It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Picture... This Could Be The Smoking Gun !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by croaker013

here at ATS, we expect better than sensational headlines just for the sake of roping idiots in. this is not a carnival, nor the MSM. This makes no sense.

Ok everyone this is the real reason for this post. I must confess something. I didn't truely "Believe" this was a "Smoking Gun" photograph. I just avertised it as so so more people would be attentive to it.

why would you want more people to be attentive if you did not think it was what you advertised it as anyway? i guess i just want some clarification as to why this thread even exsists.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Have you noticed the dates on these posts Azrael? I was just wondering as latley I am seeing more and more very old posts rising ro the top lol!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

so if i start a new thread on an old topic, i get yelled at for not using the search to find the topic that already exsists.

and now i get crap for adding to an old thread?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Hey, don't feel bad - I've been wanting to reply the whole time I've been reading this thread, but didn't because of those old 2006 date stamps! Interesting thread, the pictures struck me immediately as highly suspect, as did the story of their origin. There are dozens of accounts and photos that I DO believe, however. Anyway, great forum. I appreciate the preponderance of fairly level-headed posts. I'm going to go create an account right now!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
OK now it's the late 70's and it's in the Pontiac Silver Dome just north of Detroit and the band is ELO !!!!! Does that ring a bell with ANYBODY. Google ELO not UFO. I may have been a bit of a mess but the light show was GREAT!!!!

mikell

That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the pics, ELO! Didnt they have a big mock up of a ship above the stage when playing live, around the time of the album 'Out of the Blue'?
They (the pics) do look very cool though must admit

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
The unfamous 1989 Nashville, Tennessee photos were exposed in the 90's as a hoax. The " saucer craft " was just a light show device from a disco and the smoke just a smoke machine very popular among disco clubs.

It seems that someone clever tried to make some bucks selling those color photos.

I'm sorry but many people were deceived by this set of photos.

Just read the whole report and see the original device in that disco.

www.rense.com...

Case closed.

Hehe...I knew it....I thought it was from an old Boston concert...or was it ELO....cant remember.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I was thinking it was straight out of 'close encounters of the third kind' the very first thing that came to mind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join