It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a missile hit the pentagon on 911?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The fact you take the "opposing stance", is why I see you makeing a great leader for the project, if it get up and going.

However, the thread creator should be TL(Team Leader) yes, but you should be apart of it also, mostly because you will maintain your "stance". And that is very important in uncovering the truth. Just look at X-files, Scully and Moulder, opposites, great team.
Nothing more need be said.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The main thing is to get at the truth.....what really happened and even a research forum may not accomplish that, but at least we may all be able to find some kind of answers more in line than what we have now and that is what I see as dissension! We owe it to each other to find the truth!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Fair enuf then! Ill join!

Tracer, what Im saying is yes, Rumsfeld was, in part, a part of it, he is part of the Bush admin.

I believe the govornment had total foreknowldge, and made sure it was allowed to happen with no opposition or hitches. The Al Queada were just the unknmowing hired help.

Yes, Rumsfle,d Bush, Condi rice, Cheney, all those rat #ers on the top knew, and saw it as a wonderful tool to further thier agenda.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Skadi...okay now I understand and I agree with you on those points. And I agree also that research needs to be done.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Never been involved in an ATS research project....but sure willin' to get down and learn!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Until Toltec get online, I will place some links onhere for you all to start with.

www.serendipity.li...

www.asile.org...

www.cnn.com...

CNN video clip Date/Time on the security camera reads,
Sep. 12. 2001. 17:37:20

www.asile.org...

paulboutin.weblogger.com...

www.snopes2.com...

If you scroll down it gets detailed, showing flight paths...?
www.serendipity.li...

www.serendipity.li...

Enough links you say, ok your turn. But first, try and acquire some original footage, and as was recommended by another, try the local libraries. They might just have some papers and articles that have a different story.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Update on this great story!

More research released by one of the primary sites investigating the idea that the pentagon was NOT struck by a jet airliner as we were told.

I particularily liked the graphics at the bottom of the page which quite quickly explain why there were no wings.

physics911.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Theneo, why doesn't it surprise me that you fall for the rubbish on that site.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Why doesn't it surprise me that you follow me around like a puppy dog?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If you look at the CAD picture of that Boeing, you can see a large scratch on the wall, that shows the wingspan of the plane.

Sorry guys, it was a Boeing, not a guided missile.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Take a look at this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It wasn't a missle, people.
It was a plane.
I saw the damage firsthand, believe me.

-B.

Banshee have you seen "9-11 In Plane Site"? Or have you seen the slowmotion
CNN, FOX, CBS, etc at www.letsroll911.org...'s impossible for me to watch and think that OBL or anyone else except us and Mossad could have pulled this off.

Respects,

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This seems to be a missile, the one carried by the plane under the rifgt wing. But what is it?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I find the whole 4th dimensional beings stuff to be pretty hard to believe. I don't think they landed the planes secretly at bases, I think they just crashed them into the Atlantic. I suspect that voice recording of the stewardess is real. She didn't mention Manhatan where they supposedly were, she talked about being low over the ocean. I don't know for sure, but think it is somewhat more mundane then some people want to imply. It is the actions of greedy, sick and egotistical individuals that have no qualms about killing other people for whatever purposes they see fit. To them other people are just cattle. They don't even do that elaborate a job of covering up the evidence, it is part of their contempt for us.

If you crash a plane correctly into the ocean, it will virtually dissintegrate. From a PBS Nova program 'Crash of Flight 111' :
" Swissair Flight 111 flying from New York to Geneva slammed into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Nova Scotia with 229 people aboard. Upon impact, the plane was shattered into millions of pieces and spread across the bottom of the sea."
www.pbs.org...
How long did it take to find the Titanic? And it was a huge structure in big pieces.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I do believe a missile hit. There are numbers of reasons that back this up. First thing to think about is that the plane flew over I-395 when this happened right? Planes produce a vast amount of energy out of there engines witch causes fast enough air movement and wake to flip over a big rig. There were no reports of any car accidents on 395 after the crash. hmm...Also if u notice closely on the pictures of the crash site u can see undamaged cable spools and windows. Think about this....there are about 3,600 gallons of fuel in a 757...where did that all go?

pages.infinit.net...

Watch and learn...this will blow ur mind

[edit on 2-9-2004 by eatemup]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Why doesn't it surprise me that you follow me around like a puppy dog?

Why we ever let this guy go is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank

How long did it take to find the Titanic? And it was a huge structure in big pieces.

wow...wow...wow the Titanic ( if u didnt know ) was a boat and the reason it took so long to find it was because they didnt know where it was UNDER WATER...yea about 2/3 of our planet it covered in water...even though they knew what general area the titanic sunk in...its a little more difficult to find then a plane in the pentagon....that must have been the most idiotic quote i have ever seen.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Notice what is written on the walls

Anarchy-------------------------------------------------------- Punch out

more

Freedom Files freedomfiles.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't recall seeing this video before.

(In a link posted by 1amc)

www.thewebfairy.com...

That certainly looks like a projectile of some sort. Other videos of the second 'hit' didn't peak my interest, because the airplane going into the building and the 'blast' seemed to happen simultaneously. The videoclip posted above in slow motion has me freaking out a bit.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
. It was a plane. I was there. I saw the damn thing not 30 seconds before impact. Kinda scary the way some of your minds work.

(EDITED, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSULTS)

[edit on 2-9-2004 by asala]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Rumsfeld BLEW IT, the FIRST mention of missile comes from him:

Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center.
Clearly Rumsfeld differentiates between Airlines flight and THE MISSILE.
www.sweetliberty.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join