It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man throws his poo in court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

By SUN MEDIA

OTTAWA -- A court hearing in Ottawa was derailed yesterday after an accused smeared himself with his own feces and started throwing it at officials.

Jeffrey Rhodes has been in custody for more than two years on charges of kidnapping and sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl.

Every time authorities try to bring him into a courtroom, he kicks up a fuss. In the past, Rhodes has bitten his tongue and thrown his head against a wall.

story - calsun.canoe.ca...

is that funny stuff or WHAT!!! i thought only monkeys throw their own poo, i guess i was wrong.

whats your say?

[edit on 13-5-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hahahahhaha!!!!!!! I guess humans and animals are not so different after all, huh? HHHAHAHAHAHH. LOL!

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Disgusting... Humans will resort to anything to get out of trouble...

I can't ever imagine conducting myself in such a manner.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
stupidest thing ive heard today...

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
All I can say is HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!!

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
was his 'motion' sustained? or over-ruled?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If ever I heard of a case where someone was unable to accept responsibility for their own actions, this is it. It is another case where someone was raised to believe that they were "above the law". The dung flinging is a reaction -- a childish one -- where someone who could not accept responsibility for their actions comes face-to-face with the reality of the situation.

Of course, it could also be a clever, albeit disgusting, bid to try to disavow responsibility through an effort to demonstrate one's mental instability as a reason for their criminal actions. Regardless, I say let the guy sit in his own filth until he can "come clean" and face the consequences of his criminal acts.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I had no idea MM was in any legal trouble. lol

new topics

top topics

join