It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Any of you guys remember that thread...I can't think of...

It was about those new ATS, BTS, and PTS signature pictures? They had the logo and the name of the forum. It was a few years ago. The Truth Seeker has one still

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone have a link to the thread?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sorry, enjoies, but I'm clueless about the sig thread.
Here. How 'bout some
to make up for my cluelessness. Oh, and next time you get snow, you may borrow the Lounge Noir super duty snow blower. I'm clueless about how to work it, but you might be able to find someone in another thread...wow, I think we've come full circle in this conversation...and I'm still clueless

Whaaa, that is so neat about your further adventure in the film industry! Hope to catch you in one of those shows. Yay for geezer cowboys! Oh, and do let us know about the project in the future so we can see it.
...soiled trousers...here're coupons for Tide, Spray 'n Wash, OxiClean for the laundry, Downy Fabric Softener, and ta da!, Niagara Spray Starch.

Ciao for now!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sure, I'll take the

I could use a snowblower. But our driveway isn't paved you see, it's rocks. So they would go flying and break things.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Oh Enj. you don't need an expensive snowblower, use a shovel like the rest of us folks. I will admit...I think that's man work, but when you get high centered shovels are your friend. Some times I even use my foot to move snow. I kick the hell out of it

Rocks can be useful, let's have a drink on the rocks. See? Rocks can be good! Drinks on the rocks for everyone....

Here's to Lounge Noirs very own Rising Star.....cheers

[edit on 3/5/2009 by jensouth31]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hello everyone, what's new? How is everyone doing?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hey Russian Soldier, what's going on.

Daylight Savings starts tomorrow morning.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Daylight Savings Time, yes… it does Enjoise! And we lose an hour of sleep. I think I’ll hit the sack at 7 PM tomorrow night to celebrate the loss of that extra hour of sleep. That should make up for lost time. All in all…I’m looking forward to spring here in the NW with the smell fruit trees blossoming, crocus, tulips and daffodils peaking out of the ground…. I’m ready!

Jeeves…can I get a Mimosa over here- it’s still early.

I’m doing well Russian Soldier. How about you?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Feels like Spring today. Sunny and warm. Have the windows open. It's nice.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The windows open? I’m still in my jammies drinking coffee. That’s it! I’m out of here. Gone! I’m opening my windows too.

Here... finish my mimosa.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
...yawn...grumble grumble...lose hour...grumble...oh,
hey, Russian soldier, enjoies, jen..
Hope you all are fine and well...even with one hour less in our lives today!!

Coffee and Kaluha, Jeeves.

So...sip sip...rocks on the driveway, can't use snowblower...well, then, here's how the Lounge Noir Zen garden gets rid of snow falling on cedars and rocks, as well as sand...
...oops, dries hair, too, but at a further distance. Sorry....And you don't have to worry if the snow melts and starts a small flood. Afterall, you never step in the same river twice.

grumble grumble...one hour less...I feel like time hit me over the head...I feel like
...don't even feel like chasing down a banana...grumble...

...jammies are good to be in...they're a good thing...jen, you and I wear jammies...what do men where?...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Desert, yes jammies are a good thing! How bold of you to ask the men folk what they wear! Well, men…what do you all wear to bed? Inquiring minds want to know...

Jeeves, can I get one of those coffee’s like desert is having? Looks yummy!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What do I wear to bed? A smile...

Have a day!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
For Christmas I got a pair of those lounge pants (with pockets
). So I where those to bed.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A smile? Lounge pants? Wouldn't both of those be suitable to wear at Lounge Noir?

Probably. What about you whaaa…. lol

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I wear my skivvies with little fish on them. Pictures of little fish, not actual little fish.
Sometime I wake up with the QOP's panties on my head like a hat. Or wraped around my neck like a bolo tie.

When I was a young feller, I used to sleep in my clothes when I was on a bender. I'd wear the same clothes for weeks at a time. I didn't care.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Fascinating...
...fascinating...loungies..loungers..skivvies....
...well, jammies is still a general term...jammies is female...pj's are too juvenile sounding...skivvies a male sounding word...skivvies and loungers..I guess that's it...

We need to vote on something. I don't recall ever voting on anything here. But on what shall we vote? And let's use Whaaa's Rules of Order. Or was that Hoyle's Rule of...no, that was games...who was Hoyle anyway, and why was he interested in games...

Ok, all interested in voting on voting for something, say Ay or Nay...
...or Sha Na Na?...Whaaa, what do we say?...Arrr! or Argh! ?...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Who was Hoyle? Edward Hoyle had entirely too much time on his hands…can you imagine sitting around in the 18th century with nothing better to do than write gaming rules for cards? And not just cards either! The guy wrote rules for all kinds of games. Perhaps there wasn’t much else to do back then besides wearing Colonial wigs & playing games…or writing gaming rules?

As far as voting goes…. actually there was some voting here once at Lounge Noir, but I don’t remember who won? Didn’t we have a wet t-shirt contest a couple of summers ago? Oh heck I can’t remember!

Sure Desert…. I’ll vote. What are we voting for? Should Mr. Penny lower his prices? Better snack around the bar? What to call night clothes?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Someone shut Desert off. She's rambling again....too much of the "joy juice".....

Hoyle rhymes with boil and I have a big boil on my ass. Not really...

I think before we do ANY voting, we should vote on it. Don't you all agree? I mean, what kind of lounge is this exactly? Where people can just decide to vote on stuff?

I vote for everyone to start acting more dignified.

Now,
all of ya!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
fascinating, E_B, fascinating......happy, happy, joy juice ...Hoyle..boil...Boyle..Boyle's Rule of...no, Boyle's Law of Gases...pressure, volume of a gas, sure seems like a constant around here...especially after the Free Buffet Night, but known to happen anytime ...let 'er rip...

"Don't you all agree? "...E_B, when you say that, you sound rather dicktatorial...why should we all agree?...I say we vote on a resolution that specifically states we all don't have to agree...oh, have we all voted yet on whether we should vote?

and you know what happened the last time we all started acting dignified around here...

:bash:
...the jello really started to fly...

ah, this place is a classy joint

oh, E_B, if you ever do get a boil, ask Whaaa if you could borrow some of his ointment...he's a regular pharmacy around here

Con permiso, could we get you to entertain us with your music? Looks like you're ready to play. Jazz? Blues?

Play a little louder than usual so I can hear you, because I'm heading back out to the Mojave for my traditional sans clothing, St Patrick's Day sunrise walk, with shalalee in one hand and mug of Irish Coffee in the other.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
See what happens when I cyber-drink...

I turn into a cyber asshole. I apologize for my behavior yesterday. Too many RoboMeisters...

Peace, love and tranquility to all....live long and posper...

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join