It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI5 officers expose 7/7 info cover-up.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
MI5 is facing an internal revolt by officers alarmed about intelligence failures and the lack of resources to fight Islamic terrorism.

To illustrate their concern, agents have leaked more top secret documents to The Sunday Times because they want a public inquiry into the “missed intelligence” leading up to the July attacks in London.

They believe ministers have withheld information from the public about what the security services knew about the suspects before the bombing of July 7 and the abortive attacks of July 21.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

I am glad that officers from within the security service are taking this action, i think there is more of a chance of the truth being brought to light when the officials in the know speak up, rather than members of the public being ignored every time they ask for a proper inquiry.

I'll be looking forwards to the goverments response to this, and also how quick this one dies a death and gets swept under the carpet.

CX.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well It's nothing new really, but good to see more people come forward to expose the truth.

ATS London Transport Chief, member of CFR, ex CIA.

(Snip)
Robert Kiley early in his career, he was with the CIA, where he served as Manager of Intelligence Operations and then as Executive Assistant to the Director

www.tfl.gov.uk...

ATS Former British MI5 Agent Says 'Many Similarities' Between London Bombings And 9/11

(Snip)

David Shayler, the former MI5 agent and whistle blower, in a telephone conversation

“First, we learn about the training exercises going on here just like 9/11. Next, they release suspicious evidence left behind by the culprits as well as quickly releasing identifying pictures of the suspects just like the did after 9/11,” he said.

Shayler added that what’s even more suspicious is the private security firm in charge of the training drills prior to 7/7 had ties to former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

www.arcticbeacon.com...

London Stagecoach Employee Says Bus Bombing Suspicious

Snip~~
We received an e mail from an employee of Stagecoach, the company responsible for the majority of London buses.
Our contact works a route roughly one mile from the site of the bus bombing last Thursday.
The bus driver pointed out that the number 30 bus was the only one to be re-routed after the initial bombs went off in the London Underground, every other bus carried on its normal journey, but for some reason this bus was diverted.
The driver notes the following about CCTV maintainence.
"CCTV gets maintained at least 2 or 3 times a week and can digitally store upto 2 whole weeks worth of footage. this is done by a private contractor....So when I heard that the CCTV wasn't working on a vehicle that's no more than 2 years old since last June.....I'm sorry that's rubbish, I work for the company I know different

Also a point of interest....last saturday a contractor came to inspect the CCTV on the buses at the depot, According to my supervisor the person spent more than 20 hours over that weekend, 20 hours to see if the CCTV is working? Also that person who came was not a regular contractor, for security reasons the same few people always come to the depot to carry out work, this time it was different.
Drivers in the depot already think the so called bombers had inside help because it was to organised. Some even think it had help from the company."
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What mazes me is that the british government spent alot more money into inquiries on Tsunami deaths of British citizens than into a proper investigation of 7/7.

I mean, the tsunami was p[retty cut and dry, act of nature/god, which really was self explainatory. not worth an investigation, really, when you consider the London bombings were manmade and preventable.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I hate to be the weird one here but do we really know if the tsunami was an act of god or not? Maybe that is why they investigated this in the first place...

CX

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I've not heard anything to the contrary that the Tsunami was manmade. That one does indeed seem cut and dry i think.

CX.

dh

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
www.julyseventh.co.uk...
The one piece of evidence printed within the narrative is the solitary CCTV image of the day of the four together outside Luton station. Remember this is the ONLY image of the 4 together. There is otherwise a strange clipped image of Hassib Hussain on his own at Luton and a dubious one of him supposedly in Boots at Kings Cross
Back to the image of the four - this appears to be faked, - one of the bars at the back of 'Siddique Khan' goes in front of his left arm the other bar merges into his face, making him unidentifiable, as are two of the other alleged bombers. Hasib is the only one who is vaguely identifiable
See
www.julyseventh.co.uk...

Increase article up to 200 or 400% to study photo

2. The narrative still contends that the 'bombers' caught the 07.40 train arriving at Kings Cross at 08.23.
This is IMPOSSIBLE. The 07.40 was cancelled, as confirmed twice by letter by Thameslink themselves
The only train that arrived at Kings Cross at 08.23 was the 0724, actually departing at 07.25 from Luton
The timestamp on the Luton image is 07.21.54
this would leave them 3 minutes to get from here to the platform from which the 07.24 departs

This was tested by supporters of nineeleven.co.uk and of financialoutrage.com, who found it took 3 minutes 35 seconds to get to the platform, WITHOUT buying the tickets, and without carrying rucksacksful of highly unstable TATP on their backs. See
www.financialoutrage.org.uk...

3. The first train after the 7.24 that they could have caught would have been the 07.30, which actually arrived at Kings Cross at 08.39, some 3 minutes after the report says they were seen on CCTV,"hugging and euphoric" at 08.36
The Horizon "7/7" documentary and Milan Rai's book on the subject has them catching the 07.48 which arrives at 08.42
Either one would leave them between 8 and 11 minutes to transfer from the Thameslink to the mainline Underground and be on the trains by 08.50, other than Hasib, as stated in the report
The official advice is that this transfer takes a minimum of TWENTY MINUTES See
www.nationalrail.co.uk...

And this is without carrying 10kg of highly unstable TATP on your back

4. TATP
"General warnings

Acetone Peroxides are very unstable chemicals. If handled at all, they should be treated with great care and only synthesized in minute quantities. This refers to triacetone triperoxide (TATP), sometimes refered to as tricycloacetone peroxide (TCAP). The reaction must be done under 50 °F (10 °C) to yield triacetone triperoxide.

TATP is widely considered to be too unstable to synthesize safely in standard laboratory facilities, though small quantities (under 1 gram) are occasionally synthesized for research purposes, and for testing and calibration of detection equipment. " See
en.wikibooks.org...:Acetone_peroxide_synthesis

Yet ok to be mixed in large quatities in a Leeds bathroom and to be lugged around in rucksacks in Leeds, Luton and London

5. Newsnight May 11th has featured Shahid Malik saying that the family of Khan still do not believe that he did it
Ian Barrett, who has known Khan since schooldays - and was the most quoted person in the radio 4 'Biography of a Bomber' He was the one who said it wasn't Khan's voice on the video,
julyseventh.co.uk...

6. No mention in the report of Haroon Rashid Aswat, erstwhile lieutenant to Abu Hamza, and indentified by intelligence expert John Loftus on Fox News as an MI6 agent. This guy allegedly had made phone calls to the 7/7 men, and Loftus posits a connection to 21/7. His arrest in Zambia was after 21/7, although he was on wanted lists all over the place
He had been in the US, in and out of the UK, Pakistan,South Africa and Zambia, video clip here
www.infowars.net...

transcript here
www.globalresearch.ca...
Yet no mention

7. The accounts of Bruce Lait and Guardians Mark Honigsbaum on the appearance of the carriage floors being blown upwards as if there were a bomb under the train
www.nineeleven.co.uk...

8. And of course Peter Power and his Visor consultants exercise with its explosions going off at precisely the same railway stations at precisely the same times they did occur, and Netenyahu and the Israeli embassy warnings before the bombs exploded

This and much else here is covered in the little film at
rinf.com...

Profile of a "bomber"
Mohammed Sidique Khan (1974 – 2005) taught youngsters, and reckoned he had skills by way of getting them off drugs, as well as in conflict-resolution.

Sarah Trickett, wife of the Labour MP John Trickett, recalled:

"He was great with the children and they all loved him … He did so much for them, helping and supporting them and running extra clubs and activities."

Khan wrote of this professional skills:

"I'm energetic, I [look for a] way of bettering things … Can build up trust and rapport with disillusion, understanding and empathy .. I feel patience and understanding comes through experience and maturity … I constantly analyse society and speak to people regarding current issues. I consider my ability to empathise with others and listen to their problems as well as offer viable solutions to be one of my strong assists."

A graduate from Leeds Metropolitan University, Khan lived with his Indian-Muslim wife Hasina Patel whom he met there and their 14-month daughter Maryam.

His wife’s mother, Farida Patel, was a pillar of the community and had attended a Buckingham Palace tea-party attended by the Queen, to receive an award for bilingual education, and she was one of the first Asian women to be invited there. All the locals knew Farida and Hasina from their work in Dewsbury schools.
His wife Hasina is said to have held anti-Taleban, pro-feminist views, and she worked in education as a “neighbourhood enrichment officer”. The Patels were known as being opponents of Muslim extremism and supporters of women’s rights. Neighbours told the media:
“They seemed like a really happy family. Hasina was from an Indian family and there are not often mixed Pakistani and Indian marriages but they didn’t mind.” They added that the family were devout, quiet and respectable. Hasina was pregnant with a second child.
At the Hillside Primary School in Beeston where he worked, Khan’s task was to liaise with children’s previous schools on their special needs and to assess their learning skills. On their first day at school, children would rely on Khan, who was their official “buddy”. He was given the privileged position of sitting, with the head teacher, through interviews with new families
ht

[edit on 14-5-2006 by dh]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
4. TATP
"General warnings

Acetone Peroxides are very unstable chemicals. If handled at all, they should be treated with great care and only synthesized in minute quantities. This refers to triacetone triperoxide (TATP), sometimes refered to as tricycloacetone peroxide (TCAP). The reaction must be done under 50 °F (10 °C) to yield triacetone triperoxide.

TATP is widely considered to be too unstable to synthesize safely in standard laboratory facilities, though small quantities (under 1 gram) are occasionally synthesized for research purposes, and for testing and calibration of detection equipment. " See
en.wikibooks.org...:Acetone_peroxide_synthesis

Yet ok to be mixed in large quatities in a Leeds bathroom and to be lugged around in rucksacks in Leeds, Luton and London

As I pointed out in another thread, information I found so far on the internet suggests TATP produces a room temperature explosion (entropy burst). More questions need to be asked if this could produce the many serious burns victims recieved.

Also the Sunday Times 14th May reporting M15 recorded Khan talking about creating and building bombs and leaving the country afterwards:

MI5 had secret tape recordings of Mohammad Sidique Khan, the gang leader, talking about how to build the device and then leave the country because there would be a lot of police activity.

...it's not too ridiculous to suggest that Khan and co were expendable pawns. Why talk about leaving the country and later joining terrorist training camps when you will be committing suicide. It all ties in to purchasing return tickets etc.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by uknumpty]

new topics

top topics

join