It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Oh, Yay!

Well, as long as I'm still here - I do feel like celebrating...little bit

(Sally Bowles is my hero)
Taking a weird turn - in a nostalgic mood

Your turn :-)

edit on 9/3/2013 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
:-)

Look - it's Olaru

'bout damn time my friend - this place isn't the same without you

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ahem*

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Sorry ladies, my performing days are long gone. But I'd like to welcome to the Lounge Noir stage an old friend of mine so let's put our hands together for the one and only .....Ray Wylie Hubbard

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'd appreciate it ya'll would turn the volume down a good bit.....I gots me a raging headache...

What day is it?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The day before tomorrow and after yesterday

when does the Sideshow start?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I got some news for you homey....you're in the Sideshow.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh... i guess one could look at it that way

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Darth_Prime
Oh... i guess one could look at it that way

We have a camel!! But she only listens to Desert.

OMG, OMG it's Mr. Penny OMG, OMG

Please call 911, I think I'm having a stroke!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Holy smokes...calm down. Can't a guy take a nap for a couple hours without people freaking out?

Are the pork steaks 'bout done?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
MrP !!!!!! So sorry about interrupting your nap. I didn't realize that that was you I kept having to step over.

Hey, MrP, I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of giving us all a break this Halloween for Haunted Lounge Noir, the Best Damned Haunted House at ATS. I hired out this year. I went to Mediums Plus, and a very nice lady put me in contact with Graves Hunter Other Side Talent.

I got a screamer, a moaner, a rocking chair mover, a clothing tugger, and a womens hair toucher. It's probably just as well we employ the real thing, because, olaru, we received complaints last year that female attendees were being groped like a TSA pat down. Oh, because we're getting an apparition, G.H.O.S.T is giving us mist and orbs for free.

I figure we've all been pretty busy this year, so let's all just sit around the bar relaxing and enjoying apple cider with cinnamon whiskey.

I'll return later. I just wanted to drop by from the Mojave Desert. Love you all!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Time just keeps flying by. (mnky)

Had to add the monkey for old time sake.
edit on 10/30/13 by enjoies05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

desert
a screamer, a moaner,

Uh...if you don't mind, send them over to my booth.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Oh, MrP, you are soooo funny! Hey, I've got an idea! Your booth is in a fairly private area of the Lounge. How 'bout if I give you a Lapp dance? Just give me a minute to slip into something more appropriate.......

I find that Lapp dancing relieves a lot of stress. And I'll bet all that movement helps with circulation to spread warmth to every part of the body, something good in cold weather. Yes, nothing like an evening of ethnic dancing to rejuvenate one's body and soul.

Mind if I let my reindeer sit here? He likes to watch. Probably reminds him of his home in Lappland. I named him Selen, because he just showed up here one day. haha ... that's a little joke .... that name has no known origin in the native language..... haha ..... Thank God, he gets along with the camel. Which reminds me .... MrP, I'll be able to pay my tab, because my camel and reindeer are booked up for holiday events.

Speaking of holidays ... everyone have a great Thanksgiving! .... and remember, Thursday night will be Turkey Taco With Cranberry Salsa Night at the buffet. Wash it down with Cranberry Tequila Punch. The only thing worse than showing up and not remembering a thing is not remembering to show up!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Good morning, all! Jeeves, strong coffee, please, and top it with that delicious peppermint whipped cream.

Glad to see everyone who showed up Thursday night. We all had our usual great time, and this time I thought I would get pictures to prove it. For some reason ya'll took turns sitting on MrP's lap, but the photos I took of you ended up selfies unfortunately. Maybe if MrP would dress up as Santa for this year's LN party, I can get photos of you on his lap this time. And, Mrp, it would be nice if you had gifts for us. You wouldn't have to spend a lot of money; the smaller size bottles of liquor would do.

Speaking of gifts, I had an odd thing happen the other day. Holiday packages are starting to be delivered I noticed, but there's a twist this year. I was out on the porch sweeping away the leaves, when I noticed a drone about to deliver a package on my driveway. I walked up to it just as it was about a foot off the ground, and I noticed that the package was for my neighbor. I used my broom to gently brush the drone in the direction of next door.

It gently returned to the spot on the driveway. I pushed it harder, it still came back. I swatted at it, but it still came back. Ok, by now I was starting to get angry; no machine was going to get the better of me! I grabbed the can of wasp spray and shot the stream directly at it. For a split second it seemed to stop its hover, but it quickly recovered and began its descent.

I then grabbed the garden hose and applied the force of maximum water pressure. It wobbled, like a dog shaking off water, and the next thing I know, I'm hit with a laser beam in my face. That damned thing is trying to blind me!

I was furious now, ready to do battle, so with broom in hand raised to the sky, I chased that thing around the front yard. I got in a few good whacks but was quickly tiring in the face of the drone's evasive maneuvering. Then I thought, "Butterfly, what is the best way to outwit that unthinking beast?"

I leaped into the bushes and waited. As soon as that thing was just about to place the box down, I swung the broom smack dab over its top, preventing it from flying away. In a flash, I was now the one hovering. I dropped the broom and grabbed that thing like I was noodling a 40 pound salmon. "Drop the box now!", I yelled. It meekly complied.

I held that drone close, screaming at it, "I'm gonna terminate your ass, you dumb piece of metal!" Then I heard sad beeps and squeals emanating from its electronics. Oh, no, how could I be so cruel as to consign this robot to my pile of ewaste?

Hey, I thought, you would make the perfect Christmas gift for MrD! So I carried it into the house, to the downstairs closet. I know MrD can reprogram that thing's programs. We can have fun with it out in the desert. Once he fixes the faulty delivery program, I'll bring it here to carry drinks from the bar to our tables for us. And, Spira, we can have it deliver our sherry to the veranda for us!

Well, I gotta go. Got a little holiday travel coming up, so I gotta pack.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

I will be sitting happily here on the veranda awaiting your return while visions of you noodling a salmon dance in my head

The sherry helps

Bon voyage - safe journey

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Greetings, Spira! And holiday greetings to everyone passing by! Jeeves, more sherry for Spira, and drinks all around. Yes, that mulled cider should go in the buffet room.

Well, that get together with my sisters was very relaxed this year. No kids or grandkids were able to attend this year. We were at a different hotel this time and had beautiful views of the coast.

Now, here's the true part of the story. A few years ago, I had bought one of those chocolate fountains, but once I unpacked it and read the instructions, I realized that no way could I bring it to a sisters get together, as it would be too messy to set up and work with at the hotel. This year, one sister had reserved a suite with a full sized kitchen (before we found out no kids or grandkids would show up); now, that room would be perfect to set up the fountain.

Knowing my family was into healthy eating, I brought along fruit that I thought would taste good dipped in chocolate. Dumb me, it's the holiday season, and everyone reverted to junk foodies, dipping all the various cookies and potato chips I also had available. I tell you, it's a good thing we decided to put the plastic tablecloth on the floor instead of on the table; it saved the hotel from cleaning the carpet! Even though I had brought forks, tongs and plates, somehow a few blobs of chocolate ended up on the floor. Also made me think that it was probably a good idea no children showed up, the adults were messy enough!

With the kitchen available, clean up was a breeze, and I was able to return home with a clean fountain packed away, ready to use again. Tomorrow we've got a friend coming over to do some homemade wine tasting and decanting of my seasonal varieties. I got to thinking, wouldn't it be fun to set up the fountain! Chocolate, red wine, Christmas time! I'll take it out tomorrow morning, fill it up, and set it amidst plattersful of goodies, including fruit.

Well, when I just went to take out the trash, I opened the door to the garage, and what to my wondering eyes do I see? MrD dipping small engine parts into a brown oil flow in the fountain! He looks up and says, "Hey, honey, what a great idea you had to buy this fountain! Look, it works great for oiling these parts I need for the engine I'm building!"

I didn't know whether to ask him what weight oil he's using or to throw the trash at him. That MrD!

I sure do love that man! And that's a true part, too.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Quiet here tonight...

Well, just stopped by to say Merry Christmas to all

and to all - a goodnight

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone. I Love You!!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 24-12-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join