago.

Now I'm old.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i have a bunch of different crystals and one big quartz crystal. i make them into pendants with copper wire too. i think i kind of messed myself up by getting so many though because i can never decide which one to wear.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I am willing to try this, just to see if it actually does anything.
I know quartz vibrates at a known rate as they time watches according to their frequency, whether this directs energy to the human body, well....
It's plausable

If they are used to time watches for their frequency - Knowing about the frequency and energy of the human body - I'd have to say - if it works for watches...

That's interesting. Where did you read about the watch thing? I wonder what else their used for.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've owned lots of quartz watches, and I guess I must have been led to find out why quartz was important for them, from where I learned this, I don't know.

The electronics of the watch initially amplifies noise at the crystal frequency. This builds or regenerates into oscillation -- it starts the crystal ringing. The output of the watch crystal oscillator is then converted to pulses suitable for the digital circuits. These divide the crystal's frequency down and then translate it into the proper format for the display.

electronics.howstuffworks.com...

Very interesting website, I barely made it back here!

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I wonder what else their used for.

They are used in anything that deals with frequencies. In order to create a frequency you need an oscillator, and quartz crystals are good oscillators. I worked in the "electronics business" for a while, and we mostly dealt with frequencies so a lot of our test equipment had to have the capability to create as well as pick up frequencies. We also did alot of frequency distorting and jamming. Anyways, most of our equipment had quartz crystals in them.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It has absolutely no basis in rational science. But if it gives you a placebo effect then that's fine.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
how is your placebo-world?

thx for sharing that information Nirvana. you're very welcome..

I had a feeling these things like crystals and coils, even maybe Towerbusters and that kind of orgonestuff mostly work on the 4th plane. A dense vicintiy between low material frequencies and the highest realms.. no clue anyway, the making of the coils around the crystals and the energy I transefered in it are mainly transformed and given back to me. Keeps my head up straight every day..

greets

AA

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

thx for sharing that information Nirvana

You're welcome.

It has absolutely no basis in rational science.

If it had any basis in rational science then it wouldn't be rational to put this thread in paranormal studies

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I collect gemstones an crystals, as well as any other natural items i can find that im attracted too.

Citrine, and Amethyst are my fav thoe, i also like smokey quartz.

i find they are pleasant to touch, to lay apon you while u meditate, an they act as a wonderious focal point, as for metaphysical properties, i do find they each has their own feeling, an some provide a certain feeling with them depending on my emotional state or activities for that day.

new topics

top topics

join