It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Desert, you're right...we do look naked in those pictures
Whaaa must have one of those secrety military high tech camera...x-ray vision kind of stuff. Lord knows we are far to lady like to ever get drunk and strip

I'm cold, and it's snowing outside again...will spring ever be sprung? I better have a hot beverage with a little dose of medicine in it to warm me.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Lordy, I love this place! Good to see you, Jen. Yes, you might need some more of this :w: medicine around here. Gotta use the spirits to frighten away the germs, I say. :w:

Lord no, we wouldn't get soused and strip! After all, this place is a classy joint.

Uh, Jen, by the way, here's this slinky black dress I wore home after the other night out here with the boys. Uh, I think it might belong to you. Uh, do you happen to have mine?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Do I have your dress? What did it look like... I don't think I had anything on when I got home...I must have lost it along the way. Wait... let me go check the store room...I was in there doing inventory the other night with Titan. Oh yes, I remember that's where it is. We added it to the inventory

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thanks, Jen, for having the foresight to check the dress in as inventory. It'll be there whenever we can't find ours.
Hey, is that Whaaa with his magic camera at the bottom of the tree taking your picture?
Careful, Jen!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Dress..... inventory.... yes, that's what happened!

It's been a bit since I've shown my ugly mug around here, so i figured I'd come from the storage room. I just hope I don't scare anyone away. It looks like we need to order a bunch more wine, you ladies have been drinking a lot of it lately.....

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Titan!
Thanks!
You serve nothing but the best wine here!
Hey, get your good lookin' mug over here! Mind if I sit on your lap and give you a big hug and kiss? Of course, we believe in equality here, so you can sit on my lap, and Whaaa can sit on your lap, too!

I think that, for all your work with the storage room, you deserve some sort of recognition...a proclamation, a plaque, a medal?...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Whoa!! is it ever windy outside. Remindes me of once when I was down in Sonora, chillin in a little place called Cherry Hill out on the edge of town where you could just walk out back about 100yds and pick fresh peyote buds for later when then things picked up about 10:00 pm. There was this black guitar player from El Paso that like to hang out there too, and used to let us wankers sit in with him and his drummer who was called "Windy" by his friends. Everyone else was expected to call him by his Christian Name, Darrel. Usually guys that are called "windy" have unusual flatuance. Perhaps from thier diet or genetics. I know that I have been called "windy" after a plate of Spanish Rice and Chili Relleno's, but my genetics seem OK at present. That might change with age though. I don't know. I think I remember something about that from Oprah.

Hey, you all know I really like Titan and all that but Im not sure we are good enough friends yet for me to be sitting on his lap. I sure would like to have a nice plush female behind sitting on this old cowboy's faaa...Lap!!
Actually I'm not a real cowboy but I like the fashion of the new country singers with the white Tshirts, tight Wranglers and a beat up old straw.
Dosen't really look that good on me though with my little short legs and beer gut. So I just usually wear a beatup old rugby shirt a pair of 10year old dockers and boatshoes, no socks of course. Just the proper casual attire for LN and Starbucks. Casual is my middle name.

Speaking of Starbucks, $3.80 for a stinking latte. Damn I can buy a two pack of Cherry Nyquil for that kind of money. uh oh, I'm startin to ramble. I'll just sit over here in jens lap.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by whaaa]

[edit on 30-3-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Why, Whaaa, you were about to offer me a seat on your faaaavorite barstool...how sweet. But, you know, I don't mind sitting on your lap. On the face of it, it looks rude not to allow me to sit on your favorite barstool, but, really, we are all so attached to our own barstools here. Look, I've got mine motorized now! I'm going to try to qualify for the NABStR circuit this year. Ah, heck, even if I don't win a race, I can now go the the LN ladies room and return before an ice cube starts to melt in my drink.

Starbucks...hmmmmm...I have a friend who wants to be know as having never gone to a disco. Personally I've been in a Starbucks only four times in my life. Three in another town about 30 miles away and one in Washington, D.C. That's it. Not even the ones in my town.

Hey, cowboy, how 'bout a Los Caballeros Cowboy Martini? I think I'll order one.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hey Desert

I don't really have anything to say. I'm just posting so people know I'm still here.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hey, Enjoies! This is the place to stop by and say
! Uh...could you keep your avatar friend outside...he's, like, kinda scary
If he's hungry, I can toss him a

You all know what that means...Lounge Noir Barbeque Season is almost upon us!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hey guys! I'm kinda new... Stopping in for a visit... Is this seat taken? No? Thanks!

Bartender, I'll have an Apple Vodka Martini Please...

How's everyone doing today??

I'm taking a break from studying for finals (in 2 weeks ahh). Anyone want to write my Managerial Economics Final for me?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
I'll have an Apple Vodka Martini Please...

Ehhh.....'scuse me? You might have Lounge Noir confused with some other establishment. I'm not sure the barkeep is up to that kind of challenge.....opening a bag of pretzels is a struggle for him.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

LOL.... Apple Vodka and Apple Sourpuss (well thats how I make mine...) Maybe Ill just settle for a Vodka Cran

Do they have trail mix here? Or just Pretzels....?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ca
Well, you came to the right place, if you want help with your Managerial Economics Final! Our MrPenny, whom you just met, has been a great manager here, keeping track of our tabs and all.

Stale pretzels...right over there. Trail mix...trail mix...not sure about that. We can ask Jen and Titan. They're in charge of the storage room. At least they spend a lot of time in there.
and crackers?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
LOL thanks desert! Hmm...we should definitely try and locate some trail mix! Or...some peanuts...I could go for some peanuts....

Okay...so Jen and Titan are in charge of storage...and MrPenny keeps track of the tabs....so who is the bartender?

LOL I'll stick with the pretzels...not really a fan of Spam..but thanks!

Ps. Starbucks has one pretty darn good Chai Latte! But like it was said earlier, they are freaking expensive...

So what does everyone like to do? Hobbiest/Interest etc...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Yes, Titan and I are in charge of the store room. We work mighty hard back there keeping things in order. It's a full time job, but somebody has to do it...not to mention Titan & I just like it back there!

BBQ season is creeping up isn't it? You know what that means...wet t-shirt contest & pool parties too. Oh I can hardly contain myself

*note to self* Stock twin packs of cherry nyquil for whaaa, and order some trail mix for our new friend.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Oooh! I am excited for the Pool parties! That will be fun!! Summer Shinnanigans...good times...good times...

Ps. Thank you for putting the trail mix on Order....maybe some Apple Martini mix too??

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Jeeves is whuppin' up a pot of trail mix as we speak ( speak? ). Now what goes in that dish? Raisins.....peanuts.....crushed, stale Oreos......the last dregs of a big bag o' Cheetohs.......M&Ms.( don't forget those for gawd sake ).....sweet corn...is sweet corn an ingredient?....

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
LOL. MrPenny I've never had sweet corn in trail mix...but there's a first time for everything! You know, we should just throw in a bit of everything - that might have some interesting results... I think I have some almonds around here in my purse somewhere....Oh yeah here they are!!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Oh my....

I think I have HLS. Heavy Leg Syndrome. I just went for a run and it was like I had lead weights on my legs. Then I see an ad on TV just now that this is the latest greatest made up disease (or syndrome). There of course is medication for it and AstraZenica will help me if I have trouble paying for it. I just have to report any side effects.....any side effects.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join