It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
lol I like corn nuts. Is there some thing up with that? Anyway, Cheez Its are my favorite.

Now for a game room:

We need 6 pool tables

2 Poker tables

6 Slot machines

4 arcade games

2 other cool games

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Darts

Croquet

Foozeball

Horseshoes

Basketball hoop in the parking lot, as long as the neighbors won't freak out.

Y'all have a buncha food. But I noticed no Cabrito. Not even any brats.

Howabout some

potato salad
cole slaw
oversized slices of bread
pickles

Would it be OK if I brought some habaneros, stuffed with a quail, stuffed with cheese, and wrapped with a piece of bacon?

how about another martini, there, bud?

Say, how long has that jar of pickled eggs been sittin' there?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
We need some 3 TVs-all with cable. One plays sports, the other plays action movies and the third plays news.

Also there will be tables for chess.
And there will be a special room with beds for

And there will be 3 bathrooms so if anybody needs to
he will easlily get to a bathroom.
There will be a hotspa, too(bring your own swimwear)
There will be a motel very close by for out of town visitors

PS: MAN, we gonna need a BIG building for this! Oh, what? We already have one? Its ready? Great! Everybody come on in!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

Also there will be tables for chess.

O.K. That's not a bar, it's a cafe.

Although hustling drunken chess-players does sound like easy money. . .

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
No, trust me, its a bar. Just adding some spice to it. Nothing wrong with playing chess when your drunk, lol

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
No, trust me, its a bar. Just adding some spice to it. Nothing wrong with playing chess when your drunk, lol

Absolutely. So who wants to play? Wait, first I need some extra olives in my martini. I parched from all that twister and corn nuts.

Does our lounge have a name btw? Or did I miss that between the menu and the games room decor?

If we don't I suggest the following. If we do please disregard comments and blame the bartender.

1. Cafe Babaloooooooo
2. Leopold Leonard Lounge (so I like alliteration: shoot me)
3. Club Rock the Casbah (in honour of the camel)
4. The Satiated Camel (see above)
5. Cafe Cabeza de Vaca
6. The Go Go Go (away if you aren't going to be funny) room

Okie - fresh out of ideas. I'm making coffee if any one wants any - I like the newfangled expresso machine MrPenny. The combination of mocha and stainless steel can be so sexxy.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
nikelbee, this is the Lounge Noir. I think it was whaaa or desert who actually named it, although they may not be aware of it.

You can play chess if you want, but I'm all for the games with sharp or heavy objects being tossed around. I'll find some space in the lounge for it. I'm pretty sure Jeeves, Jeeves and Jives, the triplet butlers are capable of patching holes in the plaster.

Am I sitting on a peanut?......

Here's a start to the game room.....might have to raise the ceiling a bit....

[edit on 18-5-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
All this work setting up Table Tennis tables, Dartboards, Hungry-Hungry-Hippo boards, Twister Mats and Pool Tables is enough to make one rather thirsty.

Ah, Deutsch Beer. Inexpensive, yet thouroughly refreshing :w:

I saw someone lurking outside. They were small, rectangular, and had two bright white eyes on it's back!. I asked it what it was, and it replied "A Video". So, naturally, having no idea what the hell it was talking about, I beat it to death and fed it to the camel. I don't think we'll be hearing from Mr "Video" anytime soon. Huzzah!

[edit on 18-5-2006 by chebob]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Ping pong, MrPenny, and in classy surroundings. Nice. Thanks, Chebob, for all the strenuous work. Jeeves has set up the croquet hoops in the back yard, so I'm taking my pink lemonade (with a DASH of vodka) outside for a game. Ta ta!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Almost forgot......

Today is my birthday!!!!!

PROSIT!!!!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Did someone say birthday?

Jeeves! Jeeves! Jives! You, with the pink hat! Quickly, get the barrel of rum, get the lobsters and champagne ready, and get on the phone to Robert de Niro and Eva Longoria, we've got celebraitons to prepare!

:w::w::w:*gulp* I *gulp* Love *gulp* BIRTHDAYS *gulp* *gulp* CHEEEERS *gulp* :w::w::w:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MrPenny

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hey, Everybody, let's have a surprise birthday party for MrPenny! Remember to jump out and scream HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Chebob has already started on the festivities. I want to organize the party game where you drop clothespins in a bottle. Let's see...where will I find an empty bottle...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by desert
Let's see...where will I find an empty bottle...

Once he's off the phone, I'll get Jives to go bring a bag of bottles from the "empties skip", so you can choose the most appropriate bottle.

But I bet someone will tell MrPenny, you can't keep a secret around here for long :shk:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Don't mind me...I'm in the kitchen negotiating with the chef for my birthday manicotti. Ah, manicotti, goodness wrapped in wonderful, topped with delightfulness. Ah, manicotti........

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Looks like Jeeves Jives and Jeeves have been busy, but it's not even half ready :shk:

But at least de Niro turned up. Hey Rob! Uh oh, he's got that look in his eye....

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Please take a party hat as you enter. Yes, the balloons are filled with helium, but don't use them to talk funny.

Clowns? Oh, no, they're too scary.

No, we don't have a pony, but there's a very nice camel out back.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by desert]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You're throwing me a party??!!??

I had no idea......what a surprise!!!

I want a hat with a propeller on top....got one of those???

You guys are great *sniff,sniff*................

Oh, by the way.....I think the camel is eating too much fibre.....if you catch my drift.....

Let's play Twister!!!!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yeah, this party is the best!!!!!!

Chow down lobster, eat cake, gulp it down with vodka, get so full that you can't even move, put fingers in your throat and puke, then feel as if you havn't eaten in 1 week, and get back to chowing down food. lol
Have fun everyone!

PS: I actually don't like the idea of puking
and then eating more food, cuz that's a waste of food, but if you guys really want to, go for it!

Oh yeah, I don't smoke, but I can bring you guys a Hooka! You know what that is? Its one of those things you smoke flavored tobacco from. The good part is-its not as bad for your health as normal cigarettes! Enjoy!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Here come J&J&J rolling out your birthday cake on the silver tea cart! Ooh, sparklers instead of candles! And after your delicious birthday manicotti, this cake is...rum cake!!
Served with a side of spumoni.
Anisette will be served afterward in the lounge.

Oh, yeah, sorry about all the camel dung (hate to spoil the occasion), but I piled it up way in a backyard corner. You and your wife will thank me next winter, as the dung makes a great fuel to burn. Or take some on a camping trip this summer--surprise your friends and family!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Good luck trying to blow those sparkling candles out!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join