It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This voting thing just isn't working out at LN. Jen's right...we already had voting for the wet t-shirt contest. Besides, we're not some fraternal order...we don't need no stinkin' ballots for prez and treasurer. We don't even have any money here...just tabs! So, I'm withdrawing my proposal.

Hmmmm, fraternal order...philanthropic order...E_B, could we have some of those little cars like the Shriners have? I think it would be cool to drive around wearing a fez and nothing else and honking the horn.

Oh, E_B, I plead great ignorance...just what is a RoboMeister? Enlighten me, please.

Anyone seen Whaaa lately? Is he busy writing, acting or...?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Whaaa is in a studio today laying down a bass track for Johnny Yellowheel.
Here is some of his work if anyone is interested. Me on bass "Standing Alone"

www.soundclick.com...

I should be back later tonite for the frivolities, voting and perhaps a steaming bowl of moo goo guy Pan.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Desert...darling....boobalah...babushka...

How are you miss? A Robomeister is a mixture of Robitussin and Jagermeister. The Robitussin must be the kind that has Dextromethorphan (DXM) in it. A quite legal over the counter drug and found in many cough medicines.

Speaking of drugs...alcohol is a drug. It is legal for people 21 and older in the United States. But, under 21 and it is illegal. It is a controlled substance for those under 21. If it is controlled is it "illicit?" That is a tough question. I don't have the answer to that. Perhaps the principals at this site do have the answer.

I don't know anything being sober and all and also a CADAC. I do know that I should spend more time hanging out at the DTS thread (Drunks Above Top Secret). There is no drinking age there which is awesome. The slogan there is "Everyone is welcome and ID is NOT required...you will just have to be happy being drunk..."

What is confusing for me is, this site is against literary posts about fictitious use of drugs and yet, allows a massive thread about underage drinking. Not fictitious underage drinking even but REAL underage drinking and getting drunk. I just have to commend the principals and other people in charge here at ATS for doing such a fine job sending a good message to our young people here at ATS.

Well done gentlemen.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
My my E_B that little red accoutrement on your lapel is most attractive.
A gift from an admirer perhaps, possibly an award for services rendered, or just a dash of color for a little panache. I like it!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hello everyone, what's new? Me same old. Working, gym, kickboxing, and partying

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Did anyone see my red lapel pin? That was a gift from some friends of mine.

Anyone want to play darts? I see they finally bought a new board.

Barkeep, 6 shots of Cuervo 1800 lined up por favor!

*grabs his darts out of his pocket and heads over to the new WINMAU*

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
*throws the three darts and hits a ton 80 (three triple twenties). coud also be called a round of 9 (hit three triples)*

SWEET!!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hello, boys. Mind if I sit and watch the dart game? No, don't move. A lap would be sooooo comfortable. To quote a great lady, I've been in more laps than a napkin. Jeeves, a Mae West, please.

Russian soldier
Za Vas!

Whaaa, did I ever tell you that I think musicians who play the bass are the sexiest ones in the group?

OK, E_B, thanks for the Robomeister explanation. I had thought maybe it was a sake drink Japanese men order when they bet on robot games.

So....mmmmm, this new bar mix is tasty...when MrD and I were...say, aren't these the old Halloween candies cut up and mixed in with the Christmas popcorn and New Year's peanuts??...anyway, we were riding around out in the middle of the desert, when I saw in the distance what looked to be old discarded sofas...dang, a Valentine candy heart stuck to that peanut...we really are saving money at LN...anyway, it turned out that the "sofas" were huge bundles of recently shorn sheep wool...

E_B...munch munch...Americans have an interesting way of looking at alcohol...it is either a god to be worshiped, enshrined in the fridge, or a devil to stay away from...many a young man drank his first drink in the military, or smoked his first smoke while in uniform, then continued to do so after the war was long gone...cars, we worship cars, yet thought nothing of getting behind the wheel drunk and smashing up the car and wrecking lives...we pretend...we pretend we are in control...we love to fool ourselves, surprised as the infant is surprised to see the jack-in-the-box pop out each time...koyanasquatsi...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
...munch munch...this stuff hasn't lost its crunch...amazing...anyway, if there's an age rule for alcohol, then adults just need to tell minors the reason they can't drink, "I'm an adult, so I can drink. You're not an adult yet, so you can't drink."
I had adult friends who refused to drink in front of their children, so as to set a "good example". ...oh, oh, running low on the mix, Jeeves...I dunno, my kids saw me enjoy a glass of wine and a Cuba Libre, but they knew they couldn't.

Ok, E_B, here's my opinion...there's enough research to know that alcoholism is not a personal/moral failure but some brains/bodies handle alcohol differently to where, as I put it, once you take your first drink, you can't stop. Hence, the need to avoid alcohol entirely. Can anyone abuse alcohol?...yes, but abuse is not the same as alcoholism. Alcohol is a legal chemical, except in Saudi Arabia...I would rather see banned replacing sucrose with corn syrup...

Thanks, Jeeves...munch munch...
?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ah, cool, you know Russian? Lets drink up

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
How you guys doing on this nice Saturday

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Sorry, Russian soldier, that's the extent of my Russian. But it did get me a lot of drinks when I stayed at a Russian Holiday Inn ...*desert falls off bar stool laughing so much, sprains her ankle, and that's why they call them lame jokes*...

ahhh, now, where am I?...oh, yes...let's drink up, anyway

enjoies!
Good to see you, although I find your avatar way too scary! Jeeves, a rum and coke, please. And make it with Myers. .. ...*desert falls off bar stool again*...*another sprain*...

Oh, Russian soldier, the only other word I know is "Nyet!" I had to use that with a Russian guy I picked up at the bar, as in "Nyet!, Stop!", "Nyet!, Stop!", "Nyet!, Stop!"..."Nyet stop!!"......*desert limps out of Lounge Noir*...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertpretend we are in control...we love to fool ourselves, surprised as the infant is surprised to see the jack-in-the-box pop out each time...koyanasquatsi...

Yep, that's about right. Pass the peanuts....por favorrrrrrrr......or as they say in the in Hopi......."Pass the peanuts, please"

Sheeeeeeet, I just got dizzy, lost my balance and fell down. whoa!!

[edit on 29-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry Desert, I'll go do something about it now.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
How about now?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well, bust my button, enjoies! I'm not scared of this avatar. Thank you. I tell you what, if I ever get scared by one of your avatars again, I'll just put this paper bag over my head. Look, I put a hole in it for a straw.

Speaking of a drink. Jeeves, a screwdriver, please. I think whaaa's bar stool is wobbling a bit. He's acting a little strange...well...stranger than he usually is around here. Help him up off the floor. ...Sorry, whaaa. There, I fixed your bar stool. Now it won't wobble and spin too fast and make you dizzy. Don't need that around here. Ok, Jeeves, now for a Screwdriver. Oh, and whaaa, as the Hopi say, pass the peanuts please.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Well, shoot!

I just wanted my friends to know i am down here in Florida and Mickey sends his regards!!!!!

Love to you all!!! Going home the 17th of April. Oh and my cold is gone.

ps. Cigs good brands only $1.59!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 29-3-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hey, DG

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
dg!

Say hi to South Beach

[edit on 29-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ahem.....Ms. DgTempe....how are you miss? I haven't seen you in a while. I was starting to think you didn't like me any longer...

It brought a tear to me one brown eye...

I'll be in North Carolina next week! East coast!!

edit to add: I hope you appreciate Ms. DgTempe that I lost my precious 6066 BTS points so I could say hi to you. I know I could have sent a U2U but I just wanted everyone to be here in case you you end up snubbing me.

Now I have to get close to 600 more points so I can have 6666 BTS points. It's good to have goals.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join