It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water as fuel, proof and patents!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
How can you be sure its a hoax if you havent tried it?

here is the list part,
2 - 316l steel grade plates
a car battery
a container
good ole water
some potassium hydroxide for catalyzing better electrolyses
-
put the plates 1-2 inches away from each other. and connect + and - lines.
-
next amaze yourself.
watch the magic intoxicate you through the air, specially when you breath it in.

-
(snip)

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory -- Please Review

[edit on 5-11-2007 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NRen2k5

Hello NRen2k5, you wrote, "Hello and welcome to this thread. Please read before replying." You are a (snip) NRen2k5 if you don't think I read the entire post before I posted my statements; because I did read the entire post beforehand.

(snip). I never stated that HHO was a newly discovered molecule as you stated, "1) There is no such thing as “HHO.” The gas in question is a stoichiometric mixture of oxygen and hydrogen. It is not a newly discovered molecule." And... yes NRen2K5 there is such a thing as HHO. Type in HHO in google and you will find it everywhere on the Internet.

Obviously you haven't been able to understand english entirely or other peoples posts NRen2k5 because you state, "Producing fuel from water requires more energy than burning the fuel will give you. Much more."

That statement is entirely bogus, and only an ignorant person would write that, or someone acting on the behalf of an oil company. If you have a normal automobile that runs you can split the fuel (water) while your auto is running, and it takes very little extra energy for this to take place, as a matter of fact it is so small that you couldn't tell it was happening without some type of gauges to show you that it was happening, and all you have to do is have your auto to keep on producing the HHO gas from the water in sufficient quantity and quality to keep your auto running; and the fact is your auto will keep on running from HHO gas or Kliens gas which ever you prefer to call it once you have the quantity and quality of HHO gas or Kleins gas.

Then you go on to state, "So you can’t “fuel” a car with water."

As a scientist, whenever I see someone state that broad statement that something can't be done, then I'm pretty sure they are an ignorant fool; and that whatever it is that they say can't be done, has been done, and that person simply doesn't want to come to terms with reality.

Here is site with a video of a young man that doesn't need to convert HHO gas from water to get power to run his engine of his motorcycle, he simply uses water itself. There is no fuel cell, and he doesn't convert the water to HHO gas.

www.techeblog.com...

Then your last statement, "I’ve stated and repeated this at least twice at this point."

I'm sure NRen2k5 that whatever you state is irellevant to being positive, or being correct in nature. (snip)

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory -- Please Review

[edit on 5-11-2007 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Here's a video of someone burning Coca Cola with off the shelf 2.4 GHZ AV Senders.

www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 6-11-2007 by wingman77]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Topic seems to have drifted a bit. Fact is, unless zero point energy is proven in the macro, not just the nano, you can't get something for nothing.
I don't think pure electrolysis is the answer. I still haven't seen a car that can run off a tank of water, no matter how many batteries and alternators are attached to the engine for electrolysis.
Didn't Gandhi do something with salt? After being told he couldn't mine it, he went to the sea and evaporated it. There in lies the thinking.
Water is hydrogen oxide. Hydrogen peroxide is rocket fuel. Sprayed on nickel it turns to steam violently. How about another way of splitting the water molecule? Several things have come up recently.
Molecular scientists have had decades to figure out ways to split hydrocarbons into thousands of different chemical combinations. Even though the hydrogen bond is unusually strong with oxygen, well outside the predicted norms for some reason, it can be easily broken with electricity. Notice---- not currently economical, but easy.
In my opinion, the water revolution is just waiting for someone who doesn't believe "it can't be done".

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I just LOVE it when sceptics are proven wrong. Especially some of the hard core one's that doubt everything on ATS.

Reminds me of how the sceptics use to say that a horseless carriage (a car) was impossible in the 1700's and how even just before NASA, people thought u were nuts if you said we're going to the moon.

Sorry guys, you are out-numbered and proven wrong. Regardless of how much energy it takes to produce anything, the key is to get off fossil fuels and water is "The" way. BMW is comming with a nice model in 2008.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Scientists have been jailed? What exactly happened and where can I read more about that?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
I just LOVE it when sceptics are proven wrong. Especially some of the hard core one's that doubt everything on ATS....
...Sorry guys, you are out-numbered and proven wrong. Regardless of how much energy it takes to produce anything, the key is to get off fossil fuels and water is "The" way.

The problem is this:

If everyone started using this fuel, there would be a huge amount of electricity that would need to be produced (to perform the electrolysis to make that fuel from water).

...and I wouldn't be surpirsed if the oil companies start selling all of there oil to the electricity producers, thus MORE fossil fuels would end up getting used.

There may someday be a way to get more energy from water than what is put into breaking it down into hydrogen, but right now there isn't, and the guy in the OP still uses MORE energy than he produces.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
back in the day of the steam engine what was the source of ignition? if the earth is 3/4 water i say bring back the steam powered cars. i would rather go 20 miles per hour than pay 4 dollars for a gallon of gas.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bamaoutlaw
back in the day of the steam engine what was the source of ignition? if the earth is 3/4 water i say bring back the steam powered cars. i would rather go 20 miles per hour than pay 4 dollars for a gallon of gas.

where they got the steam? burning coal... thinking before writing, please
btw you can get pretty fast using steamengines (but you still have to get the energy/heat elsewhere)

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
does anyone here know exactly, or roughyl even how much energy is requird to drill, pump, store, refine, then transport 1 gallon or litre of gasoline/pretrol to a a gas/petrol station?
im kind of curious to find out
would make an intersting comparison if nothing else

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I think we know what happens here.. we run out of water.

Take a clue from bio fuels.

The Illuminati will not let us use atomic energy.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

reply to post by jtma508

Thanks jtma508, it is good to read your info and I like your balanced approach.

I'm fascinated by all the possibilities the internet has opened up with regard to alternative energy, I went to university back in the early 80s to study it.

While working at a New Zealand radio station in the early 90s I was privileged to record an interview with Stan Meyer, the American inventor most famous for his work on Super Electrolysis - splitting the H2O molecule much more cheaply using rapidly pulsed current, instead of the old DC method.

After the interview he showed me some photos of his beach buggy he used to drive across USA coast to coast in, using this technology. I asked him if he had been approached by the oil companies.
He told me he had been offered 1 US Billion to bury the idea. Somewhat flabberghasted, I asked him if he was going to take it, to which he replied, "No, the world needs this technology." I asked him if he had bodyguards, and he told me "no, just guardian angels."

I was very upset to hear later that he was poisoned at a restaurant and died in the car park (the official "diagnosis" was very different, of course).
His workshop / house was broken into soon after that, and all his prototypes and information stolen.

So it is with great relief that I see Stan's circuit diagrams and information all over the internet today - thanks largely to mis family members travelling the planet and continuously uploading the info for free every time the servers shut the sites down. I think the only way these corporate vandals of the soul will be able to stop this info getting out will initially be with disinformation and confusion in forums like this, then as common people get seriously advanced in production of hydrogen vehicles, in legal action and bans on the use of the technology for safety and copyright reasons.
Hang in there! Seek and you shall find.

Best regards,
Sparky.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by enslaved83

read how to save your fuel using hydrogen...
hidrogen-fuel.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i've always thought off being able to us this for a car.. you could use the energy from the car a battery to make the gas and since the battery is always being recharged is almost free energy

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpspace

I knew when I found this forum I would see some utter idiocy, and I wasn't disappointed. Most of you klowns that are touting this awesome hydrogen fuel system that makes free energy don't understand even basic electricity or science.

Go to the website for the company that has patented their HHOS system. READ their test report from 2003 where they installed a system in a vehicle and did three trial runs. It is pathetic; it would never stand up too any scientific review. I'll leave it as an exercise for you to figure out why.

Aelita is absolutely correct. But if any of you are still convinced, I have a flux capacitor I will sell you. It takes the excess, wasted energy from the car's alternator and boosts it to 12VDC at 1000 amps, more than enough to run the car on the HHOS only! C'mon, suckers! Gimme ur money!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Wow, am I reading an awful lot of misconceptions here.

Seems at least once every two months, someone starts a thread on HHO electrolysis, and people start posting as if they're experts, misleading everyone.

So... time for some education... again...

1 : Conservation of energy.
Yes, HHO cannot break the conservation of energy... it cannot achieve over-unity. NOTHING CAN.
Does this mean we shouldn't use it? NO.
Solar isn't over-unity... you still use that.
Wind isn't over-unity...
Nuclear isn't over-unity...
Gasoline isn't over-unity...
Nothing is over-unity... but you still use them as fuel sources.
All fuel in existence is merely the art of storing, converting/refining, and moving energy from one area to another for use. HHO is no different.

You're using electricity to acquire HHO. Trading one fuel for another. Yes, you end up with less usable energy in the end... but the point is, you can't exactly BURN electricity.

So no, you don't get free energy.
And no, it isn't worthless because of that.
Nothing gives you free energy, unless your talking financially.

The feasible use for HHO is in torches. Why? Because it's safe, it's clean, and your fuel can be made on demand!

2 : Limited supply of water

People who say this shouldn't be listened to.

When you electrolyze water into HHO, you have NOT lost matter.
When you burn it, and it recombines back into water... guess what...
YOU HAVEN'T LOST ANY WATER.
You still have the same amount of water you started off with... in fact, the re-combined water is typically CLEANER than when it was electrolyzed.

Essentially, anyone who claims we'll "Run out of water" doesn't understand what the process of electrolyzing water is, nor what happens when you burn it again.

Now, it's not just the propaganda induced nay-Sayers who need to be dealt with here. So...

3 : Running your car on water

This isn't an obvious one, so I can understand why people get misled like this. Hydrogen isn't your best option for automotive use.
Because your using electricity to obtain HHO, and at a loss... considering the weight, power storage, and power output of both electrical and hydrogen vehicles... your best option is to stick with electric vehicles.

Don't bother with the electrolysis, pressurization of fuel storage, and flow regulation, when you can simply store the energy directly in a battery, or sequential capacitor grid.

4 : Can't be real, that guy was touching a torch!

That's one of the neat little tricks you can perform with burning HHO.
You see, the reaction of the Hydrogen and Oxygen re-combining produces water. Water, coming from a pressurized source, is cold.
The torch head itself is getting cooled by the same reaction that is producing the flame a little further out from the torch head.

So yes, the torch head itself is cool to the touch. While the reaction of oxidization packs enough energy to melt and cut steel.

Remember, the flame isn't burning IN the torch head, the flame is burning AFTER the torch head.

5 : Normal people don't have enough money to do this.

WRONG.
Got a battery? Or even a power outlet you don't mind resetting the breakers on?
Got wire?
Got a bucket/bowl/anything that can hold water?
Got salt or baking soda?

Then you have what you need to produce it.

My first time making HHO was with a glass bowl, salt water, a 12V battery, and a couple of jumper cables. That's it.
The configuration is obvious too...

Pour the salt water in the bowl... clip the wires onto the battery... and toss the other ends straight into the water.
It really is that simple.

After that, over the years when I felt like it, I made more controlled versions. The last one I did back in Ottawa stored the HHO gas for future use by means of natural water pressure... same water that gets used in the electrolysis.
Used stainless steel for the electrolysis plates, as other metals corrode quickly.
Pulsed power supply.
etc.

But hey, stop making claims that it doesn't work, AND GO DO IT! I've been doing it for years just for the heck of it.
So don't try to tell me it doesn't work, lol.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by johnsky]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here is a web page address that clears up all the mystery about the proven new microwave of salt water claim ( given near the middle of this web page & titled: "Water-related discovery" ) of more efficiently producing hydrogen from salt water by using only microwave directed energy.

This method was accidently discovered just a few years ago by John Kanzius.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join