It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a missile hit the pentagon on 911?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I was in the middle of posting links to the eight previous Topics on this exact subject at ATS (only the ones from May onwards), and I did something erroneous (pushed the Back Button on the Reply screen not the other screen I had open). Then I felt a (underwhelming) sadness that grew into laziness.

I have done this one to death, so I am only expressing my conclusion here for people who didn't participate in those previous eight threads.

A commuter plane struck the Pentagon, just like the official conspiracy theory says.

I do not have answers for:

* who hijacked it
* why there was such a massive security failure allowing the hijacking of it and three others
* why there was such a major movement of staff within the office space of the Pentagon, away from the impacted wall, from between 21 and 7 days prior to the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
In order to find the answers,one must learn the hard way,through work and study.
You won't find the answers unless you actively pursue them,and that's how these things happen,that's how we ended up here and now.
But we're looking in th wrong place because the shiesters in charge created and control the internet.
Roll over and go back to sleep is the answer to too many questions and having to find the answers the hard way to often.
Bla bla bla bla bla bla .
The internet has lost it's thrill.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Unbalanced

Take the time to be thrilled again, and join the (proposed, interminably waiting) ATS Research "9/11 Emergency" team.

Now waiting for the new Mod in charge of Research (unknown for a few days) to receive an email from me or a U2U from someone else to get the ball rolling...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I appreciate the offer to join this team you mention,but I am in the process of selling all of my worldly possessions,quitting my job (haha) and being "voluntarily homeless" for a while.
I need to purge my mind on the road with my bicycle and my dogs for a year or so,and the only puter that will be available will be at a cyber cafe or whatever,if I ever use one again.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Your plans would be enviable to many.

I hope you realize enough from your liquidations to support your goals for as long as you want!

Aside from cybercafes, it would really not surprise me if the friendlier amongst ATS members offered you a meal and coffee and use of their computer for planned visits to ATS.

Good luck with all that, and may you get many more answers to unanswered questions.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
thank u neo..... once again, if u hide the facts..nobody will look any further the the offical line......It is hard to believe what i just read but, the facts speak volumes.....did the us launch a missle against the plane that crashed in PA, lost its target and crash into the Pentagon??? did the terrorist get a hold of a large land attack missle??? help us neo..............

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ahem, Banshee the link you provided argues that it could not be a 757 plane.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
IT WAS A PLANE

I just disintegrated because of the steel pilars that are in the pentagon

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Might I just add that the main proponent of this idea was actually French - he had a bestseller on this theory for many months. I will add that this book was published in French - as the author speaks no English. And if i recall correctly - he has never actually set foot inside America - and based all his perceptions on video footage. For me this leads me to suspect 2 things

1) Without knowledge of a structure I would be hard pressed to determine the cause of catastrophic faliure / accident damage. I would certainly want to visit the site to determine blast / damage areas before catergorically stating my theory.

2) Just stating Anglo French relations in recent years - perhaps this theory has more of the axe to grind regarding Franco-American sentiment than good scientific analysis. I know I'm falling into the French Bad - USA UK good camp but I do have serious doubts about the veracity of this individuals statements - and the fact they are now taken up by other individuals - as gospel.

I do however believe that there were many witnesses who actually saw the plane from the freeway as it came in on the Pentagon - and Im sure I read somewhere on this site a reference to an ATS family memeber as having seen the plane. Im sure also that someone with connections to the NTSB or ATC could find some damming evidence to counter this story. Or perhaps its already been stated and ignored - this being a more juicy angle.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Damn, is it just me, or does the crash hole NOT look proportioned to the size of a plane?

It looks about 3 fire trucks wide. You would think a passenger plane that big would leave a bigger hole in the wall of the Pentagon.

The size of the hole looks like it was a missile that hit it.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
According to my uncle that works there it was a passenger jet. case closed. nothing to see here. find a #ing conspiracy that isn't so easily disproved with all the evidence at hand.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My brother, who was driving on the highway approaching the pentagon at the time, saw the large passenger jet arc low into the Pentagon... as did several dozen other motorists.

He didn't see a fighter jet.
He didn't see a missle.
He saw a passenger jet. He was close enough to barely see the faces in the windows.

Those few who were on the board on 9/22/2001 can confirm I posted this then... long before any arm chair theorizing on what mysteries may be manufactured.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thanks William - i thought it was one of your posts that made me recal ATS members were able to get first hand testimony.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Without wanting to start a fight 100dead - how many incidents of a terrorist nature have you visited ? - I know from experience that what you might see in a picture isnt any where what you see on the ground. FWIW if this picture was taken from a good distance away at the very least the aperture seting would contribute to the far distance being compressed - so the "fire truck analogy" is a little flawed.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If it was a plane then where is the debris from the wings?

Where are remains of the bodies?

How many bodies have they identified?

How many people know a real plane from a drone especially when it is flying over them?

Does anyone deny that extensive work was done to the Penatagon just one year before the impact in the exact same area. Co-incidence?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The hole plane and it's contents were DISINTEGRATED

ask a physicist about the accident.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What caused the plane and its contents to totally disintegrate? Thats a lot of disinegration.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I saw a video, in very slow motion, of the jet slamming into the pentagon. It was taken from a traffic cam and a security cam that were pointing at the building.

This is a valid point, especially since it is what actually happened.
www.sumeria.net/politics.html has an article about how the planes were not controlled by Arab Terrorists but by a hacked computer code, replacing the Latitude, Longitude, and height with that of another location. This is quite possible considering the lack of security features and the ease of replacing computer code, as opposed to actually flying a plane of that size. All that would require is a GPS and a brain to figure out the coordinates of the sites.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That this whole missile/pentagon thing was engineered to distract us..
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
There.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I find it very strange THENEO that you have posted this, in fact it has lead me to suspect that you are in fact a government spook spreading mis-information.
Normally the Bush Admin. can do no wrong and now you are involving them in a cover up and conspiracy, I'm sorry I just don't buy it.
Hopefully you wont take too many people down the wrong track, don't let him cloud your judgement people.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

It seems that those parties still wishing to keep the distraction away from the Israeli Spy/Phone Tap Scandal are still trying to flog the dead horse of whether a passenger jet really crashed into the Pentagon or not. Word has reached me that those not supporting the "Boeing Hunt" story are being accused of fraud or cover-up. This is a device to force those who are trying to keep the story of the Israeli Spy/Phone Tap Scandal before the public to take time away from that task to respond to the allegations of covering up for the fact that a passenger plane did not hit the Pentagon. It's the disinformationalists' way of trying to force attention away from the spy scandal to something harmless, or as is the case here, to an issue which will later be revealed to be a fraud in order to discredit legitimate questions regarding the official story of 9-11.

This will be the last time I expend effort on this question of whether a passenger jet did or did not hit the Pentagon, and do so only to point out how silly (or desperate) those individuals are who seek to prevent the public from looking at certain issues. After all, if the passenger jet didn't hit the Pentagon, then where did it go? *

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join