It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

china preparing human zoo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

SHANGHAI, China (AP) - Shanghai is getting set to open a "human zoo."

Four Australian men will live in a glass box on a downtown mall for two weeks in June, with the public able to watch them sleeping, eating and bathing, a news report said Thursday.
The group, known as the Urban Dream Capsule, has drawn crowds with similar displays in London, Montreal, Hong Kong and other cities.

"They won't turn off the lights or pull down the curtains. They show their whole life, from getting up to going to bed," Karen Chang, the event's organizer, told the Shanghai Daily newspaper.

"People like to watch them taking a shower, so they have to shower at least two times a day," Chang said. "Of course, one can't see the key parts, because there is nontransparent glass in the bathroom."

story - MSN

WOW. thats all i have to say. i wounder if the habitants of the glass house are getting paid for this stunt or if they do it for their love of dehumanization... who knows?

your say?

MOD EDIT: Long, broken link.

[edit on 5/14/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I don't see it as being much crazier as David Blaine sitting in a glass box starving himself. lol

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lingling
I don't see it as being much crazier as David Blaine sitting in a glass box starving himself. lol

ok but this is more than one person. this is a family in a glass cage that people pay for to watch. sounds barbaric to me!

join