It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Cha Ching.....I am post 1000 in this here Lounge!

But anyway......I have been growing a soul patch. Or as I call it, a Springsteen. Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

1000!!!!!!! to E_B

and I'll bet you look adorable with your soul patch
Will this start a trend here for the guys?

LordInfamous, I would love to have meatloaf, green beans, and corn! Thanks for the invite!
The story of the yearbook was so sadly touching.
Also, I hope your friend listens to you. You have some good advice for him.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Soul chips are very cool. Wear your Raybans and learn to play harp for the total picture.

I just trimmed my beard and mustache down to a 1/4in stubble for that rugged "workin on the chain gang" look. Usually I just let it grow until I look like the guy that hangs out at the bus station and talks to his shoes.
My agent said there are a lot of roles for people that "look" like street people. Actual street people have a rough time remembering their lines and actually lack motivation to make it big on the silver screen.

Not Me! I'm driven and dedicated to my craft of becoming the next Struther Martin. "Now what we have he'ah is a failure to communicate"
I'm working now in an independent project playing a pilgrim on his way to Chimayo, called "Descansos" my first speaking part. I think I told ya'll about this already.

I like meatloaf too!!! will there be pie?

[edit on 21-4-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
srtuther martin? never heard of this guy....

so whaa you like meatloaf too? it's damn good
isin't it?

today was a damn good today. had lots of company come by. we sat out on the porch and had a few 24's and just reminisced (sp) on the goofy
we did during our child hood. i'll share one of the stories with yall..

my grandma had bought me a laser tag set. the guns had lil straps on the bottom of em and you'd have to strap it around you're wrist to grip the handle and shoot it. the rules were winner takes on the loser. i had lost and gave it the gun to nathan. the winner was eddie.

lmao..now nathan was the neighborhood chump. i mean the biggest p***y walking the face of the earth. ne way, while nathan and eddie were playing nathan had done something to eddie that really pissed him. i can't remember exactly what. but it pissed eddie off so bad that he undid the strap, took it off, and pistol whipped with it right on the top of his f'n head. lmaoooooooooooooo....ahhhhh...we were stupid lol

just got done working out a few mins ago. today was chest, abs, and quads day. tomorrow will be shoulders, back, abs (matter of fact abs are a everyday thing) and traps.

i need to get in a month solid of consistent weight lifting.

well, i must say that so far everybody's who participated in this thread's been cool and interesting. i didn't think bts had alotta cool folks for awhile, but i've been proved wrong.

gonna browse some other threads now..

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hmmmmm, I dunno, Whaaa, I don't remember hearing about your speaking part. Maybe I was talking to my shoes? Neat that you've got that part. Hey, are your lines in English or Spanish? Also, with the way the economy is, there should be a lot more films requiring street people.

MMMMMMM, that dinner at LordInfamous's was tasty! Yes, we all drop by here once in awhile after browsing other threads. Great place

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Jeez, I leave for a few weeks and this is what I come back to!? Apparently the LN has been very busy. I must go into the back room and take inventory immediately. I just hope the ladies didn't drink all the wine. I would hate to make you drink the stuff that comes out of a box.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well that sure was a nice soak in the hot tub!

I'd say its almost pretty close to Summer time Pool Parites hey guys? We should definitely be having one soon...May.....

Thanks Titan for checking up on the wine! I for one, am not a fan of the Boxed wine..!!

I think I'll have a glass of red....

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What wine? *hiccup* I didn't see any wine....did you see any wine desert?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Don't sweat it....just keep pouring the box wine into the bottles and no one will be the wiser.

The pool will be filled and ready shortly.....just as soon as I get the panties out of the filter. Cripes, panties on the ceiling fan, in the pool...

Is anyone here wearing drawers for cryin' out loud?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I prefer ladies panties, not drawers. I'm not afraid to expose my feminine side. My fingernails are adorned with pictures of Elvis, Buddy Holly and Nixon.

I don't mind box wine. I like the things in a box.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
LOL...

Panties in the Pool? And the Ceiling? Where was I when all this fun stuff happened??

Oh brother....I need to hang out here more...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hey, CA, isn't there some law about pouring box wine into bottles and trying to pass it off as good wine...
or is there some kind of award
...this stuff is pretty good!

Whaaa, I'm missing my thong...you wearin' it?

Sauna time.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
hmmmmmmmm....

well i gotta udpate on my friend...him and his broad broke up..the whole time she was seeing somebody else..i tried to tell him that all along but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO he was too blind from all the genetalia.

hopefully he can rebound..and maybe this time he won't get blinded.

so everybody's drinking on wine huh? imo wine sucks...

i need to get out today..i ought to go back up to sonic and finish mackin on that fine ass waitress...

i'm bumpin some old school right now. billy paul. meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaand mrs...mrs jooooooones, mrs jones, mrs jones.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
My wife makes a great meat loaf. I like brown gravy on it.....she is one of those ketchup on meat loaf people. I don't get it....

Meat loaf, mashed potatoes and gravy and a vegetable, usually peas or corn.

Back to my nicknames for LordInfamous..

I am aka: Snap, Snap Peas, Peace Out, Yo, Stank Ho, Furshizzle, Nitz, Sabado, Domingo, Tony, Tony Bollachili, Ham, Ham Bone, Ham Steak, Pants, Shorts, T-Shizzle, Soda Pop, Pony Boy, The Motorcycle Boy, Rusty, Rusty James, Bubba Zinnetti, Condalini, Rockatanski, Squire, Sargent Major, Devil Dog, Sherlock Home Boy, Home Slice, Half Ear, Liver Lips....

I have to go.....I'll get back to you with the rest of my nicknames!!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

i tried to tell him that all along but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO he was too blind from all the genetalia.

I've been blinded by genitalia before. Sometimes it can be numb and stingy especially if it gets in your eyes! That's when you squeeze up to the bar and say, "Bar keep, I'll have a scotch and water and the missus will have a vinegar and water."

Oops....did I just type that and drill down on the Post Reply button? My bad!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Tony Bollachili! I can't stop laughin!! Ixan't ebin sww the iboqrd ti tipye.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
he was too blind from all the genetalia.

Huh....I thought everyone had curly pubes......

Think about it....it'll hit ya'..

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
lmaoooo...yall guys are a trip...

ain't no telling what i've missed by not reading this thread from the beginning.

yo eb...why don't ya tell me some of the stories behind your names..

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Don't you boys have any shame? I would suggest that, if you do, you'd better get rid of it fast, if you're going to continue to be here!

So I open up my daily local newspaper to see this headline...no kidding..."$2 Million dollar blackmale suit"...
...LordInfamous, how can you afford your clothes? lol...Can you believe this error?? I must say, this newspaper has provided some laughs at the expense of journalistic gaffes over the years...I'ld like to think they're outsourcing their headline production to China, but, sad to say, it's probably not the case :shk:

Anyway, you boys carry on. I can't stay. I've got to check if I've got any male...mail...in my inbox.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by desert]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I guess thru the years we have all acquired nick names or monikers as they are known in polite circles. I used to run with a pretty rough crowd out in the Valley and I also was called by various names that sort of mirrored my personality and demeanor. A few of my favorites were....

Sweet man, sweet pea, sweet patootie, sweetie pie, sweet finger, sweet link, sweet tea, So sweet, Socks, White sock, Sweet, pardner, Saddle pard,
Pelaso, Dingo, Ringo, El Capitan, Rangler Jim, Loco, Loco Jim, El Loco, Hair Ball, Six String, Four Eyes, Cry Baby, Swollen Jim, Spokes, Red Knob,
Slick, No Neck, Pal, Chicken Head, Chicken Neck, Mr. Chicken, What,
Pecker Wood, Round Headed Boy, Lazy Ray, Besame Culo, Chongo, Hang up the Goddamn Phone, Rubber Band, Shoe String, Not There!, Dog Face,
Cap'n Stinky, La Cucaracha, Esta Arriba, Sprinkle drip, Still here?, Rice Krispy Ricky, Sargent Wrinkle, Old Limpy, tha Pirate of Love, String Cheese, Weasel geek, Is that a Wart, Mr. Green Jeans, Tongue Raskel,
Squeeky, etc....

Man, those were the good old days, just hangin out, eatin fish sticks, Smokin Luckys, drinkin Hamm's ....

Were those yours Desert? They were in my dryer.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by whaaa]

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join