It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortal Blood/Shockingly simple AIDS treatment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I decided to continue a discussion here and not hijack the very valid magic johnson thread
First checkout this video
video.google.com...

his electrification of the blood techniques have allegedly resulted in elimination of numerous,if not all,active pathogens in the human bloodstream.including aids

And I actually found this whilst googling in "bob beck debunked” ,as informed by another member that this was the case,to counter prove this argument

keelynet.com

“EXTREMELY SMALL, SAFE AMOUNTS OF ELECTRICITY (A FEW THOUSANDTHS OF AN
AMPERE) HAVE BEEN FOUND TO BE BEYOND THE TOLERANCE LEVEL OF PATHOGENIC LIFE
FORMS; AND HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO KILL OR DEVITALIZE HIV, CANCER, HERPES,
TUBERCULOSIS, HEPATITIS, COLDS, FLU, AND OTHER VIRUSES, FUNGI, PARASITES,
AND BACTERIA IN BLOOD AND BODY FLUID RENDERING THEM INEFFECTIVE TO INFECT
OR AFFECT NORMAL HEALTHY CELLS, WHILE MAINTAINING THE BIOLOGICAL USEFULNESS
OF THE BLOOD AND OTHER BODY FLUIDS.
DOCTORS AT ALBERT EINSTEIN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE IN NEW YORK CITY HAVE PROVEN
THAT MINUTE ELECTRICAL CURRENTS RENDER INEFFECTIVE ANY BACTERIUM, VIRUS,
FUNGUS OR PARASITE WITHOUT HARM TO BLOOD OR BODY FLUID; THE DOCTORS REPORT
THAT THE AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY USED IS NO MORE THAN TWO THOUSANDTHS OF AN
AMPERE; HOWEVER, THEY WILL NOT BE PREPARED TO TEST 'IN VIVO' (I.E. IN THE
BODY) TECHNIQUES FOR SEVERAL YEARS.

INDEPENDENT SCIENTISTS AND RESEARCHERS HAVE PROVEN HOWEVER, THAT 'IN VIVO'
-IN THE BODY- ELECTROMEDICAL TECHNIQUES ARE NOT ONLY SAFE FOR HUMANS, BUT
WORK QUITE THOROUGHLY ON SYSTEMIC INFECTIONS WITHOUT INVASIVE SURGICAL
IMPLANTS OR EXPENSIVE HOSPITAL CARE.””

mnwelldir.org

“And how many of you out there have a TENS unit for blocking pain?
The benefits of polarity magnetic fields were discovered in the early seventies and some clinics today are using this knowledge to help in healing cancer...

Even though this therapy is 100% harmless, the FDA does not allow this therapy in America and you have to go to Mexico to get it.”

What about electromagnetic radiation ie sunlight.doctors have also irradiated blood with a laser light with similar results.. kinda dialysis style

Bsl4doc.

I hold you in very high esteem. I would love if you watched the opening video post and also this one

video.google.com...

[Mod Edit: Please use external quote tags - Jak]

[edit on 14/5/06 by JAK]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
so, would anyone want to wager that these cures are being used clandestinely, seeing as they're easy to apply and don't require contemporary technology?

i for one would certainly try to use the method if i was in need, chances are noone would believe and all that remains is an urban legend, right?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You have to remember that treatments like this do very little to benefit the big drug corporations, not only does it not involve drugs - but it may actually cure you, we wouldn't want that would we?

There are plenty of reasons why very rich and powerful people or organisations would want to debunk anything like this, especially if it works. I just want to make sure that people reading this remember that

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Very valid point long lance

Is this not possibly why deaths have droppped while''infections''have increased,
Maybe people are tired of ''a fistful of drugs approach'' and are actually trying the.... AGENT SMITH.. $30 cure,.. no profit there then.that,ll teach them

I have just actually spent 2hrs on my electrocutor to see if i can fix my shoulder..
pads applied to legs..

as back home docs said it could be a fungal/viral infection in my tendon/joint/whatever. must admit wasn,t really listening.i,m kinda disallusioned with their methods of handing antibiotics out for every little thing.. will report results in a few weeks anyway. and no i dont really expect it to be creditworthy as scientific evidence. just curious after 3yrs of same problem

Anyway gotta go work.Entertain the masses.back in a few hours

smirnoff blue here i come.. iiiii,ve MISSED you

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Already being discussed here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Already being discussed here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i beg to differ S1LV3R4D0 but before you shoot this thread down i notice that you have not even contributed anything towards that thread either.If you read even one post on anythything here,there or even the magic johnson thread you will notice i am talking about electrotherapy in general as opposed to one specifically designed box,'

check magic johnson thread and my original post which sparked this discussion was in reference to his use of physiotherapy and use of toners while injured that might be a contributing factor to the disabling of protein that enables HIV to enter human cells.

i really dont care where this is discussed

I hope in future you would actually check out or even ,dare to say, contribute to a thread before prematurely setting yourself up as a threadkiller

[edit on 15-5-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You know what, after further review of your post, which i apologize for not doing thoroughly, i was completely wrong for posting that.

Now for your personal attack of me being a thread killer, I, in no way, cared about the killing of a thread(is it a points thing, you can have mine if thats so) just a continuation of a very similiar discussion (2/3 of your post is dr beck material). Since that one hadnt been posted to, and this was related to it in many ways(yes i did read it and magic thread) guess ill just keep chking both of them for the same info. Just because i didnt put up a post saying "goly geez, thats awesome, i wish i knew more about it" that makes me eniligible to post something like that? I think not.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You have to remember that treatments like this do very little to benefit the big drug corporations, not only does it not involve drugs - but it may actually cure you, we wouldn't want that would we?

AgentSmith -- unfortunately, I think you're right. It seems to me that if there is no profit to be made, or rather, a limited profit (as one would make money from the original sales), then the product is not produced. Considering that most of the technology that's out on the shelves now is already a decade or more old, I have to wonder if we haven't already cured all the major diseases and viruses...

As to the article itself, I'm intrigued. Pure oxygen is said to do about the same thing (kills cancer, for example) -- however, it can kill you because of it's inherent nature (electron stealer that it is).

I wonder if, while kiling the germs, the electricity does anything else to the blood? Why would electricity (minute amount that it is) only kill germs and viruses and the like, and yet leave everything else unharmed?

Dae

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diseria
I wonder if, while kiling the germs, the electricity does anything else to the blood? Why would electricity (minute amount that it is) only kill germs and viruses and the like, and yet leave everything else unharmed?

From what Ive watched (video) and read, it doesnt kill anything but neutralises and it has its risks.

Users MUST avoid ingesting anything containing medicinal herbs, foreign or domestic, or potentially toxic medication, nicotine, alcohol, recreational drugs, laxatives, tonics, etc., and certain vitamins for one week before starting because blood electrification can cause electroporation which makes cell membranes pervious to small quantities of normally harmless chemicals in plasma. The effect is the same as extreme overdosing which might be lethal.

As I understand it, all those "bugs" and whathaveyou must then come out... ewww if you have worms or something, they usually come out via the stools but they have been known to come out in other ways *shudders*

More info found here - educate-yourself.org

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
S1LV3R4D0

Apology accepted.and i can assure you it,s not a ''points thing''lol. i could go post two or three tags if that was the case to collect what i honestly expect the interest here to generate. anyway i dont bicker over something trivial. just trying to give you some advice so you dont get blitzed by some of the more experienced posters in here.I assure you they can be quite harsh..anyway back to biz

From what Ive watched (video) and read, it doesnt kill anything but neutralises and it has its risks.

Thats exactly the point.not so much that it DESTROYS cells pathogens or otherwise
.Its the fact they ''stun them'' for want of a better explanation,they then get processed in the same way as an other waste substance in the body,Without them being able to hang on to cells,they get ''BOUNCED''

i,m picturing antibodies like your local nightclub security guys turning up and dragging you out of their establishment like a drunken bum and throwing you on the street.whilst your own red/white blood/t-cells are left inside to recover coz they know the manager

[edit on 15-5-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I appreciate ur concern man but ive been here almost 2 yrs now, im well aware of the peeps around here. ive been bashed and done some bashin...its all in forum discussion fun. And i will readily admit my wrong doings as u seen.

Now onto the Dr. Beck Vid. He states many times that it doesnt destroy the bad cells, they go into remission into the thyroid glands. Out of all the people Beck has helped, only a few havent gone back to their bad ways. most of the peeps that were helped to get "clean" go back to their old ways thinking they have a free ticket on life(or death as the case maybe). Sadly you think with a new lease on life, they would change their evil ways and start living LIFE, and not go back to destroying it.

And as far as the side effects, he stated that you definitely need to detox before you attempt this treatment. Garlic, is the worst according to Beck...(dammit i love to cook with garlic). The nastyness of the detox he said one guy had huge lesions on his head leaking a nasty substance....umm YUKK

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
more links

application: cancer therapy using pulses

The application of electrical pulses in the microsecond range [.000001 second or 1 µs for short] to biological cells has been a focus of studies for more than two decades. Such pulses cause the accumulation of electrical charges at the cell membrane shielding the interior of the cell from the external electrical fields. Typical charging times for the mammalian cell membrane are on the order of one microsecond. In contrast to these microsecond pulses that do not penetrate into cells, shorter pulses, in the nanosecond range [.000000001 second or 1 ns], penetrate the entire cell, nucleus and organelles, and affect cell functions.

^^ that's what i was hinting at in the magic johnson thread, that electrotherapy isn't just pluggin' wires and zapping away

Malaria treatment using alternating magnetic fields

i don't know if they rely on induction or direct magnetic effects, but it's a more 'serious' source than many others, so i included it

same thing, different site

last but not least, the typical non-mainstream site

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0

Now onto the Dr. Beck Vid. He states many times that it doesnt destroy the bad cells, they go into remission into the thyroid glands. Out of all the people Beck has helped, only a few havent gone back to their bad ways.

And as far as the side effects, he stated that you definitely need to detox before you attempt this treatment. Garlic, is the worst according to Beck

YEAH!! Gotcha there dude. i love garlic and was always under the impression that it was a blood cleaner .Now he says it kills more brain cells than 6 martinis wow..what about my smirnoff blue anyway??!!!

And people used to rub it on their bullets to ensure death even from a flesh wound?

ats docs!!! is this right?? Bsl4doc??

But as long lance says you have to detox 24hrs before.

In as far as the thyroid remission hes got another zapper that generates an electromagnetic wave supposed to penetrate the glands and scare the little boogers out.

Also as far as cell damage i believe the point is also that the sensitive part of the pathogen cell is the outer 'skin' which is most important to attach to the human cell.wheras the human cell protects what is inside quite efficiently under these small shocks

typing this as i have a 'fitness toning kit attached to my posterior''
Progress report.shoulder more painful than ever.

Also wondering on the possibility of mine assist in repairing the extensive loss of skin and healing so cleanly some yrs back

ps its not a bob beck zapper

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I recall several years ago where they achieved similar results by heating the blood, effectivelly killing the virus. However, it didn't result in a "cure" because once the "clean" blood was restored to the body it was again found to contain the virus.

I haven't read the entire thread, nor all of the linked material, but I have to wonder if this procedure will fail in a similar manner.?

[edit on 5/15/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

As to the article itself, I'm intrigued. Pure oxygen is said to do about the same thing (kills cancer, for example) -- however, it can kill you because of it's inherent nature (electron stealer that it is).

sorry i missed your post diseria

Yeah i heard oxygen is lethal for pathogens.us too apparentley in high enough quantities.i was originally given an oxy supplement to kill candida in the stomach/intestine..didn,t use it for very long because of this reason.

Just had a thought though...

What if you could you the benificial properties of oxygen.. electron stealer...and combine it with electrotherapy!! would the electric current supply the oxygen with enough of a buzz to leave our cells alone??

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
I recall several years ago where they achieved similar results by heating the blood, effectivelly killing the virus.

Yeah i believe that was relatively early on in the aids outbreak.if i recall correctly he pronounced a cure and was promptly shut down,had his equipment seized and banned from practising medicine? if its the same guy i heard about

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
And I actually found this whilst googling in "bob beck debunked” ,as informed by another member that this was the case,to counter prove this argument

keelynet.com

“EXTREMELY SMALL, SAFE AMOUNTS OF ELECTRICITY (A FEW THOUSANDTHS OF AN
AMPERE) HAVE BEEN FOUND TO BE BEYOND THE TOLERANCE LEVEL OF PATHOGENIC LIFE
FORMS; AND HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO KILL OR DEVITALIZE HIV, CANCER, HERPES,
TUBERCULOSIS, HEPATITIS, COLDS, FLU, AND OTHER VIRUSES, FUNGI, PARASITES,
AND BACTERIA IN BLOOD AND BODY FLUID RENDERING ?

Possibly bogus or someone misunderstanding?

The name of the facility is not quite correct (it's Yeshuva University's Albert Einstein college of medicine) and there's some other things associated with the story that don't seem quite right (such as it DOES kill things... outside the human body (in lab settings -- but, then, I could electrocute almost anything I liked in a lab setting.))

This also bothered me:

“And how many of you out there have a TENS unit for blocking pain?
The benefits of polarity magnetic fields were discovered in the early seventies and some clinics today are using this knowledge to help in healing cancer...

Even though this therapy is 100% harmless, the FDA does not allow this therapy in America and you have to go to Mexico to get it.”

Whuf. Lots of bogus there.

I do, for the record, have a TENS unit to block pain, and so does my daughter -- by prescription. It's hard to get them if they're not prescribed (usually prescribed for chronic pain), but they are available via Ebay (where I got mine. Daughter's was prescribed by her doctor)

It works by "jamming" the pain signals. It doesn't work by "polarity magnetic fields" because you can put the thing on any which way you like and it still works.

The "magnetic field" therapy doesn't do any harm -- but it also doesn't actually do any curing.

What about electromagnetic radiation ie sunlight.doctors have also irradiated blood with a laser light with similar results.. kinda dialysis style

We're getting some terms confused here -- irradiation means "hit with radioactive stuff like uranium. Sunlight/laser isn't radioactive.

I've heard about clinics offering "red laser light therapy" for smoking, etc, and it kinda sounds like a real placebo effect to me. However, I'm a Hardened Skeptic.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
I recall several years ago where they achieved similar results by heating the blood, effectivelly killing the virus.

Yeah i believe that was relatively early on in the aids outbreak.if i recall correctly he pronounced a cure and was promptly shut down,had his equipment seized and banned from practising medicine? if its the same guy i heard about

As I recall, he was shut down by compalints from relatives of patients who died.

Another similar one is here on quackwatch -- for the record, I am aware of a mother who took her child (5 year old who has cancer) to this guy for treatment, and he just very nearly killed the little girl. By the time her mom finally wised up and took her back to a decent children's cancer center, the cancer had spread more and the little girl was in a touch-and-go situation. I thought for a few weeks that she wouldn't make it:
www.quackwatch.org...

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I too use Tens machines ,I was told it was to promote healing ,so far to no avail,kids have fun shocking each other with it though

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What if you could you the benificial properties of oxygen.. electron stealer...and combine it with electrotherapy!! would the electric current supply the oxygen with enough of a buzz to leave our cells alone??

To be fair, I don't remember exactly how electricity works, if it would bond with the oxygen or not. As well, I'm not sure if the oxygen molecules are as potent when they have their orbits full. The teacher talked, I listened, but obviously I didn't learn it since I can't re-explain...

In short, there's something with the proteins involved that allows the oxygen molecule to attach to the cancer, or pull enough of it away to render it dead. I'm not sure how the two react to each other..
On terms of cancer, I've heard that small amounts of cyanide (found in peach pits?) is a potent killer. Same with raw broccoli and cauliflower (*shudder*). However, I don't remember anything being mentioned about being good for viruses..

Along the lines of electrotherapy, when it's done to a mental patient (to 'reset' their brain or whatever).... what if the currency was turned way down? Might we be able to 'reset' a section of the brain? or kill tumors? I don't know what currency level is/was being used, but all the videos I've seen portray a serious amount of electricity being shot thru the body -- which can't be good for the brain!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join