It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Flight 93 HAD hit the Capitol Building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What would have happened to the continuity of govt/balance of power if Flight 93 HAD hit the capitol building. Could that have possibly been the plan- to eliminate some key govt. officials, senators, etc. who have been opposed to the Bush administration?

Could the passenger revolt be the only thing saving us right now from total NWO takeover?

I hope I'm placing this in the right place and I hope this is a new topic. Sorry if it's been discussed before.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by MajesticJax]

[edit on 14-5-2006 by MajesticJax]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Tried to edit post- didn't work. Wanted to add:

Isn't it suspicious that the Anthrax attacks soon followed; targeting senators/newsmen including offices in the Capitol Building? Maybe this was a follow-up attempt to silence certain voices.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If Flight 93 had actually hit the capital, I think we would be living in a VERY different world than the one we live now (If that's even possible). Not only would the circumstances would have greatly risen, but the people would be subjected to even more "security" concerns and regulations. As for the anthrax attacks, yeah ... I think it was really suspicious how they quickly followed the 9/11 agenda. It was an attack alright, a psychological attack. Fear was put into people and forced the conclusion that security was needed to a great extent. Anyways, those are my opinions.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by Zeta_101]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sorry if this is going a little off topic but if u look at all the conspiracies arround flight 93 then its just starting to look like a farse.

The passangers aboard flight 93 tried to take control of the plane even though they were knocked out by gas planted by the government so they could then remote control the plane into the capitol building while beign shot down by a miltiary passanger jet passing by at the time.

Sorry if this is just way too off topic here but these conspiracies about flight 93 are just getting way out of control

[edit on 14/5/06 by manta]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Martial law would have gone right into effect (then the crazies would be out in droves), and the "Shadow gov" would take over. The 100 or what ever number of people, the "select", would be rushed to secure undisclosed locations to preserve our way of life. As if it already hasn't, how else does anything explain why Bush is in office, again. Some way of life, the end better be worth freaking means!

So we all would have a curfew of say 1 in the after noon, till oh 13:35, gives the elderly that extra 5 min to clear out. Then it gets worse, city by city, block by block, house by house. They take over, "securing" the area, being sure no hostiles or opfor are about. Never know where that "fifth column" may be...

Then the blame game would really start, whos watch was it when this direct attack against the leadership target occured. Such a bold act would have been a more honorable selection, unless we don't know the whole story. Is there more that isn't known, what were they attacking. The Pentagon was a military target, the towers a economic and governmental one at that. But the towers were also personal.

Those who died were not all "strategic targets", definetly non combatant, victims of cowards. Not even worthy, lower than an so called infidels scum! As they say.

The COG would be in full motion, with even fail safes set in order rumored to last 25 years or more. Quarter of a century from now, things will be reclassified for another 25 years to complete a 50 year classification. Just to prevent truth
from getting out, for "national security" reasons.

I got your NATIONAL SECURITY, right here;

We the people...

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When the Nazis burned the German Parliament building, and blamed it on Communists, Hitler gained justification for his becoming a dictator. And he did.

The anthrax attacks coincided with the passing of the Patriot Act. Congressional democrats were holding up the bill's passing, until Congress was closed for anthrax (coincidentally mailed to the two senators holding the bill back most -- Daschle and Leahy).

When Congress came back after that, a new, longer version of the bill was put before the Senate, and it passed something like 98 to 1 before anyone really even had a chance to read it.

Fear works like magic.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
When the Nazis burned the German Parliament building, and blamed it on Communists, Hitler gained justification for his becoming a dictator. And he did.

The anthrax attacks coincided with the passing of the Patriot Act. Congressional democrats were holding up the bill's passing, until Congress was closed for anthrax (coincidentally mailed to the two senators holding the bill back most -- Daschle and Leahy).

When Congress came back after that, a new, longer version of the bill was put before the Senate, and it passed something like 98 to 1 before anyone really even had a chance to read it.

Fear works like magic.

Thanks bsbray11- I wasn't sure about TWO major dissenters. I knew about Daschle. Also, try and do any kind of search to find information on this incident. The lack of information is astounding, and remember they tracked the strain of Anthrax to OUR stockpile???? Why haven't we heard ANYTHING else about the investigation. This right here proves to me complicity in 9/11.

I also touched on this in one of my very first posts here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way- I'm still here. LOL!

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I myself believe flight 93 was shot down while the passengers were attempting to take it back.

Why was it shot down and then covered up? There are so many possibilities there. perhaps a last minute change of plans, perhaps they decided they werent exactly sure where the fourth plane was targeted, and shot it down to make sure key persons and facilities were not touched.

Had it hit the capitol building, which I believe had the majority of our elected officials in it, it would have wiped out our democratic government as we know it and allowed the Bush Industrial Complex full uncontested authority.

That it did not hit would lead me to believe that either it wasnt aimed for the capitol but another target all together, or that someone foiled the original plans.

Who knows? Its not central to the whole 9/11 conspiracy, just a curious side note, at least until further concrete information comes into play.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think flight 93 was meant to hit building 7, that some on board where not knocked out by gas and realized the plane was flying by it's self. If someone was to get that plane down it would have been known that the aircraft was under someone else's control. In turn it had to be shot down, and building 7 comes down by it's self.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I think flight 93 was meant to hit building 7, that some on board where not knocked out by gas and realized the plane was flying by it's self. If someone was to get that plane down it would have been known that the aircraft was under someone else's control. In turn it had to be shot down, and building 7 comes down by it's self.

Very interesting theory. And well thought out. Does anyone have a link to a .jpeg to the supposed flight path of Flight 93? I have heard that the FAA was withholding the actual radar transcripts of Flight 93.

Believe me- I'm not bragging- but this is turning out to be a very interesting post. (Not by my doing, believe me, but by the great feedback from all of you.)

Would anyone like to join me in doing some additional research on this?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Here is a link to the USA today image if flight 93 path it took and where it crashed.

911research.wtc7.net...
You can find all the official flight paths on that site.

Its interesting to note there were some nuclear power plants in flight 93's flight path.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
the capitol building has a bunker underneath and a varity of ways out from underground.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

You know it, u2u me but first go over the topped threads in the research forum. If you have not already that is. Good stuff, could prove to be bigger.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Originally posted by Sauron

Very interesting theory. And well thought out. Does anyone have a link to a .jpeg to the supposed flight path of Flight 93? I have heard that the FAA was withholding the actual radar transcripts of Flight 93.

Believe me- I'm not bragging- but this is turning out to be a very interesting post. (Not by my doing, believe me, but by the great feedback from all of you.)

I can say with much confidence I saw the flight path of Flight 93 on one of the conspiracy vidoes on Google, I think it was the one done by reopen9/11 . The path they show has a straight line going towards Washington through most of PA before going down. I remember this because I initially thought Building 7 was its target as well until seeing that.

All that aside, I don't believe the way we live would be any different if a plane hit the Capitol Building. I mean it would dramatically compound the crime, but a plane flying into the Towers AND Pentagon clinched it enough. The Capitol after all that would be horrible, but perhaps secondary since it would probably be evacuated, who's to say they would pull it off before being shot down either. If you do the math, it would get there WAY after fighter jets are scrambled from the other attacks, no way can they deny shooting it down then. It's really hard to speculate the senarios but I can be fairly certain it was going toward Washington.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Martial law would have gone right into effect (then the crazies would be out in droves), and the "Shadow gov" would take over. The 100 or what ever number of people, the "select", would be rushed to secure undisclosed locations to preserve our way of life. As if it already hasn't, how else does anything explain why Bush is in office, again. Some way of life, the end better be worth freaking means!

So we all would have a curfew of say 1 in the after noon, till oh 13:35, gives the elderly that extra 5 min to clear out. Then it gets worse, city by city, block by block, house by house. They take over, "securing" the area, being sure no hostiles or opfor are about. Never know where that "fifth column" may be...

Then the blame game would really start, whos watch was it when this direct attack against the leadership target occured. Such a bold act would have been a more honorable selection, unless we don't know the whole story. Is there more that isn't known, what were they attacking. The Pentagon was a military target, the towers a economic and governmental one at that. But the towers were also personal.

Those who died were not all "strategic targets", definetly non combatant, victims of cowards. Not even worthy, lower than an so called infidels scum! As they say.

The COG would be in full motion, with even fail safes set in order rumored to last 25 years or more. Quarter of a century from now, things will be reclassified for another 25 years to complete a 50 year classification. Just to prevent truth
from getting out, for "national security" reasons.

I got your NATIONAL SECURITY, right here;

We the people...

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option.

I really hope you're kidding. And to thoughs that say the government as we know it would fail, are completely wrong. Even if every since person in the white house died, our political system would still continue. If the President and vice president died, then the senate majority leader takes command. Also since the WTC attacks were first, I believe they had most of the people evacuate the white house. Remember also that president Bush wasn't even in the white house at the time, he was reading to children in Florida.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12

I really hope you're kidding. And to thoughs that say the government as we know it would fail, are completely wrong. Even if every since person in the white house died, our political system would still continue. If the President and vice president died, then the senate majority leader takes command. Also since the WTC attacks were first, I believe they had most of the people evacuate the white house. Remember also that president Bush wasn't even in the white house at the time, he was reading to children in Florida.

Nope.

They didnt start evacuating the white house until about 15 minutes before the pentagon was struck. And they only started evacuating other major d.c. buildings until after the pentagon was hit.

If the capitol building was hit and the senate majority leader dies too, then who is prez?

The system would fall apart in the confusion and martial law would be set up.

new topics

top topics

join