It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deer on a pole !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Well. It seems they found a dead deer on a electricity pole.
Poor little thing. And a afwul way to die !
here is the link to the article:
Dead deer on a pole
Here are some pictures of it :
urbanlegends.about.com...

And something else wich caught my attention :

Sure enough, the poor deer had been hit by a train & landed on top of distribution feeder pole!

Well. I'm not sure about the train theory. I think that if you are hit by a train. you won't get shot up. But more in a straight direction, Or you get stuck under it.
I even think that ''customer'' maybe even put that deer on that electricity pole.
But why would he do that? Well. I think i just go with the train theory.
Pretty weird though.

- MB

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What the heck? How'd he get up there. Poor thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
That's insane, I can't think of anything hitting it fast enough to knock it up there. If it were hit by a train, it would in most cases A) Get ripped apart on impact or B) get thrown to the side, not knocked in the air that high! Wow!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If you check out the third photo here, it looks like the bottom of his rear legs were cut off.

Oops, I mean knocked off.

[edit on 21/2/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
And now coming to a cinema near you, Starring samuel. l. jackson Its deers on a pole...haha aha huu....cough, sorry couldnt resist

but seriously wow how the hell could that happen and has its legs been cut off!?!?, i mean it coulda been the train but if the deer went under the train hence the missing feet how the hell did it then fly from under the train onto the pole?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I don't know, I wasn't there when the picture was taken, but if you look closely at this picture, it looks like a vehicle of some kind was backed up towards the pole.

Just an observation, again.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It certainly looks like someone has cut it's legs off and thrown it up there, nothing else...

A pickup or something has pulled up (the tire tracks) and a guy has some how put it up there....

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
:puke
efinitely somebody's sick idea of a joke,especially since you can see where the tracks of a vehicle where.That,s just disgusting. I don't buy into the train theory either.It would have gotten pulled under or tossed aside.What did they do with the hooves, keep them for trophies?:shk: Of course we could always speculate that it was dropped from a UFO
OOPS did I say that out loud
Sorry wrong thread

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Probably a crew of utility or railroad workers with a bucket truck and a sick sense of humor put her there.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just imagine the possibility for instant Venison Jerky!

Like dried meat from heaven, raining down on us all.......

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thats awful. How did that happen. Strange. What a slow and awful death. That makes me so sad. I love seeing deer on the street.

top topics

join