It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Right you are, Whaaa. The SWAT and medics were called in for the Ladies Luncheon and Fashion Show I put on, when I accidentally put more than one winning ticket under the chairs, and a hockey game broke out over who had won Mrs. Giles lovely, handpainted china teapot.
All charges were dropped, as the teapot ended up being stolen from the police evidence locker. Rumor has it that the Chief of Police uses it every morning at her breakfast.
Si, prospero ano!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
And no thanks to you, most of the upholstery needs replacement. Camel hide anyone?

Shh....Just between you, me, whaaa, (or is it whaa, maybe whaaaa) and the pitiful few who read this thread--the lovely teapot is hosting a fine botanical specimen as we speak.

Next week.....Growing hairless rabbits for sport and science....Film at 11:00.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ahhhhh, nothing like Lounge Noir to drop in at after a hard day of work.
Oh, MrPenny! Hello! Great to rub elbows with you...I guess it's ok to have our elbows on the bar, but do we put them on the tables here?

Now, MrP, certainly you can't say anything bad about an animal that brings such joy year round. Observe the neighborhood children using the doots for hockey pucks outside.

Well, any interesting/funny computer situations at work?

Ha ha ha ha ha...eyes water....ha ha ha ha... hairless rabbit video...ha ha ha...that is FUNNY!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
dustdustdust...ah, comfy chair...what's this?...a tasty chocolate drink! mmmmmmm

In the middle of Winter. How's the weather where you are? Sounds like Alaska got dumped on big time with snow this year.
New Englanders having a lack of snow this year? How is that affecting you?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Is Lounge Noir open for business again?

Or is this sporadic as it has been for quite some time?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Oh, oh! MrP!!!!! The neon light out front must be out again!!!!

Hello, Mechanic! LN has never closed. Invite your friends over to shoot some pool or bull.

And look what's the entree at the buffet today
mmmmmmmmm

Weather here is partly cloudy. Enough rain to get the cars dirty.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
My God, it's nice to just come in here, relax, have a drink, some glib repartee with my like minded buds.

You know what though? Shoplifting isn't the carefree career that I thought it was going to be. Now they package even tiny items in packages that are very hard to conceal and so hard to open, it's almost not worth your time.
HaHaHa, I had you guys going for a minute there huh.

If there is any stealin going on it's from me..
My old band just ripped off some of my lyrics and I'm hoppin mad.
Listen to this....blues

I wish I had some Xray glasses so I could look right thru your clothes
I wish I had some Xray glasses so I could look right thru your clothes
What you got under there only the round headed boy knows

Oh well, I can just make up new ones; It's not really that hard.
However I need to dull the pain of the theft so I think I would like
some hard liquor. Barkeep, a shot of gold with a Mt. Dew for a chaser.
Muchas Gracias!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hey, hey, hey...I was just about to leave [last gulp] when you walk in, Whaaa.
Finally had a day to be around home all day, so I spent it here. Good to see you. Saw Mechanic earlier.

Did MrP fix the neon sign out front?

Whaaa, [hand on your shoulder] for your own good, let the song go. I'm sure you'll come up with more...and...better ones...think of it as a parting gift to them. [pat on shoulder, eyes roll] Here, let me steal some
from the buffet for you.

Adios, Amigo Cowboy. Keep warm on the range. No, not the gas or electric kind...oh, you know what I mean...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hey, where'd everybody go?

Okay, okay. I won't take my shoes off next time.

:shk:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
God damn I really like this place! It seems like just by walking in those swinging doors the cares of the day evaporate in thin air. Sometime they even evaporate into thick air. *waves to deserts camel*

Guess what folks, I went to the "Majic Kingdom" the other day and all the irregulars said to say hello. Strange group that hangs out there. Especially the midget biker gang that ride those Honda 90s all parked in a row out front. Snotty little bastards called me a Mook. What's a Mook.

And that old hag with the coke bottle lens glasses that talks in that real squeeky voice. Is there a nice way to tell old people to take a shower?

But it's that round headed boy that really grabs my attention. What a mysterious character he is. All dressed in green and using a 9 iron as a cane. Nice fella though; bought me a burger and a beer and told me about his little dog that likes to dance on its hind legs to that song by "Skynard" "Freebird" great song. Seems to me though that dogs should like to dance to music with sort of a mambo beat. Did I say Mambo, I ment Bossa Nova. He was wearing a Rolex that cost more than my van.

oops cell, might be my agent, haha

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Nah, It was just my Ma calling me to pick up some Ensure and kleenex. You know when I asked about how to tell old people to take a shower? It was really my mom I was talking about and I thought it might be a little too personal, but what the hell, you are all my friends. She smell like Newport cigaretts and Merl Norman cosmetics so bad It makes my eyes water. All the old people in her apt. have these distinctive smells that is so overpowering that the sensory overload has given me a flashback where Im almost afraid to drive when I leave.

But back to the round headed boy, I just wish I had the balls to ask him what his deal is but it's probably best that I just leave it alone.

Hey Mech32, what your deal??

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

What's with all the talk about round headed boys? I have a round head. Is there something wrong with that? My mother used to tell me I had to wear the helmet so my head wouldn't lose its shape. Of course, the kids on the short bus all told me I had a round head because I was dumb.

My dad was pretty cruel to me too. When I was only five, he threw me off the end of the dock to teach me to swim. I wouldn't have minded so much except everyone else was skating.

But I regress......Haven't had a Mountain Dew for a month...and have stuck to the one cup of coffee per day. Not bad for a round headed boy!! Also training for the Boston Marathon. I'm up to 12 miles on my weekly long run.

But enough about me...how are all of you? *passes out Cuban cigars to everyone* My daughter picked these babies up for me in Jamaica. *lights up his cigar and everyone else's*

So what's new??

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Bang bang bang...come on, neon sign,...light up!! Oh great, now it says, LOU GENO!...bang bang bang...ok, it's dark again...whatever...it's cold out here, so I'd better get in...

Hey, E_B! Good to see you! You don't mind if I rub that cute round head of yours do you? rub rub rub
Oh, boy, I haven't smoked a Cuban since the cruise. Thanks.
Why...puff pufff...would you go to Boston when you can run those miles in beautiful Sedona? Besides, from what I've seen of those marathons, you have to run in, like this crowd of people. Sedona can't be as crowded as that.

Whaaa, what are we going to smell like when we're old? You know...puff puff...we won't care anyway...
Whaaa, it seems that you've been picking at Mrs. Castaneda's Cactus Casserole.

I think Mechanic's been by. Wonder what he's been up to lately.

Well, gotta run. It's out to the ole desert this weekend. No internet, but clean air and fun.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Why Boston? I love Boston. I grew up in the northeast. Ran my first Boston Marathon when I was 17.......

I love the question about what will we smell like when we get old....Hopefully not like urine. That would get annoying.

*takes a few puffs on his stogie*

Bartender.....do you have any IBC rootbeer back there??

Well...I'd love to keep talking but I gotta see a man about a horse!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I too have a soft spot in my heart for Boston. Back in the good old days, I used to spend a couple of weeks a year on business there. Great city, wonderful drivers too. I saw "Boston" in Boston once. Tom Scholz flat knew how to craft a R&R tune.

I sure do admire long distance runners, I even admire short distance runners. They still let me out to walk around the compound everyday, as the old omentum is beginning poke out a little and really detract from my girlish figure. But what can you expect from 50++ years on the old frame. E_B good luck on the race. Root beer and stogies should help the training regimine. Do runners still do the "carb loading" thing? I think I could get into that. I can imagine that running in those beautiful, red, sandstone canyons is a transcendental experience. Ever see anything "odd?"

Excuse me I need to go change my Depends. Would you order me a hot dog and a Margarita?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Barkeep...A hotdog and Margarita for my friend...use the Cuervo 1800. Anything more expensive just isn't tequila as far as I'm concerned...

I love running around where I live and yes, I have seen some strange stuff. I run at all different times...early morning, late nights, middle of the day. Some strange things have occurred on some of those late night and early morning runs over the years.....and there is something truthful about the whole vortex thing. I've meditated at a lot of those spots (without drugs) and seen some pretty wild stuff......

Have also seen some interesting stuff in the sky late at night as well.....

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Tuesday night...after a hard day's work...good to be here...relax.
Hey, E_B. Hey, Whaaa.

I spent some summer vacation time in Boston a few years back, when my sons were still home. We all had a great time there. Did a lot of walking. We went out to Georges Island.

Whaaa, I remember a conversation we once had here, where you mentioned about ufo's in the Land of Enchantment. What do you and E_B see? MrD and I laugh that we're outside a lot but never see any ufo's. I see strange military stuff but never ufo's. Although I did see a couple of amber dots way high up one summer night that both abruptly took right turns away from each other (?).

E_B, I think you ought to be the coach for the Lounge Noir running club. They need some help, 'cause they all run like this usually

Dinner....dinner....what to have for dinner....ok, Cobb salad and a Honeymoon Cocktail, please. Thankyou.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure I'd be much help with the running club, as I run like this:

but seriously...getting ready to head out for an easy 10 to wipe the stress away...you are all welcome to join me!!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'm not to sure about the running club of LN. I don't really look good in athletic togs.

Desert, I also have a part time gig as a flyfishing guide/outfitter for an outfit out of Durango and they have me take clients up to the San Juan and Conjeos rivers in the four corners region and the San Luis Valley.
These areas used to be hot spots for UFO activity. I saw lots of lights, orbs, and a few nuts and bolts craft that I couldnt explain. I also experienced some high strangeness, with strangers calling me by name and some weird time distortions. Actually I don't like to go to the "Valley."
If you like to read about this kind of stuff, check out "Enter the Valley" by Chris O'Brian.

Your turn E_B. Tell us about the Sedona Vortex.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well...regarding vortexes or vortices, vorticees...whachever.....

One time was chilling at Cathedral Rock. The wife and I had had a picnic and we were just vegging after.....Now, maybe I fell asleep and was dreaming or maybe not. But....my father (who passed in 1985) appeared before me larger than life and told me he was proud of me.

At another vortex, my wife saw an old boyfriend from college (who died of leukemia) and she alsmost had a seizure. She was shaking real bad and crying uncontrollably for a long time.....

Some weird wild stuff goes on around here!!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join