It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sorry I'm late! You have no idea how hard it is to find one of those propeller hats.
Happy Birthday MrP! The search for the propeller beanie turned into quite an adventure and I'm a little out of breath. whew.........

Is that "flavored tobacco" I smell. Just what I need to sooth my stressed out lungs and equally stressed out mind. That hookah Russian Soldier must be spoils of war when you guys were fighting the Taliban eh. I once made a hubblebubble from an old Mateus bottle, some PVC and surgical tubing.

Wait a minute I left something in the van...............

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I have alot of Afghan friends. We had a party once and they brought one in. I tried it and it wasn't as bad as cigarettes(yuk! *cough* *cough*, how could people like smoking?)

PS: I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. I don't intend to either.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
For your next birthday i wish you DEATH METAL. Ahead of time, have a happy birthday and may your ears ring like HELL

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, MrPenny, and accept some nice RRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What a party!!!

My head is killin' me..oooohhh...definitely need some hair of the dog.

Bloody Mary please......2 celery sticks, might as well have some breakfast too...

I've got the food problem taken care of....listen carefully....every now and then we go raid Fett and Pickle's sandwich club for provisions...sheer genius...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Alright, now that we have finished desigining a super Bar for MrPenny, why not get a location for it? In the mountains?In da city? In da raiforest? In da desert? What country should we put it in? What kinds of buildings will surround it?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey bartender id like some vodka and red bull please and dont skip with the vodka i like my drinks stiff,lol

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
I've got the food problem taken care of....listen carefully....every now and then we go raid Fett and Pickle's sandwich club for provisions...sheer genius...

Ay, Matey! Aarrrrrrrrr Starboard...or is it port?....port, yes, from Spain is good... aarrrrrrrrr....avast, before ye go, grab a plate....ooh, a vast buffet...follow the scourge of BTS, The Pirate MrP !!

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ok, I'll make a location for the BAR. It'll be in northern Russia, near a big pine forest and some snowy mountains(nothing like freezing and then coming inside a warm bar with friendly people and good food and drink!) Near the bar will be a hotel(as I said before) There will be a gas station, too, a clothes shop, a supermarket, a pet store, a salon, a supplies store, a restaurant, and a bussiness. Besides those buildings, there will be no other buildings for 2 miles. It will be peaceful and quiet except when the drunks begin singing in the moonlight. All of you friends will come from your countries, check-in in the hotel, and visit the great bar.

:w:

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Russian soldier, sounds like a lovely location. Here's an idea--there should be doors for each outside, marked, for example, Northern Russia (forest), or Tropical Beach, or City, etc. You could get your drink and plate piled high with food and exit through the door of your choice. If it starts to rain, for example, at the beach, you can just come back in.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
We need to ixnay with the iratepay alktay. We have visitors from Threadkillers Anonymous from time to time, and they have a not so pleasant history with pirates and piratical activities.

Nothing dramatic, just saunter into Fett and Pickle's sandwhich (sic) club, stuff a couple sandwhiches in your pants and saunter right back out.

Russian Soldier, I love the idea of mountains and snow. Go find us a really big fireplace, with a giant hearth and enough space to roast a hog.

I also like the idea of the intra-dimensional location. The tropics out our south exit....mountains, snow, and fir trees out the north exit. I'm not sure about east and west.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Ok, if I want to swashbuckle I would have to find a swashbuckle thread, don't want to start a skirmish. East door for a City? Oh, re saunter and stuff pants--what if there is a fierce game of necked Twister and we are hungry, instead of saunter in do we all streak in and just pick out a sandwich and streak out?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yes, if you find yourself hungry during our nekkid Twister tournaments, feel free to streak into the sandwhich club, grab a deli delightas, and streak out. I would avoid the "hot", "cheesy", and "drippy" sandwhiches for obvious reasons.

I may have to get a ruling on the difference between "swashbuckling" and "piracy". I certainly don't want to inhibit the guests.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
We will DEFINETLEY have a giant fireplace in the bar. It would be SO nice to come in, freezing, into a warm bar, like I said before. Your idea of having tropics on one side, mountains on the other is great, but kind of improbable. How about have a special room where there are jungle plants, warmth, humidity, light, and exotic animals? (don't shoot me because of this suggestion, I thought it was a good one)

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
I'm Russian soldier
I'm not a Russian soldier yet, but will be in 1 year
I've been training very hard to become a soldier
I like basketball
I listen to Rap

Hey wassup with that?

First off, before I ask for something, I'd like to say congratulations. What a trip.

My question is: what EXACTLY is involved in the recruitment process in your country now? Can you tell us? Why train for 1 year BEFORE you enlist? What kind of induction are you expecting? Are they telling you anything about the current global situation that will give you a clue as to what the Soviet Army's plans are? Where do you plan to be in 4 years? (That's a common question in USA ranks! LOL). Good luck- I hope I don't see you parachuting into my back yard in the near future!

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
*laugh*

My answer is simple, my friend. I simply have one year of school to finish. I could go right now, but I don't want to drop out. So while I'm in school, I shall train, and train, and train. Oh, and about me listening to rap, all my friends listen to it, too, especially my Russian friends. You should visit Russia sometime. As a matter of fact, you should visit THE BAR WE MADE FOR MrPenny. Peace out.

PS: Anybody want to make adjustments to the bar's blueprints, do so now, before we ACTUALLY BUILD IT!

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
By the way my Soviet Brother- I have a KILLER bar set up here- women, drinks, drinks, women, and drinks. You are welcome.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Lets join our bars together and make one big one!lol

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
On the way back from the van it just occurred to me that French women used to strap thin slices of raw beef to their faces over nite. To ward off wrinkles. Maybe that's where the houses like Merl Norman and Este Lauder got the idea to come out with wrinkle remover made from cow's blood. It must work pretty well as you don't see to many cows with wrinkles.

May I have some of those cold cuts? I'm in the mood for a sandwich and a dos xx. Nothin to fancy like over at the sandwich thread, I'm watching the carbs.
Place looks nice!!!

What's behind the GREEN door?

edit; sometimes a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. Like correct tha spellen.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by whaaa]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Originally posted by Russian soldier
I'm Russian soldier
I'm not a Russian soldier yet, but will be in 1 year
I've been training very hard to become a soldier
I like basketball
I listen to Rap

Hey wassup with that?

First off, before I ask for something, I'd like to say congratulations. What a trip.

My question is: what EXACTLY is involved in the recruitment process in your country now? Can you tell us? Why train for 1 year BEFORE you enlist? What kind of induction are you expecting? Are they telling you anything about the current global situation that will give you a clue as to what the Soviet Army's plans are? Where do you plan to be in 4 years? (That's a common question in USA ranks! LOL). Good luck- I hope I don't see you parachuting into my back yard in the near future!

LOL
I won't be 'chuting into your backyard, lol, I don't even know where you live
In 4 years, I hope to become an officer in the Russian army. In 1.5 years I hope to become a seargant. In 10 years I hope to become a General, and in 20 years I hope to become a President!lol
lol
well, actually, I WOULD like to become a Russian president if I survive the military

BUT that's probably not going to happen, so I'll just be looking forward to becoming a Seargant.lol But then again who knows...............

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join