It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
edit to: remove a stupid post. So sorry....please continue!

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Lake Tahoe is a most beautiful place. Year round, too. A winter Olympics was held there, must have been 1960's. My entire family would spend a week or two camped on the south shore in the summer. Many fun times there. My favorite drive is to take Hwy395 from Mojave to Reno.

Oh, Russian Soldier, in honor of your return, I've invented a drink. Vodka and apple cider. I call it, a Russian Soldier.

Hmmmmm...why do I get the feeling of being stared at?...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

The foothills of Mt. Hood. Fascinating. You should feel good, good about Mt. Hood. I have an uncle that lives on the Rogue River. I once spent a lot of time traveling Route 5 and the PCH. Beautiful state Oregon! I haven't been back in a while. I'll put that on my bucket list. This time will do it sober so I remember everything instead of bits and pieces. I remember the pieces being nice, however.

Pieces be with you...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Oh, hi, E_B
I couldn't see you in the corner, but I had the odd sensation of being stared at. Or was it my reflection in the bottle

How do you like all the hides on the wall? I know it's going to be Valentine's Day, and you wanted something special...oh, oh,...heeheehee...yes, yes, of course I remember you asking me to book the romantic singer for Saturday. My mistake. I thought you said book the world's greatest tanner...so sorry...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Desert....always a pleasure. For me as well. Tanning is a lost art, isn't it? Don't know any tanners. I've been to a store called the Tannery....but they sell sneakers and shoes.

I was sad to find this thread on page three. It appears to have run its course. How can it compete with such fun threads as the three word story and of course DATS.....

I keep thinking of getting involved in that DATS thread as I am a drunk (who hasn't had a drink in almost 8 years now)....someday I will grace that group with my presence. For now.....let's dance!!

*puts some quarters in the jukebox and Rock Lobster by the B-52s starts balring from the old machine. EB starts doing the Pony all over the place*

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I was thinking of this thread as I went back and looked at threads I made in the Chit Chat forum that are closed now.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Closed threads always bring a tear to me one brown eye. I just added you to my friends enjoies...don't know why you weren't already there.

Good to see you. Dance?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is a wild and crazy place! Enjoies and E_B doing the Pony

This place will never close or die! They'll have to take my keyboard from my cold, dead hands!

Hey, E_B, I did know a guy who was a taxidermist and a tanner. He also made drums. Years ago I was at a family's house, when the husband asked if I'ld like an ice cream. He went to the freezer, and as he opened the door I went
at the sight of a bear head and hide. He was waiting to take it to the taxidermist. This guy was a wild and crazy guy. Once, when he had gone hunting, he ended up in federal court after damaging a locked gate a ranger had closed and locked behind him. Say, my sister is a great tanner also. Well, used to be. Every summer, I swear she turned to the color of mahogany.

Love you guys!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Same here.

Certainly.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
*okay...the song on the jukebox ends and EB sits down at the piano. He decides to play "Year of The Cat" by Al Stewart.......you can tell he loves the intro just by watching him get into it...*

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Jen? I see you stopped by ATS today. How come no posting?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Sorry...enjoies... I had a cocktail party to attend...... ok I'm Kidding.
I'm here now, buy you drink?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by desert
This is a wild and crazy place! Enjoies and E_B doing the Pony

Now there is very odd image, if you catch my drift....

Hola, friends y amigos. Is the kitchen open? I'm in the mood for some sweet and sour pork.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I was finally looking forward to Spring and warmer weather, and here comes 10 inches of snow tonight. Great.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
I was finally looking forward to Spring and warmer weather, and here comes 10 inches of snow tonight. Great.

Perhaps we can get Jen and Desert to snuggle up with us to stay warm.
I always like to snuggled after a plate of sweet and sour pork, And sometimes after I take a shower and brush my teeth.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

OMG, whaaa, what a sick mind a person must have to think of such an image!! I guess I need help, huh.

Here, whaaa, I just clipped these Nyquil coupons for you from my Sunday newspaper.
Oh, there's some sweet and sour pork at the buffet, but it's probably more sour than sweet, 'cause SOMEONE tripped over the electric cord while doing the Pony, thereby disconnecting the table's heat source. Been off for awhile.
Don't try the Thai peanut sauce either. As cheap as everything's gotten around here, it's probably made with that salmonella paste!

Oh, look, how cute! Enjoies and jen having a lively conversation over there. Keep the drinks flowing.

Well, I think I'll sit a spell and listen to E_B. ...sniff sniff... do I detect patchouli?

Oh, earlier when I was grousing and feeling sorry for myself over where I lived, I got put in my place. The next few days were spectacular here, being able to see up and down the mighty spine of CA, the Sierras looking like they were in my backyard. Wildflowers are already out, hoping next for poppies.
And I realize I can't leave my lover, the range that drew me here, that held me in it's arms and caressed me, whispering in my ear its history and secrets, filling my mind and heart with too many memories. So I realized I have all of you to live in those other wonderful places for me. When I think of each of you, I think of the beauty that surrounds you, and I feel that beauty, too. Thank you. Life is good.

...doing the Pony...hahaha...hahaha...

[edit on 1-3-2009 by desert]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Here, enjoies and whaaa, I'll turn up the heat.
How's that?
Now, we can all sit together and watch the snowflakes. How pretty! mmmmmm...time for hot chocolate.

Oh, here whaaa. More coupons. Irish Spring and Crest.

Hey, whaaa, did you do any more acting in Breaking Bad? It's going to start another season in a couple weeks. Can't miss it.
hot chocolate topped with whipped cream

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Hot chocolate.

Whaa did some acting in Breaking Bad? I saw the previews yesterday when I was watching For A Few Dollars More. I've never watched it though.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
E & D, I hope to get back in "Breaking Bad". I was just in the last two episodes of "In Plain Site" Check it out and tell me what you think.

This spring the Italians should be back with more Macaroni Westerns and they more than likely will want me back as a geezer cowboy. I hope so.

I'm working on a project behind the scenes preproduction as a writer. Learning a lot and having a kickass fun time with the other writers. Perhaps I'll follow this path rather than as a bit player. oops, edit out the name. No one is suppose to know.

a comedy about *edit*. Independent but financed by some heavy hitters in LA. My friend is the Executive Producer that I worked for as an extra/driver, took pity on me and gave me a job.

I am so stoked with this new career that I could soil my trousers.

Much Obliged for the coupons Desert.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sounds cool, Whaa.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join