It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO Sighting -Photo-! England

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There isn't much to say about this picture. I took it back in April (there is a date on the photo). The sky looked amazing with the sun setting and the heavy dark clouds overhead so i took a phjoto of it from my bedroom window. I didn't notice the dark object in the picture until uploaded it to my computer last week! To me it doesn't look like any sort of cloud as it is a lot darker and if you zoom in it looks as though the top of it may be reflecting light from the sky above. I dont believe its a bird either.

The photo was taken with my Sony Ericsson K750i 2MP camera phone and it has been uploaded and unchanged.

Any ideas what it could be?
Nottingham UFO

[edit on 14-5-2006 by fiftyfifty]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

A speck of dirt on the lens of your camera

You would have definitely seen it if it was really there.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Nice pic. If you are telling the truth, then you may want to report it here www.nuforc.org...

Im not saying your lying but.......

The object you may have caught in your photo could be anything from a triangular craft, to a saucer or a cigar shaped ufo depending on how you look at it. Plane or bird? Doesn’t look like a balloon. Very interesting.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Im pretty sure that there was nothing on the Lens, The camera has a lens cover and is kept clean. I have photos taken shortly before AND after with nothing similar on them.

You would have thought i'd have noticed it but when it was on my phone i thought it WAS a bird. The suns glare was bright so thats why i wouldn't have seen it with the naked eye.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Whatever it is, it doesn't look stationary - it has a blur around it as though its moving pretty quickly (or maybe its out of focus?). Worth reporting incase someone else spotted something that day. As you say, if it was dirt you would see it on photos taken before and after this one. Nice sunset too, a double-whammy
!!!

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well, it doesn't look far away... and it doesn't seem to be reflecting light to me.

Who took the photo? Are there any other witnesses? Where did the photo come from? If you are the person that took the photo, can you describe what happened a little more clearly?

Answering some of these questions could be very important in differentiating it from a bird to an unidentified flying thingy (UFTs
!)

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I took the photo myself from my bedroom. I was alone and didnt see anything out of the ordinary until it uploaded it to my PC on Thursday night. You right it doesn't look very far away and the horizon is only about 2.5 miles away (the buildings in the background). Like i said i didnt see it at the time, either because i was squinting because of the sun or the object was moving quickly.

The only aircraft that fly low over the city are small single engined planes and the police chopper (and i would have heard/seen them). It doesnt look like either to me. The only birds that you ever see around here are pigeons, seagulls, crows, magpies and those farty little ones and it doesn t look like anything i'd normally see!

[edit on 14-5-2006 by fiftyfifty]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leevi

You would have definitely seen it if it was really there.

I think you need to wake up to even our recent advances in stealth technology. Plus it's more than possible that ETs would have ways of making it difficult to see that impact on our brain rather than bending light around an object.

And I'm glad the poster of the photograph dealt with the issue promptly.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Nice shot fiftyfifty, especially from a camera phone.

Before someone asks for it, here is the EXIF data:

Resolution: 72 dpi
Camera Model: Sony Ericsson K750i
Colour Representation: sRGB
Shutter Speed: 1/256 sec.
Flash: None
F-Number: F/2.8
Exposure Time: 1/400 sec.
ISO Speed: 100
Date Picture Taken: 08/04/2006 19:28

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Before someone asks for it, here is the EXIF data:

Thanks Koka

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm not saying you changed anything, but the image was loaded into Photoshop and then saved as the image you have presented us with.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I loaded it into photoshop because i can get a better zoom that with the image view that my PC has. I also thought that i could add a zoom frame in the corner but i havent got the foggiest how to do it.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thanks AgentSmith. The smudging around the object when you look closer is suspect.

fiftyfifty, it is very important that you post the original picture. I would imagine you would still have it on your phone or at least a copy of it before you photo shopped it. If not than it will be seen as nothing other then a hoax.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's probably best if you post the image with it's original file name exactly as it came off your phone, without loading it into any other software.

EDIT:
kode already said that, what planet am I on?

[edit on 14-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This ufo my husband caught on his camera in November of last year. I had sensed the object as I tend to do and told my husband where to point the camera. Although, I had sensed it's presence, I wasn't sure if he was going to get it on camera.

I get a strange sensation when these craft are about as they create a disturbance in the electromagnetic field. You know the feeling you get when you feel you are being watched that tingling on the back of your neck.

Well it is similiar to that feeling except it is more direct.

Also, it was taken in the afternoon.

The church is St. Saviours which we were sitting in Magdalene Street Car Park. The church is the one on St Saviours Lane. The city is Norwich, Norfolk. I have given the details of the location so you can verify for yourselves that this is not a street lamp and there is no street lamp over the tower of St Saviours Church.

It is a really busy town centre here in Norwich and as it was cloaked (for lack of a better description) the public went about their business without being aware that it was there.

I have another photo that I took in July 2002 that shows another one close up that again I had sensed. It is a long story as to how I can tell when they are present, but I thought you might like to see this one.

I have posted them on other websites wondering if anybody in the city that day had seen it.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It's some kind of blackish thing in the photo.
We see "saucer" because that's our expectation.
Otherwise, it could be any number of things.
But along with UFO, they'd only be guesses.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
This ufo my husband caught on his camera in November of last year.

This was discussed recently on ATS; the consensus was that it was a balloon or a lamp or not enough info to identify.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

rachel07: could we see the some of the other frames?

[edit on 15-5-2006 by rand]

[edit on 15-5-2006 by rand]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Going back to my original post (sorry it took so long to reply, ive been away) Im not trying to gain anything from posting the pic other than a few ideas as to what it could be! I havent edited the picture and unfortunately i made the mistake of saving it in photoshop.

Thanks AgentSmith. The smudging around the object when you look closer is suspect.

The original file has been deleted from my memory stick in my phone so its the only copy i have.

Im not here trying to cheese people off, its a genuine photo and if you think its faked thats fine. I know its not...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So now you know why only a small percentage of UFO sightings are reported.

Anyway, we obviously don't think it's anything great. Or alien.
And your subject line is a bit misleading.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Anyway, we obviously don't think it's anything great. Or alien.

And your subject line is a bit misleading

Valid point about why they are not reported.

I dont see whats misleading about my title. Its unidentified, its flying im led to believe its an object, its in england and it has a photo... i think thats pretty spot on dont you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join