It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy US Marshall Dies in Gun Battle with TN Police

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm just asking legit questions, because see that's how I make sense out of things. So, you've seen a Federal employee (not military related, btw) have their government car at home or do you mean you've seen a State Trooper car at home or a City Police car? Federal civilian employees do not drive their government issued cars home. That's a big NO NO!

AHHH HAA! I do stand corrected though! Look guys, i'm going to eat CROW! Love every second of it. Those fed employees that provide criminal law enforcement duties can drive their car home in certain circumstanes!! However, that DOES NOT mean she did, but OKAY it's a gov conspiracy.

I give up!

[edit on 16-5-2006 by zenlover28]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
rswitzer said

Thank you for your reply

You're quite welcome, RS.

Originally posted by zenlover28
Nope not aimless. Just asking a serious question. Do you all think government workers drive their cars home? Because if you do, you definitely don't know as much as you think you do.

I am not sure that you were replying to me, or someone else. I don't think I spoke to her driving a work vehicle home. However, just to clear up any misconception, I'll answer. LEOs do, on occasion and dependent upon jurisdiction and rank, can bring home their work vehicles. Same with Government agencies. However, it's not terribly common in my observation.

And no, I don't know nearly as much as I want to know about absolutely everything; however, I do know something about mental illness, law enforcement and art. Go figure.

Regards-
Aimless

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Aimless Searcher]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
LOLOL..Aimless I missed your post. The post I was responding to was under mine and it got me bumfuzzled...my apologies for the confusion.

Nope it's not common, but it could happen that she would drive her gov issued car home according to my research.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   

How do you know the FBI isn't investigating, are you there? LOL...i've never been to a federal training, eh?

No you please stop. Your paranoia is giving me a headache.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by zenlover28]

HAVE you been to any federal training? Didn't shoot yourself in the foot just now, I warrant?

How can you claim the FBI IS investigating? Did any of the articles mentioned here, contain any reference to the FBI being involved? Listing almost half a dozen other agencies, but not the FBI, makes me believe they're not involved. Anyone alse share my point of view?

Why play the paranoia card, zen? How childish of you.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Nope not aimless. Just asking a serious question. Do you all think government workers drive their cars home? Because if you do, you definitely don't know as much as you think you do.

If she was driving her own car, they would find out instantly where she worked, and by instantly I mean *snap* no delay, immediately at the same time as finding her name and adress.

zen, are you working for some law enforcement or intelligence agency, or the police, since you make these bold claims and frankly disturbing "revelations" about "how things work on the quote quote quote INSIDE quote quote quote ??????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join