It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

had a real OBE last night with help of vitamins opiates?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here was my first post on another board when weird things where happening to me a few nights before i actually did it.

I'm not sure what is happening to me and was hoping you guys could
help. I'm not sure if its healthy or not with these dreams but i'll
give you my story. I take vicodin for chronic pain and I have been for
years. I've also been recently taking a mutlivitamin regimine now for
over a month with alot of vitamin B-... Well lately i go to bed and as
i start getting comfortable and falling asleep i feel myself sinking
into the bed almost as if i'm falling through it. Then my breathing
gets real shallow, and my body starts to shake (kinda scary). Is this
a disorder seriously as I've never had this before and I'm NOT trying
to lucid dream or anything.. I also notice i cannot move my body.
Also when i do come out of it i get a real paranoid feeling like
someone else is in the room and just feel real scared until i open my
eyes and look around for a few minutes. I'm not sure if this is
healthy or indiciative of some problem. Also from a religoius
perspective is this spirtually healthy? What is going on and what is
causing it? Vitamins? Drugs?

Well last night I took a few multivitamines and fell to sleep and it happened! I was totally conscious and my body was 100% paralized. I then flew threw my wall and looked around my living room and then into my kitchen. I want be sure that i had a real experience and that this wasnt a dream or hallucianation. I can describe the visual as looking into a old fuzzy black and white tv... it really wasnt very clear like i expected it would be. I remember being really excited , and for some reason not at all afraid and in total control. Unfortunately i slept next to my daughter last night when it happened and she rolled over and kicked me in the balls (no joke!) AND WAM, i woke up, with a smile and a whimper of pain hehehe.

First based on my description of the visuals did i have a real OBE? Also I really think the vitamins (maybe the vicodin) are what is causing this to happen. Also most importantly is I am NOT trying to do this, until it is actually happening... so I think these outside influences are causing it.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by hiii_98]

[edit on 15-5-2006 by asala]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
doubt the vitamins had anything to do with it. ive had obe's under so many different circumstances, its ridiculous. after sex, after a night of drinking, just normal sleeping from a normal day of eating, whatever.
maybe they did though. im not gonna sit hear and speak as if i know everything that intiates an obe. but the fact of the matter is, its always nice to step outside reality, into a different perception of the world

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i mean i'm not into crystals and pro vitamins (heck i'm taking a narcotic) but i did notice a relationship between the time of day (night) I take the multiviatmin and the unusal sleep patterns. The multivitamin i purchased is very high in Vitamin Bs also Ginseng + Ginko. I think the vitamin B might have somthing to do with this and taking it an hour before sleep. I can post more info if it is even a factor. I'm just most curious if I really had a OBE or if it was all in my mind, i'm a very skeptical person.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Certain vitamins can help induce lucid dreaming, so why not astral projecting?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
isnt that what i am doing.....by accident i might add?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
isnt that what i am doing.....by accident i might add?

Only you would know that.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
no only someone who is familar with OBE's would know that, as I am not.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
no only someone who is familar with OBE's would know that, as I am not.

You would only know as we cannot see what you saw when you either were dreaming or left your body. Did it feel like you left your body? Did you feel all the sensations of leaving your body? Then you might have. But we don't know as we didne't experience what you did.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have all kinds of weird visual problems OOBE......sometimes I am complatetly blind but can feel the rush of seeming G force movement......

It sounds like it to me......that your OOBEing that is....

top topics

join