It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Fed SMGs/Rifles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Apart from the Owen, F1, Bren Guns. Is there anything else out there with the same configuration?

ALSO: What has happened with the Aussie F1 SMGs? They seem to be so rare nowerdays.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
www.robarm.com...

There is the only one that I have seen lately. It is a top feed "bren" made on the m96 created by Robinson Armament I do believe, it costs dang near $2000 US

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
P90 is top feed
so is the new Chinese Cheng Feng PDW

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by northwolf
P90 is top feed
so is the new Chinese Cheng Feng PDW

The P90 might feed from the top but I don't think it's the sort of thing he's referring to. They're more similar to the helical fed Calico guns; neither having much advantage from the force of gravity.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I personally am a fan of the HK UMP and the Colt Model 635 SMG(M4 Chambered for 9mm, Rds. basically) sub machine guns

H & K UMP-.45

Colt Model 635 9mm

For Assault Rifles I have to go with the M4A1, used by all branches of Fed Law enforcement I believe. We had an agent from the BATFE come to our class a year ago and he brought his M4 with him along with some other cool gear.

M4A1 5.56mm

And I just realized I totally misread the title of the thread haha. I thought it meant, the best federal rifles and smgs. Now I feel dumb, but enjoy those pictures I guess.

[edit on 5/16/2006 by ludaChris]

new topics

top topics

join