It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Not entirely sure what this thread is about, Looks like anything goes...

Today I was walking down the road, happily listening to the flop-flop-flop of my shoe's, I came to a mini mart and there were a couple of guy's standing outside.
One of them shouted at me "Hey Freak, do a dance" He smiled at his friend laughing, I looked at him and grinned, bareing all my teeth, his face dropped alittle, he looked at his friend and his friend looked at me , I could see they just wanted me to keep on going.
I got on my left heel and bounced to my right making my way slowly towards them, They were sweating a bit now and I saw the mouthy ones arm twitch a bit, I made it up to them and just stared at him still grinning. Their eye's were so wide I thought they were gonna pop out.
He looked at me but kept flicking his eye's away, I honked his nose and I swear I saw a wet patch spread across his pants, his friend saw it too and backed off.
I put my thumbs to my temples, waved my fingers around and stuck out my tounge while bouncing from foot to foot, still right in his face, he almost fell backwards like he was dizzy. He'd had enough and I could see it, I pinched my nose and said "Bib Bib" and turned around 360 degree's, I saw him jolt back as I faced him again but I turned abit more and walked away laughing,
"Hee hoo ha ha, ho hee ha ha ha!"

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Chukkles, You're making me sweat a little bit too
My what big feet you have, and that hair...honey, you should go see my girl Angie and get a hair cut! *looks around...whispers* Have her color your hair too while you're at it!

What are you drinking Chucky? :w:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm a nice guy really, just playing with my darker side, fiction is fun.
I can't believe I just said fiction is fun, oh well.

As to what i'm drinking, i'm not, I have been at work since 10 am to 9:30pm, Out again at 10 tomorrow so I gotta get some sleep soon.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi, Jen!

Hi, E_B! Glad to hear you made it to the Marathon; sorry to hear about the hypothermia cases.

It's getting chilly and blustery at home... Hey! Who honked my fanny??... Whoa, Chukkles!! How're ya doin'? You're my favorite nightmare from childhood. After you see Angie, go see my dentist. Here's her card.

Bucket of Corona for our table! And more pretzels.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The way I see it, poeple love clowns or are creeped out by them, you don't often get "Clowns are Ok". You might get people saying they are dumb but I think it's a deep seeded fear.

Maybe I could start a poll,
who loves clowns?
Who's scared of them???

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Chukkles]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Nice to see a fresh face here in LN, Chukkles. Welcome.
Clowns, now let me see.........
My first wife used to like to get all likkered up and paint her face like that guy in KISS and run around the neighborhood nekked, like desert likes to do. She scared one old dude so bad he shot her in the leg with a bbgun, but when you are hammered on coughsyrup and cheap wine, it takes more than a bb gun to stop your fun. It finally took a german sherpard to make her see the error of her ways. Great while it lasted though.
My second wife was a little more reserved and mostly liked to role play in conventinal ways like fay ray and king kong or the Creature from the Black Lagoon. No imagination whatso ever.

Desert can I have one of those Coronas? I got a powerful thirst!!

muchas gracias!!

[edit on 20-4-2007 by whaaa]

[edit on 20-4-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I just got a call from my 2nd wife. Damn, I didn't even know she liked computer stuff. She reminded me about the promise I made about not letting others know about our Creature from the Black Lagoon play.

So....

Would all my friends here at LN, just forget I said anything about The Creature From The Black Lagoon.

Thanks, this really means a lot to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Maybe I could start a poll,
who loves clowns?
Who's scared of them???

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Chukkles]

Hi CHukkles! nice to meet you
The happy clown is the clown who frowns on the inside and is truely scary to me..
The evil looking clown looks mean, but deep down he just needs a little love, so Im not afraid of the mean clowns, they wear their smile on the inside

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Greetings, Zy! You look like you're ready to party here at LN. Corona? Pretzels?
Yeah, the happy-scary clown. Makes me shiver. Downright psycho. Acckghhh...I can't continue...sorry, just a pretzel caught in my throat...

Jen, you stole the Friday karaoke show in your slinky dress and long gloves with your rendition of Stormy Weather.

Now, I gotta tell ya, Chukkles, my fear of clowns started when some clown stuck his face in mine when I was a very young child. Here I was, safe and secure in my stroller at some supposedly fun elementary school circus, when this big, non-human looking face appeared from nowhere...inches from my tiny nose...I'm sure I wet my diaper. Don't worry, Chuck, I'm pretty much over it by now. No need to wear Depends when you drop by here.

Oh, Chukkles, by the way, I was going to offer you the use of my camel, Chewbaca, when you entertain at children's birthday parties. You can take them for rides, something fun after scaring the bejeezus out of them and then trying to make it up to them with some stinkin' balloon figure that explodes in their face!!!

I wonder how many collective ex's there are here at LN, Whaaa. Hey, maybe the one with the most ex's could run for the Republican presidential nomination. I'll write on this jar, "Election Fund", we can put in our donations, and if he or she doesn't win, this'll pay for an election night party here at LN. I'll put $5 in to start.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey guys (floats in smiling all the way*) Boy it's nice to be home, but I had a good time in Florida. Here's that case of cigars I promised you E-B!
I'm a woman of my word, now pass them around and we can all see if these Cuban cigars are any good? They were darned expensive, and it was a good thing I found all that money floating around the hwy. that day. Came in handy for sure

I stole the show in Florida while I was there too desert. My husband had business there a big conventions you might say, and I got a bunch of the other wives drunk on the verandah several times last week
There was one woman there that was particularly fun, like me, and I had the best time drinking with her. My husband had to cut off my liquor that night, but it was fun while it lasted
There was a couple of uptight dames that I coaxed over for a drink...they wouldn't stop staring, and those girls loosened right up too after a few drinks. I had a good time. The drinks are cheaper here at LN though, by a lot!

Damn Chucks! What are you wearing now?? Would you pull out those fake fang teeth..you're freaking me out!

Whaaa, I'm sorry but I can't forget about "The Creature From The Black Lagoon" That was so interesting, I'm thinking about adding that to one of my trashy romance novels. I might be persuaded to take a bribe though, I'm not above that....no, not at all.

I better stay away from the vodka...that gets me in trouble quick! I think I'll have a Corona too! That sounds good

edit* error

[edit on 4/30/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Nice to see a fresh face here in LN, Chukkles. Welcome.
Clowns, now let me see.........
My first wife used to like to get all likkered up and paint her face like that guy in KISS and run around the neighborhood nekked, like desert likes to do. She scared one old dude so bad he shot her in the leg with a bbgun, but when you are hammered on coughsyrup and cheap wine, it takes more than a bb gun to stop your fun. It finally took a german sherpard to make her see the error of her ways.

Well, I'll join in on the conversation also. I think that is most of the case when a person runs around in public naked. We all emagine that this gorgeous specimen will be the one that streaks past them when it happens, but it usually is a forbidden sight!

I'm the ultimate canidate for the job, but I'm not a drinker! LOL!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hey Mister.... You don't have to drink alcohol to run around naked...desert does it in the morning over coffee...isn't that right desert. Go ahead...use the Nike moto...."Just Do It"
And welcome to LN Mister M.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
~Blushing~

I've heard of positive thinking, but I think that would be going to far!

[edit on 30-4-2007 by MrMysticism]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Welcome back, Jen
You've inspired me to sing Moon Over Key Largo at LN karaoke Friday.

Well, someone new here. Greetings, MrM. Care for some LN Special Blend coffee? Guaranteed to knock your socks, and other items, off.

So, Greek Night is Thursday...Never On Sunday...hahaha...the buffet, table dancing, ouzo...opa!

And then Cinco de Mayo celebration Saturday! The fun and good times never stop here!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Jen....it appears we were in Florida at the same time. I was there last week (that is why I was not around here....I chose to stay away from all computers and cell phones with internet access while on my vacation).

We left 2 fridays ago for Orlando...spent 3 days there. Then, north to Gainesville for 2 days where I met my father-in-law for the first time (it went well....my wife thought he would drive me crazy but...she doesn't realize how much she is like him). He owns a fishing camp and RV Park on a creek that joins up with a 3 mile X 6 mile lake. We went for a little fishing deal in a rowboat and there were quite a lot of alligators in that creek (I'm glad he liked me or else he may have wanted to toss me in to feed his friends).

Then...we went to St. Augustine for 3 days. Never been there before and it was great!

I tell you.....going back to work on Monday blew big chunks!!

And Jen...Cuban cigars are a marvelous thing. I will not smoke any other and I only smoke a few a year......but most of them are yummy. Not sure what those Cubans have over everyone else! I've smoked the same brands made in the Dominican Republic and they are disgusting compared to the Cubans....and they look identical....

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
E_B, glad you made it home in one piece. Father in laws can be a weird deal. Mother in laws can even be a weirder deal, if they get to drinkin. Know what I mean?

Desert, what happens at a "Greek" festival? lol.........

Welcome to LN MrM. Let me buy you a nice hot, soft, pretzel.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by whaaa]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's funny you say that about mother-in-laws. Mine is a drinker.....a problem drinker (I should know...I'm sober going on 6 years and was a serious problem drinker myself - okay, I'm an alcoholic and my name is EB!) My father-in-law is also sober (for many years...once a heavy drinker)....he never did AA. I did AA strong for 2 years and then tapered off to nothing. Haven't been to a meeting in at least 2 years....

My in-laws have been divorced for almost as long as my wife has been alive. They split when my wife was only 6 months old.....

But mom is cool. We get along too. She lives nearby us so we see her pretty regular....

Sorry about all this reality everyone....

Note: There sure is a lot of problem drinking both past and present out there, know what I mean?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
A reality check can be good. Like the legs of a table.

Congratulations, E_B! Sounds like your Life is good now.

To tell you the truth, I'm not an alcoholic. My brain is able to hold up a stop sign to let me know to stop drinking. I've got some family members whose brains don't have that stop sign. The ladies drink like fishes; the men have been to AA and keep away from alcohol. So we're born with a brain that can either process a chemical or can't, and that's what makes some people alcoholics. It's tough to break away from alcohol.

MrD is the adult child of an alcoholic. Geez, the horror stories he told about growing up in that household (and it did leave him with certain psychological scars). His dad has not touched alcohol in 20 years. Life is good for all of us now.

Actually, I'm really One Martini Mary, or, in my case, One Glass of Wine Wilma. MrD says, Cheap Date!

Sorry, Whaaa, I misread the poster. Thursday night is Geek Night. It involves discussing the latest in computer technology. Of course, if things get wild, there'll be laptop dancing.

MMMMMMM...soft, hot pretzel....must have....

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So, my friend Vinny and are were chillin' at Courthouse Butte last night. When, all of a sudden, a triangular shaped craft starts hovering over our heads. We didn't hear it come. It just sort of appeared above us all of a sudden. It stayed there for a few minutes and then......Vinny disappeared??

I haven't heard from him since. I checked his house this morning and he wasn't there and I checked his work and he didn't show up today??

I'm not sure if he's pulling a prank or what......but, as soon as he disappeared, so did the craft?? What's up with that? I got on my quad and began to head home and saw some little creatures running around in the desert. I couldn't tell what color they were, but I know they weren't border jumpers because I'm too far away from the border. They did look like they were naked, however.

Now, nudity in the desert isn't unusual around here as Peote is a drug of choice among people of all ages around here and people are likely to do just about anything when on that stuff........And, I know what you're thinking now and no, I wasn't on any Peote. I'm sober.....

Hopefully, Vinny will show up. He does have a habit, on ocassion, of disappearing from his wife and family and going on wild tears in Vegas....maybe that's what happened......But, what about that triangular shaped craft??

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Has Vinny shown up yet?

I sure hope he's OK, even though I have never met him, he sounds like a nice guy!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join