It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugo Chavez: Oil for no one if Iran attacked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
FNF

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsenorpompom
Nygdan....no offense whatsoever...but your attitude about how the United States should react is just the kind of Attitude that has caused all the problems we are dealing with today. This whole my dick penis is bigger than yours that our elected leaders around the world have been playing at the past milenia or so need to come to an end. But thats off topic....none the less....bad form

That being said.....Venezuela does not have to worry about Oil exports not when Latin America is the way it is....and banning weapons sales to Venezuela....Venzuela spends less than 10Million on US weapons....thats ten million today when it was like 300 Million back in 2004(Was on NPR this morning).

I think Hugo has it right....dont start fights or we will yank you gas. That and kicking all the Corporations out....No company should ever own a natrual Reasouce....they are borrowing it from the people.....Iminent Domain practices of Corps...need to be stopped....Hugo is shaking things up by removing Corpoations and threatening economic sanctions(Covert though they may be they are there none the less).

Bottomline is the United States is a Bully...or rather the US Government...and we need to get our arses kicked around a lil bit. I love my country but I dont like our practices and if the only way we change those is to no longer be a powerhouse...then Im all down.

Our country did in fact attempt to Take Hugo Chavezes life and his presidency...I kind of think that counts as aggression, and reason enough for him to be calling For President Bush's indictment at the Internation Court....I happen to agree with Chavez on that point....Bush and his entire family should be put in jail....just to insure domestic tranquility and saftey. But thats just my opinion.

Seekerof
you should be boycotting Exon, texaco, etc...not Citgo....Citgo and Co are providing low cost energy to low income neighborhoods while Jacking up the price in areas where the Bush's, Duponts, Carnegies, etc. live.....Citgo Rocks.

And Venezuela....You rock Harder....Go Social Democracy

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Elsenorpompom]

I agree.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join