It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi yall, is it Sunday already? Jeeves, may I have a Virgin Mary in honor of the day. But all the Mimosas are on ole whaaa.

E_B, sorry you had to suffer thru Hamlet2. I think a warned everyone that it was a stinker. I only met Amy Poehler on that set. Very cute!!
But you have to admit that the song "Rock me, Rock me, Sexy Jesus" was kinda fun. The QOP and I were in the audience during that musical scene.

And just so everyone knows....I'm going to continue wearing womens clothes for a while longer. I see absolutely nothing wrong for a man to explore his feminine side and if memory serves; we had this discussion once before. By the way, if any of you ladies need your masculine side explored; give me a buzz at 505-EXP-LORE. I think that you will find that I am the consummate professional, dependable, reliable and last but certainly not least, experienced.

Let the mayhem and madness begin.

PS. Thanks for all the nice complements on my legs. I know I'm not Tina Turner but they are my best feature.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

"Rock me, Rock me, Sexy Jesus" was kinda fun.

oh - I like that very much - and I haven't even heard it yet

And just so everyone knows....I'm going to continue wearing womens clothes for a while longer. I see absolutely nothing wrong for a man to explore his feminine side.

the fishnets pretty much say everything you need to say whaaa - more power to you

And if any of you ladies need your masculine side explored; give me a buzz at 505-EXP-LORE. I think that you will find that I am the consummate professional, dependable, reliable and last but certainly not least, experienced.

:-)

I know I'm not Tina Turner but they are my best feature.

well, you really are all that whaaa

and a bag of chips

have a lovely Sunday - thank you much for the mimosas

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

E_B, sorry you had to suffer thru Hamlet2. I think a warned everyone that it was a stinker. I only met Amy Poehler on that set. Very cute!!
But you have to admit that the song "Rock me, Rock me, Sexy Jesus" was kinda fun. The QOP and I were in the audience during that musical scene.

The song was fun and a few bits of the movie. I liked Amy Poehler as the turrets chick in Douche Baggalo...

Were you on camera in the audience?

And just so everyone knows....I'm going to continue wearing womens clothes for a while longer. I see absolutely nothing wrong for a man to explore his feminine side and if memory serves; we had this discussion once before. By the way, if any of you ladies need your masculine side explored; give me a buzz at 505-EXP-LORE. I think that you will find that I am the consummate professional, dependable, reliable and last but certainly not least, experienced.

I normally wear women's panties....usually something nice. I prefer silk. I'm pretty in touch with my feminine side. She has a great set of tits by the way.

Ladies...I can vouch for Whaaa's professionalism and discretion. He is a gentleman and knows how to treat a female impersonator!

Who gets to start the mayhem?....right then, I will begin by driving my Ford Pinto into the side of the building. BRB.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Who gets to start the mayhem?....right then, I will begin by driving my Ford Pinto into the side of the building. BRB.

backwards?

backwards would be better - mayhem-wise

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Evening all!
whaaa, those fishnet stockings....you do wear them fabulously well, but it kinda looks like seaweed comin' outa those fishnets. Here, maybe Spira and I can give your legs a vigorous but painless rubbing with this sandpaper.

I dunno, Spira....this 006 might not work. Maybe if we put it on this electric sander.

EB, would you like Spira and me to give you a vigorous but painless rubbing to get rid of any unwanted hairs on your bikini silk panties line? You do wear them fabulously well BTW.

Oh, while you men are being treated to your shave, perhaps you'ld like to watch the London Symphony Orchestra perform Pachelbel's Conan, The Barbarian.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by desert]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

EB, would you like Spira and me to give you a vigorous but painless rubbing

Desert...I certainly don't see the harm. Both of you, feel free to rub whatever you feel needs rubbing.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

I dunno, Spira....this 006 might not work. Maybe if we put it on this electric sander.

I've got a decent planer - got it not too long ago, so almost brand new...

EB, would you like Spira and me to give you a vigorous but painless rubbing to get rid of any unwanted hairs on your bikini silk panties line? You do wear them fabulously well BTW.

oh - heavens desert...

(also, now - there's a project)

Oh, while you men are being treated to your shave, perhaps you'ld like to watch the London Symphony Orchestra perform Pachelbel's Conan, The Barbarian.

LOL nice

I haven't tried the 006 yet desert - my mind keeps wondering about the 007...

but - thinking I will saunter over to my local Ace hardware this afternoon - you know - where I get all my ladies grooming implements and accessories

pick some up and give it a try

I'll let you know

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

you know EB - I have 2-3 really first rate replies

no, really - I do

but - having some commitment issues

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

you know EB - I have 2-3 really first rate replies
no, really - I do
but - having some commitment issues

I understand. Having trouble hitting the reply button. No worries. You certainly aren't required to reply.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

and thanks compadre

I'll keep them safe - here in my head

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I keep mine in my underpants. Whatever works for you!

Happy Friday peeps!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

happy Friday - EB - and everyone

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Mayhem and madness I can understand, but murder I don't like. Seems like Jeeves has disappeared, and he's been replaced by Jeevo, a Japanese robot.

Now, when I tried to ask Jeevo for a martini, he gave me a cup of sake. When I then asked for another drink, I got sake again! After about 10 tries, I thought maybe I should speak his language, so I asked for a Tequira Sunlise. I got sake! But ya know, this stuff is pretty good, so I told Jeevo to order a couple of cases for here.

Did you notice the buffet has been replaced by a sushi bar? And how 'bout that Thursday night menu...Kobi beef. I think that's the stuff that after you eat it, you get a lot of massaging...or is it before you eat it? No wonder it's so expensive!

Anyway, Jeevo comes with his own personal set of Ginzu knives. He'll cook anything right on the bar in front of you...a regular Benny Hana he is!

And he's a math whiz, but, don't tell MrP, I reprogrammed him to always come out zero for our tabs. heeheehee

Ah, come 'ere, Jeevo, you big lug, and gimmee a hug! Let's me and you go back to the karaoke room and sing a few more...only this time I get to be Madame Butterfly. Betcha I can make you shed a few silicon tears.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Speaking of sushi, and all things fishy. Check it out I just got myself two flags for political TROLLING. The synchronicity is astonishing.

Was Jeeves really murdered? I hope there is a memorial so we here at LN can say our collective goodbys.

Guess what? I just got another speaking part playing a Doctor on TV. and I used to be married to a nurse. Dr. Jung and his synchronicity deal has my mind reeling.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
From a derelict to a doctor! Whaaa, I have nominated you for the Lounge Noir Horatio Alger Award. You better start preparing your acceptance speech, 'cause I think you're a shoe in this year. Oh, unlike that prize from Europe, there's no financial award, but we will pick up your tab for the dinner before the ceremony.

I did notice how colorful you've become lately, whaaa. You know, you are up against Frank Luntz. If Karl Rove was Bush's Brain, Frank Luntz is the mouth of the GOP. God, I miss William F. Buckley! Politics has been turned into a freak side show the last 30 years, with the barkers encouraging the rush to join in the show!

Synchronicity... it's about time.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

Thanks desert! On this TV pilot where I'm playing a DR. They needed script witers too; I applied, they said what have you written? I refered them to this thread. YeeHaww.....I want to thank all you BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE for making me look [read] good. Got the gig. God I hope this pilot gets picked up, my ego will swell to even larger than it is now.

I Love you guys!!

Mechanical Jeebo, saki all around, in the clean glasses.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

happy, happy, happy

good to hear some good news for a change

congratulations whaaa

(Mechanical Jeebo - could I have some plum wine instead?)

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Did you notice the buffet has been replaced by a sushi bar?

was mankind not given fire for a reason? there's no good excuse for raw fish

Anyway, Jeevo comes with his own personal set of Ginzu knives. He'll cook anything right on the bar in front of you...a regular Benny Hana he is!

will he cook my sushi?

so, desert...about the 006?

how did we not know about this before now?

OMG

I now owe you some kind of extra useful - if not downright sacred - knowledge

I will probably have to acquire some first - but right after I do - it is all yours

plus some chocolate

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
whaaa...congrats on the acting gig. You better let us know if and when that gets on the TV. Congrats on the promotion too. I see by the red bars on your shoulders, you are no longer a sargent major, sargent major. You are now a full major.

Congrats all over the place for you dude. Barkeep, a bottle of Dom for everyone. One each I mean and if anyone tries to drink it out of a glass or anything other than right out of the bottle, shoot them!

CHEERS!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Dom!

Yes, Spira, sad to say, goddesses lost their way one time and started to use manly razors on their legs. We got talked into using them. Razors are for men, for their manly beards. You and me, we're going to have the best looking legs at LN....well, you, me, and whaaa....whaaa especially in that red dress...

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join