It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Haven't posted in this thread before, but hey its the 200th post.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
clink clink clink clink clink......Everybody.....
A toast to Chissler and the 200th!
hip hip HOORAY hip hip HOORAY hip hip HOORAY!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
yeehaww chiss!

Welcome to "lounge Noir"

Anyone know the contact person for "Lounge against the Machine?" I want to audition.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Welcome to Lounge Noir chissler!! Here's the ground rules...

Those should be simple enough to follow.

I apologize for the camel doots on the front walk. desert still needs to adjust their diet.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Lovin that avatar man.

Any type of initiation ritual? Nothin to freaky I hope.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well, there is the thing with the grapes, a big block of ice, and some bare cheeks....but nothing dangerous.

whaaa, if you successfully join the band, I may have to start paying them simply for the instant improvement. I've talked to the main man, Richard Cheese, and its fine if you'd like to sit in and jam.....know any Basey?

desert!!! I see you've promoted Lounge Noir in another venue again. Cheers!! You are hereby made a full fledged partner in Lounge Noir. That and 4 bucks will get you a cup of Starbucks coffee, but, its the honor that counts. Watch the blog for further developments.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Bah, some midget in a Fez had me locked up in the broom cupboard for 5 days! My Rum has gone, the cucumber sandwhich I had with me is soggy, and my clothes smell of, well, brooms.

That Fez wearing swine will pay, but not until I've refilled this drink and settled down to the soothing tunes. Jeeves! A Rum or three for table 33 please!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Careful, the midget in the fez is my mum-in-law. If the "missus" overhears ya' there will be hell to pay.

I've been wondering where you were. Visit the buffet for some victuals and have the bartender freshen your drink.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Careful, the midget in the fez is my mum-in-law. If the "missus" overhears ya' there will be hell to pay.

Ah, that'll explain the extra two "fezzes" attached to her clothing then. Now, when I was "trapped in the closet" (oh no you don't) I found some lovely cigars and hats. The hats, unfortunately, were eaten by the Camel. I let him off for that, on the basis he doesn't do the same to the cigars.

Keep an eye out in the "Camel Dung" depository for some gold and diamonds. Some of those hats were expensive looking.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Keep an eye out in the "Camel Dung" depository for some gold and diamonds. Some of those hats were expensive looking.

Hmmm....I think I may have an "initiation" for chissler.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Helluuuuuuu, everybody! Oh, Chebob is here! Jeeves, make sure his glass is never empty. Rum?, fine choice. I'll have some, too. And, Jeeves, there's a heavy smell of brooms in here, open more windows , please.
Hey, is that Whaaa on stage? Psssst, MrP, I hope the band learns something from him.

So, yesterday the doctor said to take my arm out of the sling, which sounds great, but only the progress of the healing is great, as my muscles have to get used to acting like an arm again and not just lazily wrapping themselves around the bone like a hotdog bun. Ouch. I'll have some aspirin from behind the bar.
Well, the mr and I will be taking the caravan far away on vacation. Taking the cat, but I'll have to leave the camel at Lounge Noir tied up by the pool. No litter box big enough. We'll be roughing it; only one computer with a slower connection. Thanks to MrP, my seat will be saved. I'll send postcards to Lounge Noir.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by desert
Helluuuuuuu, everybody! Oh, Chebob is here! Jeeves, make sure his glass is never empty. Rum?, fine choice. I'll have some, too. And, Jeeves, there's a heavy smell of brooms in here, open more windows , please.

How kind, and you know what they say about butlers - treat them mean, keep them serving you good drinks.

And apologies for allowing the camel to ingest things it shouldn't have. He gave me "those" eyes, and I couldn't say no. But don't worry, by the time Chisslers a fully fledged member of Lounge Noir, the hats will be a thing of the past and we shall all enjoy some (recently washed) jewellry and gold!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Damn it, blew the audition. Richard Cheese, the front man for "Lounge against the Machine" told me that two cross-eyed guys in the line up was two two many. Richard also told me my head was too round. What the hell did he mean by that and what does that have with my ability to play? How he saw thru my dark dark Wayfarers is a mystery to me. Maybe I can drown my humiliation with some frozen concoction to help me hang on.

Whats that musty oder coming from out back? I'll bet its that young Rusky, up to some crazy Rusky shenanagans again as if the underwear incident wasn't enough.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
so chit chat is the art cahtting with a chit right....... haha

but then i would call this public im on the carpool lane..... hahahaa

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Boy, Lounge Noir is kinda empty today.

Hey, who farted in here? *sprays room freshener and opens all the doors and windows*

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
spray spray... o man someone lit a match no look.....

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well, someone knew...welcome, Ragster...the buffet is delicious, help yourself...
Mechanic, do we apply the He Who Smelt It, Dealt It rule?
I will drop in when I can. On holiday with the caravan, but we haven't left yet! Hope to be off at sunrise tomorrow. Hoosh, Chewbacca! Hut! Walkup! ...see ya'll again soon...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
ha thanks, will make a new man law, he who smelt it delt it.... done

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by desert
Mechanic, do we apply the He Who Smelt It, Dealt It rule?

Nope. Don't shoot the messenger!

And ragster....

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The Lounge isn't quiet, you just can't hear everyone in the billiards room because the walls are soundproof. Get in there and show them what your made of Mechanic....failing that, drag them all back out to the bar and demand Jeeves, Jeeves and Jives give everyone a refill.

Tally ho!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join