It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO drops scout of some kind then leaves earths atmosphere?-VID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
At first when i saw this video i thought no point posting it up as it could easily be explained as a flare being dropped by a plane, but then the main UFO seems to glow brightly and then slowly zoom upwards, presumably it had done its job of dropping a scout or drone or whatever off and then left.

Any ideas, thoughts, comments, or "oh ive seen this before and......." is welcome.

www.galactic.to...

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Denied]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
omfg!
Thet were scared the # out of them! How far was it? Did it get closer and fly away near the end or did it brighten? What happened to the"scout"

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Rappa Z]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
wow, i mean it looks wild, but also looks like a Floodlight of a fighter dropping chaff/flare. it does look like it moves forward dunno if its wind due to how far down it moves or timer delay, pretty wild thoe, video so small Im this (-) much farsighted now.......

lol other then that its 2 bright lights,

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It falls too fast to be chaff/flares. Its kind of stange that it fades out so much near the end, and that light that dropped out was moving really fast. Those people were pretty freaked out too. Nice video, would be even better if it turned out to be real.

top topics

join