It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortal Blood/Shockingly simple AIDS treatment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
my mother has diabetties, and is a little over weight, and has some other problems ( not mental). I really would like to create this machine, if i do get a chance i will give it to my mother and hopefuly after about 3-6 months i wonder how she will feel like.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
well forget about me trying to see if this is real. I am looking all over the internet and all i found was them trying to sell thte stuff. GEt the silver collied manual for $ 145 and get like bla blah something free. I thought this stuff was free!

Dae

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
I thought this stuff was free!

The instructions are free here and how to make your own Colloidal Silver

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Don,t give up hope.. they are free and available and seem on the most part to work too

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
thanks i really want to try this.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If you want to buy one off the shelf, go to www.sotainstruments.com and buy the "silver pulser".

The gag is that it's for "plant stimulation", but it's a Beck unit. The velcro/neoprene straps are for holding the "biostimulator" probes over blood vessels. You put one of the cotton covers over each probe, saturate the covers with saline, strap them over a couple of blood vessels and let fly.

If you look in the faq for "silver pulser" you'll see a lot of residual faqs for this use, apparently Canada has made them stop advertising it as such. I suspect the guy will furnish you with instructions for this use, if not, I'll type up my sheet and post it.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well well well,back in dear old blighty and therefore am able to continue with my electro experiments.. I am beginning the first of my trips to hospital for a full body service tomorrow.

I minutes ago purchased a Bob Becker zapper st over the net and fully intend on experimenting on myself over the course of the next few months..starting Tomorrow I think with a re-breaking and resetting of my right thumb.If this is the case I will use my cam ,,canon S50, to take some high res pics of the bruising/swelling etc and see if i can repeat my previous result with a body toner electric kit..

Further treatment will involve physio on my lower back and surgery to the c3 vertebrae in my neck..All will be supplemented using this zapper unit..

If anyone wants me to break anything else to test ,let me know

BTW if it all goes wrong I have promised all my spare parts to William One Sac so no begging letters please

[edit on 2-10-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i will be watching this very closley. I have a very sick neighbor, she recently had cancer but has almost recoverd from it along with some other problems happending to her body. I was actually thinking of making this machine and hoping it would work but i had doubts about it and didnt no what to belive. I mean sure he has data and stuff but it just seems to good to be true. I hope your experiment goes well so i can use this.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Got the ST zapper.. had two docs appointments and 1 hospital.. gotta wait two weeks for them to forward the results to my family doc... 5km,s away!!!!!!.i could have taken them there in 10 mins!!! anyway.....

Will keep you up to date but started using the zapper on my parents as a side experiment too.. both seriously overweight due to illness.. also dad having treatment for growths under arm.had numerous skin cancer treatments etc.

Interested in Dr Robert Beck,s reports of weight loss too so will chronicle my height weight,measurements when finished surgery and begin physio.. pics will be forthcoming if all goes to plan.. will forward the original ones to a designated mod to spare everyones eyes/sanity/stomachs etc

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
hey i just wanted to know how have thiings been with the zpper, have you shown improvment with health at all, how have the results been???

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I COMENTED ON THE VERY SUBJECT YESTERDAY ON THE MAGIC ISSUE.FLEW RIGHT OVER THIS THREAD. WHAT BOB BECK HAS DONE IS FACT. I HAVE MET THE MAN COMPARED NOTES,CASE HISTORIES ETC.
IT'S ALL RATHER SIMPLE. IT'S CHEAP. IT WORKS FOR MUCH MORE THAN HIV/AIDS.
MORE FROM ME LATER.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy

[
In Yahoo Groups, ya might want to check out "microelectricitygermkiller". I joined that one, and while I don't contribute, I find it fascinating reading.
I use a six volt lantern battery, lamp cord, and a DPDT switch(to reverse the current every 10 minutes) with excellent results. I use the stick on pads from my TENS unit with the battery.

www.papimi.gr...

health.groups.yahoo.com...

as regards oxygen/ozone look up basil wainwright in google...
he tried to use o3,o4,o5 polyatomic oxygen molecules but was shut down before the trials were completed...

or

whale.to...

regarding very low level currents for wound/ulcer healing...its explained carefully here with trail results on 18 patients...

216.239.59.104...:m-MArKBbMisJ:www.electroregenesis.com.au/articles/Bok%27s%2520Book%2520chapter%2520-%2520FULL.pdf+low+level+anti oxidant+effects+microcurrents&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=uk

it has loads of references at the end....

it also had pictures of wound before/after which i saved on to hard drive before website was taken down....

[edit on 13-2-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is none too cheap but as far as I can tell it is the original Beck unit. I have one of the older models.

www.sotainstruments.com...

They used to come right out and say it was a Beck unit and give you instructions on how to use it. Now they have to dance around the bush and say it's for making colloidal silver, but that wrist band, the cotton covers and the gold electrodes are for blood electrification.

edit: And may I say, it definitely ain't no 'microampere' wuss electrification either. It will make your hand do the dance. If you are really looking for putting a few milliAmps through your blood, this is the one that will do it. You'll know what the sound of one hand clapping is, because your hand will be opening and closing by itself when you "top out".

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
is there anyway to contact bob beck, maybe talk to him in person. I would really like to do that, has anyone ever/

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
www.worldwithoutparasites.com... a very effective zapper with orgonite attached. for orgonite www.orgonite.info... make your own (higly RECOMMENDED)

www.orgonise-africa.net...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
AGENT_T,

Check out the videos I posted a while back about this. I think you will find it very interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

AlBeMeT

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
why isn't the word getting out if this treatment is effective? could it be that the large pharmaceutical companies are paying to keep this quiet? if any of you have an explanation please tell me.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
no reaserch has been done on it, i joined a group on yahoo and they say they are the only ones doing reaserch into it but its not that big. People don't no about anymore, bob beck has died he can talk about it anymore.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I was trying to find more info on this when i came across this site:

www.cellcurebooster.com...

Inventor late Dr. Keith Maxwell said , “We’ve seen success rates of 85% in the treatment of herpes 1 and 2, above 85% in cytomegalovirus and above 95% in a number of the coxsackie B viruses. We’ve tested the device on more than 300 patients with consistently positive results that have been backed up by findings of Lancet Laboratories, which tested subjects before and after treatment.”

He emphasizes that a particular strength of this treatment is that the acyclovir is conveyed straight to the cells, bypassing the bloodstream. “In the case of oral treatments, what isn’t destroyed by the gastric juices is metabolized by the liver and continues to circulate in the blood.

However, herpes, cytomegalovirus and the coxsackie viruses are not present in blood in their latent stages, so oral medication is unlikely to be effective. The tablets can also be very expensive. With Cell CURE Booster, a tube of acyclovir, which costs R90, can be used to treat approximately 20 patients. So not only is it a superior treatment – it’s also cost- effective.”

The next step will be to publish these findings in a clinical paper in a medical journal. “Once they’re generally known and accepted, the Merck manual will have to be rewritten where, next to herpes and cytomegalovirus, it says "Therapy – none".

It says that this product has been approved by the FDA, and is considered a cure for herpes or any other viruses...why it doesnt work for hiv or why there isn't any study on hiv yet with this i don't really know but it is remarkable...but it could be a scam.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hmmm... this makes me wonder.
A family member of mine had cancer he fought with, and finally got somewhat under control enough to live so-so in terms of comfortability.
That family member was also hit with a taser by police, and 3 months later, was said to be clean of all cancer cells.

I wonder if the electricity from the taser is what done it.
VERY interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join