It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
How did you know I was going to stop by for a visit? Are you Psychic Enjoies?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I just rode about 70 miles in the desert yesterday, and, boy, is my ass tired. Well, that's to be expected of a donkey. The camel refused to go for a ride, so I took the next available beast. Seriously now, MrD and I had a great quad ride yesterday in great weather on a new route.

Jen, dahling, you look fetching! Hey, said that to a young man about his date, and he said, "Yoo callin' my girlfriend a dog?", such is the state of dumbed down children these days. Seriously now, we talked with some friends yesterday who are at the Oregon coast for the weekend. They said they had warm weather. You still have snow??

Enjoies a psychic?? How many fingers am I holding up?...Whoa, that's good! Yes, all my fingers are on the keyboard.

E_B, Whaaa, you guys are Lounge Noir's Rat Pack, with your entertainment!! No, you're way bigger and better than the Rat Pack. You're...you're...The Nutria Duo!! Seriously now, ... nah, there's nothing else serious now...

[edit on 1-2-2009 by desert]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just bought myself an iPod Touch.

This thing is amazing.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
iPod touch? iPod touch what? Dang it....I'm so out of the loop these days

Thank God it's Monday! I lounged around all day yesterday in my jammer's and didn't get one thing done! Well, that's not entirely true...I did read the Sunday paper from start to finish.

Anyhow, shall we all meet here for drinks tonight? I think that's a splendid idea. It all depends on how my day goes as to what I drink tonight.

Time to get to work. Ok ya'll, peace out...how many finger's am I holding up Desert?
Thanks for noticing my beautiful black dress. You'll never guess where I found that sweet little thing? Badge01 loves the shoes I chose to wear with that cute little ensemble, even if he does think I'm computer illiterate! That's ok, I'll forgive him.

By the way... my hair looks absolutely Fabulous today! Thank goodness for that! I hate bad hair days.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The iPod touch sounds cool. Like something I would want to put in my pants. Might have trouble concentrating at work and on the road...but good clean fun!!

And I'm back out...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
A drink tonight here sounds perfect. Medicated hot cocoa. My throat's getting scratchy, like I'm getting that crud that's going around. I need something to knock it out of me.

Honest to God, I had to look up iPod Touch. Jen, I think I've seen young people with one. Is there, like, an iPod Idiot? I would buy one.
My New Year's resolution was to learn more functions on my cell phone, so I can quit accidentally taking pictures of my crotch. God, how embarrassing if my phone got stolen, and I ended up on You Tube.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm into history and politics. And my favorite sports are football and baseball.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Oh my boss really pissed me off today...I better have a triple medicated cocoa! You better have one too Desert.

Heres to ipods in your pants & Desert learning how to stop taking pictures of her crotch

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Jen darling.....how are you? Pull up a chair. So....I just realized you are from Oregon. Where 'bouts?

Always nice avatars btw......you should grace us with a pic of yourself as an avatar. We all know (or at least I do) that you are quite the stunner!

Hi Desert and HI djtempe who always ignores me now.....and whaaa, always a pleasure...for you to see me.

Peace and love to you all and all mankind!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Evening folks, how is everyone doing?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Oh Eb, you're just making me heat up & blush something firece! You devil you! I suppose it could be the medicine in my hot cocoa too? Maybe one day soon I'll post another picture. I do have a new hair cut to show off

You're a doll.

Oregon? Oh yes.... I'm in the foothills of Mt. Hood. Remember that Hood to Coast chat we had a while back? I think you might of had a few too many that night.

I don't see DG. I think she ran away with the milk man. And where has whaaa been lately?

As always,

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I wanna see that new hair cut. Is it all short and spikey? Short and spikey is my favorite kind.

Well, since my craft business has tanked; I've reinvented myself as an actor in the movies/TV. Taking acting lessons/coaching, got an agent, going to auditions but haven't gotten a real speaking part yet; except in a TV pilot. I also took a precision driving workshop. Now I'm just working as a driver/background extra, mainly in this TV show called "In Plain Sight". The movies should start shooting again soon. The "Queen of Pain" is working in the wardrobe and art dept and also as a driver and background extra too.

So far I've met Dennis Hopper, Rene Zelwiger, Kevin Bacon and Frank Miller. Also some other "stars" but I didn't know who they were.

I miss being in the studio making stuff but this movie deal is fun. And it will be a damn site more fun $$$ when I get my SAG card and some speaking roles.

I also got arrested!!

What have ya'll been up to?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Nope, not spikey...I'm affraid my old neighbor might call me a dike

But it is short! Think Fabulous honey..... There's this one young black man at work, he's always happy and smiling too...when he see's me in the hall he always say "Ms. Jen... your hair's lookin Fabulous!" He always brings a smile to my face...god love him!

Hey Whaaa....don't forget the little people when you make it big. I don't suppose you'll still chase me through the dark alley when you get famous...would you? I'd sure have something to brag about when I have drinks with my girls on Friday nights

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I would love to meet Dennis Hopper. Dennis seems like he'd be cool. Was he?? My daughter looks like a combination of Renee Zelwiger and Jenna Elfman. Very pretty girl my daughter. Takes after her mother...

Most people on here probably don't realize how long Dennis Hopper has been around. I'm sure you know this whaaa...but for everyone else: He was in Rebel Without a Cause with James Dean.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Dennis H. was cool! He came and hung out with the extras and crew and had lunch with us rather than going back to his trailer with his entourage which consisted of 3 fine looking California gals. I was a PU driver/extra in "My one and Only" where I met Rene Z. She was nice but didn't really get to friendly with us. E_B your daughter sounds lovely or looks lovely; sounds, looks what's the difference? I'm confused right now from being under a Dodge Van all day. At one time I would have called the tow truck and had it hauled to a garage to be repaired. Oh well, I been poor and I been rich. Rich is better!!

My next movie is "The Book of Eli" started shooting this week.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
...well, spew my coffee all over!...Russian soldier
...you're looking fit, just in from the front...the front cover of some magazine...Soldier of Fortune...that rifle is the largest I've ever seen
...mind if I play with your gun, only if it shoots straight...I've handled a few big guns in my life...here, I could show you a few tricks...used to call me Fannie Oh!kly...

Jen!
love your hair BTW...so that's why you still have snow...my in-laws live in Bend...beautiful country...

...wow, I just realized that everyone here but me lives in some most beautiful area...I flew over my area 35 years ago and proclaimed that I'ld never live down there...hah!...31 years later I'm still here...haha, even a party of surveyors in 1864 said that the piece down the road from me was the most boring in all of CA...I guess I more than made up in friends and memorable life events what was lacking in surroundings, so I can't complain...

E_B...peace and love to you , too...it sure is a pleasure to have your wit, creativity, and knowledge here at LN...

Whaaa
arrested?? you weren't out in public using that IPod Touch in your pants, were you??...your reinvention as an actor is commendable...may your efforts continue to bloom...and what a trip meeting all the celebrities...

Well, I better get a double medicated cocoa...I'm definitely fighting this crud...:w: :w:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert
...well, spew my coffee all over!...Russian soldier
...you're looking fit, just in from the front...the front cover of some magazine...Soldier of Fortune...that rifle is the largest I've ever seen
...mind if I play with your gun, only if it shoots straight...I've handled a few big guns in my life...here, I could show you a few tricks...used to call me Fannie Oh!kly...

Sorry to break your spirit, but I haven't joined the Russian armed forces, that's not my photo on my avatar.

Why, does he look like me?

But I am back in Russia, working and making good money. Maybe within a year I will try to join, I heard its nearly impossible due to my long vacation in the states, but time will tell.....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hush, Russian soldier! Leave me to my fantasies about your avatar.
One way to qualify for quick entry into the Russian military is to be victorious at a Lounge Noir red-white-&blue jello wrestling competition. Also, you get a free buffet if you win.

Working and making good money in Russia. That is good. Uh, you don't suppose there's work there for a few million Americans?

When you were in the states, what was your favorite place you visited?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Ok, ok, then I'm a soldier. Whatever makes you happy

As a matter of fact I am planning to try to do something in a year. Right now need to make some money (and train and get in super shape) and maybe I will try something out next year.

Jobs for a million Americans? Oooh, sounds interesting well things are only getting better in Russia, so maybe soon there will be something

What was my favorite place in US? Hmm, I liked Lake Tahoe and Reno. I didn't like Vegas because there is no place there for people under 21

I also liked the park next to my apartments.

Don't worry guys, I won't run away anymore, I'll be here on ATS/BTS at leasat once a week, cheers!

All drinks are on me

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
*EB glitches in and quietly sits at the piano...starts playing some music and then begins to sing*

Oh, she may be weary,
Young girls, they do get weary,
Wearing that same ol' shabby dress, yeah, yeah.
But when she gets weary,
Try a little tenderness...

That's all I've got. I'm tired. Barkeep a round of Robomeisters for everyone. And I'll have three.

*takes his drinks and heads over to the corner to chill and people watch*

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join