It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible creature encounter last night w/ audio clip! It might have been killed by helicopter!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Just to add insult to injury take a look at what sound effects you can get for the Acid software...

Sony product site - SFX

Now if we take a quick look at the available sound effects in the table of contents of each volume we'll find multiple growls in the animal section, not to mention 6 different dog barks. A "kennel interior" sound in Volume 2? Hmmm... Then we move down to Volume 3 - WEAPONS & EXPLOSIONS... Footsteps, machine gun bursts, pistol shots. Moving along to volume 5 - Vehicles. There we see a multitude of helicopter sounds (including a military helicopter) and skid & stop effects... Oh look. You can also listen to some samples, including the skid and stop ... Hmmm... I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before.

Ok folks. Gather the villagers! Grab your torches and pitchforkes. We've got a bad boy in town...

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Gemwolf ripped him apart!

Imaginative hoax....Looks like the OP is in for a ban though.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Dalair, this was a hoax and will be in the same place yours was shortly...the trash bin. And please dont ever say, "i think i can speak for everyone here also"...cuz you cant and dont speak for me, now or ever. thanx anyways.

Gemwolf, way to Deny BS man.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
As I heard the growl from creature 42 or whatever I thought yeah right, pull the other one. Didn't bother to hear the rest, looked at your picture and thought yep, definate hoax. Did not even bother to disect it. Glad others like Gemwolf was interested enough to pwn your hoax senseless.

Peace,
- Naz

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
ATS'ers really aren't fans of misinformation. This is not the place to hoax

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Having studied as an audio engineer i can put my reputation on the line that this a badly done HOAX. I even think i have those gun shot EFX
, But this audio clip even sounds mixed. For example when you record something live with a microphone none of the sounds will be normalized unless edited with something like soundforge. The gun and screams sounds are clearly compressed,normalized and EQed, if you where to scream into a microphone if would just distort.
I'd say this was done in Cubase or Acid with nasty EFX's downloaded from some shareware app, i reckon i could even find that gun sound !!!!

[edit on 16-5-2006 by helium3]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What I wanna know is why he isn't banned?! He's clearly posted a big steaming pile of BS...

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
What I wanna know is why he isn't banned?! He's clearly posted a big steaming pile of BS...

Because I gave him/her 24 hours to prove it up or I would ban them... (read the whole thread next time
) Guess what? 24 hours is up, I see no backup of any sort and the member is banned...

Springer...

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You know, it always seems like these hoaxers set honest research into Cryptozology back a few dozen years.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Dalair, this was a hoax and will be in the same place yours was shortly...the trash bin. And please dont ever say, "i think i can speak for everyone here also"...cuz you cant and dont speak for me, now or ever. thanx anyways.

Gemwolf, way to Deny BS man.

only mine wasnt a hoax

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Its trash binned so those that didnt get to see ur facade didnt miss much. i guess hoax was a bad choice of words, and for that i apologize.... How about elaborately blown out of purportioned kids story.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'd defend myself,but ive got more respect for myself...unlike you. also dont say anything back. that way we dont interupt the ACTUAL topic

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
lmfao, man thanx for that laff dalair. had this been a thread that deserves actual deliberation but this thread is done. we cant hijack the thread that is a hoax and the creator has been banned. its just being dragged out. chk ur u2u box please.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
DALAIR : if you have any level of self respect / interity , why not defend yourself -- if your position is actually defensible ???

you were asked time and time gagain to produce the pictures of your alledged " hatch " and " secret room " -- but for inexplicable reasins chose not to

instead you tied yourself in knots with inreasingly bizarrere twists in your tail

my favourite was how a man who had been dead 3 years stockpiled 2 year old ammunition -- that was a classic

you topped yourelf in this thread though spouting your faux indignation that anyone should attempt to hoax ATS . Pot , meet kettle

defend that .

[edit on 17-5-2006 by masqua]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
you were asked time and time gagain to produce the pictures of your alledged " hatch " and " secret room " -- but for inexplicable reasins chose not to

I'm sorry but you lot are too hard on him. I am going to provide the pics for him because you lot are vultures!!!

The first is Dalair looking into the hatch

Another pic of the hatch

Finally the room

[edit on 17/5/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Since this is now becoming a thread about another thread and the OP of this one is banned...

thread closed

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join