It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The war is, in our heads. The fight is, for our minds.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I was just sitting around, soaking in all the repeat reran news gunk, that has been re-aired all weekend thus far. It got me to thinking, I know before yall get exited the hamster wheel is not broken. O k, with that and the extra duct tape, I think we'll be fine.

Wait, oh nevermind shift change, it is the gerbles turn now. Hang on this is going to get crazy, you ever seen a gerble in a hamsters wheel?! (or is it the other way around?)

So, any ways this is exactly what the news has been doing since last year. They show the same stories over and over, until it is worse than play killing a song on the radio. What is up with that, there are times when news on the internet especially here at ATS, will be two days or a week ahead of TV media and the papers.
It isn't news then, just like the local station says, at ten it is news, at 11 it's history.

Now it is understood that credible sources, will verify the stories before calling them facts. But a week, HELLO! Shouldn't a email or messenger or voice line quicken the pace a little...even a we cant disclose or verify would be nice. But no, we get stuck with junk that has Garcia on Nightline, because the network can't fill the time with breaking events or real news. Garcia is funny and all, his comedy routine isn't exactly breaking news here. Gallager maybe, Carrot top never, it's Nightline for crying out loud.

There has to be a conspiracy in the controlled media, this is where the trails cross.
The money and media sources are too close together for comfort. It is all propaganda, one way or another. One side is biased towards a certain leaning, and the pattern repeats. Polarization if you will, one end vs the other.

Oh well, it has been a doughnut and sobe nofear breakfast, sort of morning.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

There has to be a conspiracy in the controlled media, this is where the trails cross.
The money and media sources are too close together for comfort. It is all propaganda, one way or another. One side is biased towards a certain leaning, and the pattern repeats. Polarization if you will, one end vs the other.

Oh well, it has been a doughnut and sobe nofear breakfast, sort of morning.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by ADVISOR]

isn't this what makes ATS grow stronger everyday? the fact that the news media is so controlled by the unseen globalist guru's and their motto..."no news is good news" at least that's the way it seems ....i've grown bored with watching the news it's an unproductive thing to do anymore i would much rather watch ATS and get some new intrieging bit of information

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
isn't this what makes ATS grow stronger everyday? the fact that the news media is so controlled by the unseen

Exactly what makes ATS stronger everyday, yes. That very fact, makes abovetopsecret.com the best, by 60,000 peoples standards any how. We can call it "standards", right?

I agree with you, but have to give it--->

new topics

join