It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Speaking of bottle rockets, there used to be a band from some southern state called the "Bottle Rockets" and the rock part of their name certainly applied.

Is there some unwritten law that bottle rockets must be fired from a beer bottle?
There should be!! Unwritten laws are the best kind especially when it comes to illegal fireworks and drinkin. Remember the good old days when there were real fireworks like cherry bombs and m-80s capable of blowing a finger clean off. God, those were the days.

Thanks for inviting me and my guitar out here on the patio Desert. In keeping with the blown off fingers theme, here's' a little tune by my favorite 3 fingered guitarist, Django Reinhart.

Wait a second, I wonder why he never wrote a blues tune lamenting his lost finger.
I know I would have. I still might. Catchy title anyone?

But first here a little tune decicated to my raised triglycride level called "please pass the peanuts and no I don't need a glass, I'll just pull it off the neck" blues or "take that damn red flag an......I better be careful; I might get another, and I haven't fully recovered from my last one. I feel your pain MrPenny!!

[edit on 4-6-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You got a red tag MrPenny?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Impossible!!!!!!!!!!

Why?

I can't believe it.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Oh, yes, cherry bombs and m-80s thrown close enough by a drunk partier to make you temporarily deaf...right

Hey, Whaaa, since you put together some interesting creations here, how 'bout building a Christmas tree out of colored bottles. I saw some, basically a pole with nails upon which you place the neck of the bottle. Hmmmm, probably start the base with liter bottles, then move up with smaller sizes. If I start emptying bottles now, I might have enough in time for Christmas. :w:

Say, where is everybody? Please, all are welcome here. You don't have to drink alcohol to join us, although it might help, or we might drive you to it.

OK, here are some possible song titles:

I'm stuck in jail after a three fingered discount

Blues in a digital age

I'm playing shorthanded in the poker game of life

Yay, Russian Soldier returns!

[edit on 4-6-2006 by desert]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Gggguess who's back!

MrPenny, why did you get a red tag? If you don't mind telling.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's like this Russian Soldier.....Late on a Friday night, after a 'couple' of cocktails, I decided to stir up some 'fun' on a thread that I find annoying. Turns out, the moderators are just like humans and they also find it rude to tell another poster to 'shut up'.

Funny thing though, suggesting someone has 'relations' with animals apparently slipped under the radar. Go figure.

desert....whaaa......actually using bottles to launch bottle rockets is painfully old fashioned. I know....sounds logical....bottle=bottle rocket....bottle rocket=bottle...nope. Chunk of PVC pipe about 48" long makes a perfect launch tower. Light the rocket and drop it in the tube. Does two things, makes a cool whooosh!!!, and protects against the premature detonation by encapsulating the rocket safely.

Instead of a pool....how about a world class size aquarium with a living reef and we can go snorkeling?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I feel for you man. I've had alot of instances in life where I've gotten in trouble for nothing, or barely any thing. What happens when you get a red tag? What do they do to you when you get it?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Instead of a pool....how about a world class size aquarium with a living reef and we can go snorkeling? [/quote

Nice!!!
, just make sure there is no man eating sharks
. Good idea,man.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
We can have a hot tub by the bar, so people that are freezing, can jump in, relax while having a good view of the beautiful Russian mountains

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes, yes, snorkeling!! (You know that Statue of Christ off the Florida Keys?--I had my head in the water and thought I had swam into someone else's head, but it was a floating coconut.) No,no, bottles not pvc--pvc not contain anything good to imbibe.

Russian Soldier sure knows how to have a good time.

Have you seen the red warning when you don't log on?? It's like a huge zit!!

It screams "Caution to lurkers who want to join, this person is dangerous, stay away from!"

Well, the ole Chevy truck has a leak my husband can't get at, so tomorrow we call a mechanic. Someone recommended who works on diesels. She'll be good as new in...well, who knows.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert
Yes, yes, snorkeling!! (You know that Statue of Christ off the Florida Keys?--I had my head in the water and thought I had swam into someone else's head, but it was a floating coconut.) No,no, bottles not pvc--pvc not contain anything good to imbibe.

It screams "Caution to lurkers who want to join, this person is dangerous, stay away from!"

Well, the ole Chevy truck has a leak my husband can't get at, so tomorrow we call a mechanic. Someone recommended who works on diesels. She'll be good as new in...well, who knows.
Correction: I know how to DREAM about having a good time
Most soldiers dream about the greatest things, cuz they have the roughest time
. Like when Russian soldiers eat yuky oatmeal every morning-they imagine eating hot lobster, garlic shrimp, all the delicousies. But know what? It sucks when you get what you want. Life's boring that way.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Need a mechanic? Call Mechanic 32!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Break out the good stuff!! MrPs' red flag of shame is no more.

After this party let's try and put this unfortunate incident behind us.

Knowing MrP as well as I do, I'm convinced that the RF of S was neither warranted
nor deserved and I feel possibly a formal protest might be in order.

On the other hand, lets raise our glasses high and howl like coyotes, until our voices are so horse we have to speak in a whisper. After that let's all dance the rumba to that cool X. Cugat tune "Como se dice, No se"

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
whooo whoooo whoooo

A better 6-6-06 there isn't!

Hey, after calling three mechanics in town, who could not do the work we need on our diesel, we got referred to a "backyard" mechanic (has his own shop building and takes referrels only) who has us penciled in for next Monday. A dealership would not want to even touch this truck, as it's been modified and not stock enough, plus the last time we had it at the dealership they overfilled the oil! Anyway, it will be good to have her up and running again, faithfully carrying us to adventures.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

A better 6-6-06 there isn't!

You got that right!

[edit on 6/6/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Mechanic!!! Watch out!!! You're burning!!! Do you want me to get a fire extinquisher??

The only extinguisher was:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Weeeeeeee a Mechanic and Satan (my sister swears they're the same, she even hinted that hers could be worse than a lawyer, oh my!) all on 6-6-06

Here, Russian Soldier, throw this wet bar towel over him!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Who the hell is in that picture???

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ha!! I no longer carry the 'bad boy' badge.

Oops, shshssshhhh.....I'm sitting in school waiting for class to start....quick, bartender..mix me a vodka tonic.

Hey, mechanic.....your skill designing avatars and graphics is expanding fast!!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Who the hell is in that picture???

If you see this man, don't be fooled!

[edit on 6/6/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Is he some Italian cook? Is he a soccer player from Brazil? Is he a sailor from Portugal?

???????????????????????????????????????????????

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join