It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Black Flag, whaaa? Are you sure? I didn't think we had a bug problem here, but if you think we should spray, ok.

enjois, nerbot!
nerbot, dahling, the BTS stars ARE here at Lounge Noir.

ssssshhhhhhh...I'm not supposed to frequent this establishment anymore. Don't tell the mods. You see, I found this sign tacked on to me that reads, "no vice", so I figured that was a warning to be good.

Did you guys see the land where nick lives? That is some beeeeaauuutiful country.

And, whaaa, it's not the size of the points that count, it's how you use them.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw Nick's pictures. Awesome.

I was gonna say that too. BTS Star? I'm right here.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
dg!!!
Darling, I love your bronze tan.

nick is here! nick, this is what I looked like the last time I jogged

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Did you guys see the land where nick lives? That is some beeeeaauuutiful country

That's actually were my grandpa lives, but we visit him quite often. So it's kind of like a home away from. But yeah it's really beautiful up there.

So how is everybody today??? More activity than usual I see!!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yes, nick, a lot of activity makes old...older...people like your parent's age...or grandparent's age....tired. See, I'm the only one left, and I'm going to bed now. You're staying up late. I'm ready to read in bed. See you bright and early Saturday morning!! I'll be awake at the first hint of daybreak. That's something else we do as we age...get up early. In fact, I might roust you out of bed at 5 am
. Then we can listen to Enya and Yanni together.
I'll share my high fiber cereal with you. Then I'll tell you over and over lots of stories about no one you know, but you'll hear all about them and their kids .....nick? ....nick? ...well, it's off to bed I go

[edit on 15-5-2009 by desert]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You're not the only one left. I'm here.

But only for a bit. Food Fest on QVC is almost over, then I'm going to bed.

Goodnight.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Man, it sure as hell feels good to have the sun come out for the whole week. It has been one hard week for people down in the southern part of West Virginia though. These heavy rains that we had last weekend dropped about four inches of rain on the streams and creeks down there. I myself only saw about two and a half inches of rain altogether. From what I've heard so far, one report had as much as one river being about ten feet above flood stage. That and the Kanawha County Comission has sent ambulances and other agencies down to help with the clean up.

Help is needed here folks!!!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Why miserable?

Need a nerbism?.......

No need to be sad,
for there's fun to be had,
down at the nerbot farm,
There's plenty of grass,
to stain yer ol' arse,
and honeybees mean you no harm,

my kitties will meow,
but you won't hear a cow,
cos they planted the lot with vines,
they grow in a row,
and make cognac you know,
and it tastes absolutely devine (hic!)

so don't shed a tear,
for you're welcome my dear,
to say boo to the world you despise,
and turn that sweet gaze,
to the warm summer haze,
and a place where the spirit does rise,

It's good and it's free,
to be looney with me,
in a place I call here "woo-hoo",
where we are the boss,
and we don't give a toss,
for elitists who all smell of poo,

so close those eyes,
and slap those thighs,
and click your heels "chik chik",
but please don't be sad,
for these days are not bad,
and ol' nerb will not get on yer wick.

Nerb's home:
i181.photobucket.com...
i181.photobucket.com...

[edit on 15/5/2009 by nerbot]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Awww, just what i needed from the funniest avatar and the funniest person behind that avatar

Thank you! You made my night and i will treasure this poem forever.

Everytime i look at your avie i die laughing. You're killing me

xoxoxoxo

Hi Desert, how are you? Fine, i hope.

Where's EB? I miss him.

Whaa, you are KING of ATS....and i am the Queen of the Gypsies, never mind the bronze tan...Its really orangey out of a cheap bottle from Walmart. Still, we ROCK.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
never mind the bronze tan...Its really orangey out of a cheap bottle from Walmart.

More like a fine 25 year old Cognac colour. Hic!

I'm off to say goodmorning to the birdies...it's 6.40 am here..(always the night owl!)

[edit on 15/5/2009 by nerbot]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well, I need a much needed break from this place[ats] not lounge noir, for a while.

I got 8 days up in Galisteo working on.... "Did You Hear About the Morgans" www.imdb.com...

I may come home and check in evey couple of days; I'm not sure.

And soon after that I'm working on "The Righteous and the Wicked" out at
Bonanza Creek playing an old west sheriff. Speaking part finally

I'll miss my people here at Lounge Noir, but the rest of those yahoo's over at that other place can kiss my ________.

Solid......yeah right. They can kiss my solid _________.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by whaaa]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Take care, Whaa.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Where's EB? I miss him.

I'm right here you hotty from Cape Coddy!!

Hello everyone. All kinds of familiar faces. Desert and whaaa and enjoies and DG and Nick the newby and Nerbot (I will have to add you to my friends) as well as gimmefootball (you like football? How about those Patriots?)......who did I miss? If I misseed someone I'll come back and edit to add as not to offend.

I am well. Not sure what's up with all the oscillating here on ATS/BTS.....it was the 200/200/200 club one day and now we have our points combined and our new "ratings." I'm glad I am considered solid and so does the missus.

Nick...a non-rated person. What is up with that? Not here very long so doesn't yet rate a rating?

I had a little fun lately with the big boss of this place. Lost 1000 point as a resuilt. But what do points mean? Can I buy something with the points? Can I exchange them for money?

Nick...you going to keep running over the summer?

whaaa....congrats on your work and a speaking part? Awesome. Let me know when I can see that. I will want to and point you out to the missus.

Well....speaking of the wife, she is on my case to get to the honey do list. Going to spend the day power washing everything outside and maybe give the missus a quick shot in the butt just for giggles.

Peace all!

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
....now I'm really confused about these labels
Yesterday, I thought that since I had mentioned about postulates to nick, and now I was a novice, maybe I had become a nun...Sister Mary Full of Grapes...no, more like Juice of the Grape, and that didn't make any sense...and I know for darn sure dg ain't no nun!...

Then I noticed some had "gold"...in fact, dg went from bronze to gold overnight!...so maybe it had something to do with points...like in school...but they must be using some kind of voodoo math, cause now I've become an Apprentice...like the Sorcerer's Apprentice...I'm still confused at this point

whaaa, you best be staying away from here, all this confusion and whatnot going down...come back when the dust settles, pardner...

Jeeves, we need another statuette for the LN Movie Awards...Yes, a new category...Best Actor in a Speaking Part...Yes, I know whaaa has won all the LN awards...so put his name on this one, too...

ok, where was I...oh, yes...nerbot, I am always impressed by people like you who can put all those rhyming words together just like that! They tumble from your brain as the roses tumbled from Juan Diego's pancho. And, Mon Dieu, those pictures are pretty!

dg, I'm fine and well, thank you. Less stressful at work. And we're getting ready to take a little break and head up to a northern coast to join up with some new made friends. You know, dg, I was told once, that if you can just get through the first three months with a newborn, you'll make it through the rest. I'm finding out that the same applies to Life. If you can make it through the first 50 years, you can make it through the rest.
We're going to be with some people, whom I probably wouldn't have partied with in my younger days, being polar opposites on a few things. But, you know what, it doesn't matter now. Heck, here I am saying grace before a meal with them in public, when I hadn't said a prayer like that in years. In my younger days I was out protesting VietNam, and now we're running around with some great people who have a POW flag on their ATV. Of course, we all went through some pretty life changing experiences, which knocked some sense into us. Like Life tasers you sometimes, to get your attention. Anyway, they accept us just as we are, and we accept them just as they are, and we sure have great times together.

enjoies, I took the liberty of ordering enough QVC Food Fest items for all of us here. But...we must be more orderly this time when it arrives....we're still scraping food off the ceiling from the last Lounge Noir Food Fest.

So gimmefootball400 pops in, too. gimme, sorry to hear about too much water your way. Are people getting the help they need? Californians have no comprehension about water matters, since what we call a river here qualifies as a creek where you live. Rainfall?...you can get in a week what I get in a year.

Aloha!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Whaa...

Whats this about a speaking part? A Sherriff? WOW!!!!! I knew you were King!!!!!

Do me a favor, can you mouth off my name somewhere in the movie? You can tell the director you were yawning or something!!!!

Will you please let me know when i can get this movie??? Please?
I mean it.

Good luck!!!

Good to see you again EB. Glad everything is good for ya.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Well, I'll be a
's aunt! EB!!!

Ooh, can we all get power washers and play here like we play paintball ...naked?
So sorry to hear about your loss of points. Here, you can take some of mine. Maybe we need to start a point fund at LN, for those members who frequent LN and need more points.

cheers!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
WTF? Now I'm Bronze? The wife isn't going to like this. I'm not a Solid contributor anymore. No one remembers who wins the Bronze medal...

200/200/200....then Solid...then Bronze....what next? Banishment? I'm so confused. I don't know who I am any longer. And why don't I have something cool written under my Bronzeness....like some of you have. I'm just a Bronze with nothing special going on. And Desert....an apprentice? Like on the show with The Donald? And nothing cool underneath that? Dg is "A fine conspiracist" and enjoies is "A deep thinker" and whaaa, nerbot and gimmefootbal are "aware." What am I? Chopped liver? They couldn't say "We have an excitable contributor" or "A fine cunilinguist" or "Enjoys arguing for no reason" or "Talks out of his ass." I mean SOMETHING would be nice am I right Desert?

In the words of Bubba Zenetti from Mad Max:

"The Bronze makes you weak."

Edit to add: I power washed outside for 6 solid hours. Or should I say bronze hours. That thing is addicting (the power washer). Once you start cleaning up stuff (the deck, walks, house) you just can't stop....

Maybe I can use it to clean up this place. A HA HA HA!!! I just peed myself.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ah yes, the power washer. A fun machine.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh, enjoies, that was so funny!! I'ld pee my pants, too, if I had any on. I'm waiting to play naked power wash.

EB, you may have a bronzed tan from hours out in the sun, but you're still The Man of Steel around here.

OMG!
So now that I'm an Apprentice, I should worry about getting fired??
What gives around here?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think I finally got this figured out. You see, we're all caught up in The Metrix. "Quantity is Job One". Somehow I feel so....so....connected.

Anyway...EB, you truly are a fine cunning linguist. Say, here's a joke you'll appreciate, since you like to run. Stop me if you've already heard about the smart tribe of pygmies, the cunning runts.

Jeeves, did the Food Fest items arrive? No? Oh, well, I'll tune in to Squidbillies. What?
No Squidbillies tonight! Oh, hell!

[edit on 16-5-2009 by desert]

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join