It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolphin,Alien link,Dolphins know more than we think

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat

they could have the same powers humans have supposedly in the "proto human" days if you want to call is, homo erectus,or sapien or cro magnon could telepathicly talk to each other ot alert each other of danger. We have lost the abilities now but dolphins may still have them since the really have no reason to evolve at this point.

Do you think you could direct me with a link or something to somewhere with information on the early human telepathy? I haven't heard of this and im curious.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Telepathy does not exist in nature. There is no evidence UFO's are attracted to dolphin's, whales that live off of fish. The alien abduction phenominon is shady, suspect. i.e., technology not telepathy.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

[iOriginally posted by Cmdrkeenkid
No, they do it because they get a reward. If you repeat the same action enough with just about any animal, no matter the brain size, it will eventually become habituary to do the same thing. For example, I trained my cats to come to me when I open a certain cupboard. How? It happened inadvertantly. The cupboard I would open contains their food, so they knew that when that opened I would be giving them more food and they would come running.

The same thing can be said of humans. Enough conditioning and people will do anything their trained to do.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
All I have to say is, if these animal are so smart, then how come they can't stop us from destroying and polluting the planet they live on, which is directly affecting their health and future?

Do you really expect someone to answer this without ripping on you? Well, I'm sure if they spoke english and could walk out of the ocean on a pair of legs, and maybe had some arms with hands.....then maybe they would help us save ourselves. Come on man! That question doesn't even deserve an answer. I'm just humoring myself.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by MrChipps]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
New from the news.

Dolphins make up their own names.

www.cnn.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Dolphins are the only organism other than humans that live on the Earth that have develope of a means of identifying themselves by the establishment of oral tongue in communication.

Certainly by this we do know Dolphins do have their own language.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yea sorry buddy if dolphins were talking to extraterrestrials, I think they would be lettin them know how upset they are about us polluting their homes, hurting their health, and destroying their planet. Perhaps they would be asking to be extradited to another planet whos indegenous ruling civilization is not aiming for self destruction of itself and most of the stability of the planet.

I gues they are just soo smart they feel sorry for us and they remain behind to try and educate the few of us who actually believe this to change our ways. Look I am open to the idea of extraterrestials may be visiting this planet, I will even go as far as the government somehow being involved, but I draw the line at them having dialogue with friggin dolphins because they are more intelligent!

When was the last time UFO's were even rumored to be in the area of where dolphins were? Just about the majority of sightings I have read about occur over cities or areas that are not even close to the oceans, bays, gulfs, or seas. Are they trying to establish communications with the ones at their local aquariums or zoos? I seriously doubt it.

I don't doubt the intelligence of dolphins as far as animals go, but for them to be talking to aliens, thats just going too far. It was a fantasy book and movie, nothing more.

[edit on 5/16/2006 by DYepes]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Other than observing that dolphins look allot like the alien Greys supposedly look, I see no link.

As for the arguments that are pro dolphin as the most intelligent species; the sources of said arguments as well as the way they are presented definitely make me wonder just how intelligent some humans are.

Finally, believe it or not, many species of dolphin are quite violent and even kill their own young.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ok....Back in an earlier reply, I mentioned a video I had seen which touched on the link between dolphins and the greys. It's more of a slide show of many pictures durring an interview with someone. Now this someone talks about all kinds of incredible things about aliens and government secrets. I would recommend you watch and listen to the entire thing (Aprox. 56min.)

If you want to jump to the dolphin part, fast forward to 8 minutes and 10 seconds into the video for a quick tidbit; and then fast forward to 17 minutes and 15 seconds into the video. It will interest everyone on this thread.

Again though....I would recommend you listen to the entire thing. Quite interesting.

video.google.com...

Enjoy.....and let me know what you think about this guys views between the dolphins and greys.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by MrChipps]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
dolphins are 100% more conscious than humans. when they are asleep, they are as conscious as we are, meaning all parts of their brains are used, unlike us. I don't think it's an accident that 400 dolphins washed ashore dead from rumored Navy sonars...this wasn't the first incident of its kind.

I don't really think intelligence is the issue. I think it has to do with the universal consciousness that is naturally occuring due to the shifting of the poles in time for 2012 as predicted by the Mayan calendar. And Dolphins being the most conscious creatures on the planet are being killed... Something I connected myself...so it's my guess.

I also saw that interview mentioned above, but after I realized this. Interesting that the greys would communicate with dolphins. They probably do it telepathically with them and they understand thoroughly.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Ghost of Isis]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
and also a very plausible reason theres never a sighting of UFO or USO's around dolphins is because of how vast the oceans are. theres thousands of square miles ov ocean an even more area we cant see.

Ufo's are possibly just underwater playing cards as the dolphins pass by,along with whales if you want to add them in.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Ufo's are possibly just underwater playing cards as the dolphins pass by,along with whales if you want to add them in.

funny, I was gonna mention the whales...hahaha

they are the holders of memories. if they die out, we will revert back to...whatever we can revert back to..

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost of Isis
dolphins are 100% more conscious than humans. when they are asleep, they are as conscious as we are, meaning all parts of their brains are used, unlike us. I don't think it's an accident that 400 dolphins washed ashore dead from rumored Navy sonars...this wasn't the first incident of its kind.

So do suppose, as the guy in the interview said, that the 400 dolphins may have commited a mass suicide?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

and also a very plausible reason theres never a sighting of UFO or USO's around dolphins is because of how vast the oceans are. theres thousands of square miles ov ocean an even more area we cant see.

I fail to see the point in that statement.

Though, I hear there are no sightings of UFOs or USOs around the sightings of Big Foot, either.

they are the holders of memories. if they die out, we will revert back to...whatever we can revert back to..

Why is that? Because the aliens converse with them as well?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes

When was the last time UFO's were even rumored to be in the area of where dolphins were? Just about the majority of sightings I have read about occur over cities or areas that are not even close to the oceans, bays, gulfs, or seas. Are they trying to establish communications with the ones at their local aquariums or zoos? I seriously doubt it.

Really.....You can't be serious. You've never heard of sightings where UFO's dive into or rise out of the ocean?! Where have you been?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i think is was the sonar. i did a test by using using different sound freqeuncies at fish. an i think it does effect them as maybe there balace because they constantly bumped into the walls of the tank some of them dying in a couple days after that.

so im sure if the navy blasted sonor into the water it could disorient the dolphins enough to cause them to beach themselves. this could be the same effect the experimental freqinces(sp) there using to cause disoreintation an induced vomiting on land. plus since sound travels faster in water maybe that also means the waves dont break up as much making them stronger.

im not a expert but thats just what i think

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

so im sure if the navy blasted sonor into the water it could disorient the dolphins enough to cause them to beach themselves.

So why is this happening now and in recent times? Sonar has been used for the better part of the past 60 years. From the fish-finders on personal watercraft to the types used on military craft. That also brings about another point, that the majority of sonar used by the military is passive. That entails that they're just listening to what is going on in the water. Active sonar, such as "pinging" or the noises whales/dolphins make, would give away the location of the military craft in an instant, something 99% of the time they wouldn't want to happen.

this could be the same effect the experimental freqinces(sp) there using to cause disoreintation an induced vomiting on land.

The frequencies themselves are not experimental at all. They're simply very high in pitch, right near the threashold of what is audible for humans. They're then played at a very high volume, and focused/directed by the use of a parabolic dish.

plus since sound travels faster in water maybe that also means the waves dont break up as much making them stronger.

While sound does travel faster and farther in water, the sounds won't get stronger. They just take longer to break up, as compared to sounds in the air.

A couple of my questions and comments as to what dolphins have to do with aliens have gone unanswered. I would really appreciate some explanations. Here is the post I am referring to. Thanks!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

thats not true dolphins have inteligent speach, they have differnt sound ing pitches an tones. ans as some one said they can produce up to 300 clicks a second,tht shows alot of inteligence to me.

can you make 10 clicks in one second

That has no.....reason or sense to it. Evolution doesn't show intelligence.

Can you hold your breath for three hours? Can you produce a silky web from your bum? Can you fly? Can you sheath and unsheath claws from your fingertips? Can you form a picture of your surroundings using nothing but sound? Can you smell a drop of blood in salt water from miles away?

Every trait above is visible in the animal kingdom but it doesn't show their intelligence, just the way they have evolved.

Can you smell a drop of blood in salt water from miles away?

Sharks are hunters and so they evolve this ability. They didn't decide "Y'know Sherman. We're hunters right so why don't we raid some high grade dolphin tech and modify our genetic structure so we can smell Old Man Whale's blood when he finally croaks"

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

dolphins are 100% more conscious than humans. when they are asleep, they are as conscious as we are, meaning all parts of their brains are used, unlike us.
[edit on 16-5-2006 by Ghost of Isis]

Actually when dolphins sleep they don't use all of their brain. They shut down one hemisphere for half of their sleep cycle, and then the other. If they used 100% of their brain all the time they wouldn't actually ever sleep. And everything on this earth sleeps.

In regards to your tableu of images, it just sounds to me like someone answering leading questions (questions which are used to get a specific answer)

[edit on 17/5/06 by JackofBlades]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join