It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS --> Is ATS Occasionally Slow For You?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I just clicked on this topic from the front page list. The one that updates every 5 mins. I got the "This page cannot be found" page. This happens about every 3 or 4 post I click on. It takes the home page about 2 mins to reload almost every time.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I wonder if this happens in conjunction with school letting out. Maybe the overflow of students wanting to know the truth overwhelms the site. It's happened to me a few times, and each time it happens at around 2-4pm est, then again at 5-7pm est (the after work crowd).

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yup for me it is at least today

ATS Server: Primary 01
Powered by AboveTop:Board v2.3
Header data processed in 0.020 seconds :shk:
Page processed in 0.310 seconds :shk: :shk:
17 total database queries (6)

I started a thread but asked to have it deleted I missed this one first go round sorry

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
A little slow for me sometimes, but usually after 3pm as stated previously.

It's great though guys, gives me a chance to think.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hi Skeptic

Yesterday it was so slow I had to sign off! Today it's great! If you guys updated, it worked for me!

Nothing is more frustrating especially when it takes about 5 minutes to load a page

Thanks

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Last night about 12pm est I couldn't acess ats at all.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I know that quick load times are important, but what is much more troubling to me are the amount of system crashes since the upgrade. It is happening at least once a day; it just happened within the past 10 minutes.

The two issues may be related, but the crashes are the more serous issue.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I have to say, that I've never had any problem with ATS loading, except of course when there's been server upgrades and whatnot.

Works Great

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I must say I haven't had any lag or problems lately (except for the various pics and buttons being a bit slow to load; but the main text is up almost at once and allows me to pop by the various areas, so no worries there). It was very much slower before, at least for me, with some pages taking a minute or more to load.

So, all in all, I'm a happy little camper right now.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I had some serious slowdowns and crashes since the changes, but everything's been smooth since Wednesday afternoon. Last issue was abt 1:30 PM EDT Wednesday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join