It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think it would be great to start a secret society and take over the world one generation at a time and undermine the meaning of free will. Anybody else out there think so. I mean, I don't know what we could do.But I'm sure that we could make it fun don't you think. I mean if anybody has any ideas or would like to get one started then go ahead and tell me, this could get big, or it could never get started i guess it all depends doesn't it. oh well, tell me what you think. I reallly want to know.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Who wouldn't want their own secret society! Well, to be the leader of one mainly then I wouldn't have to go through the weird rituals myself. I've always wondered about the cost of setting one up...is it something only millionaire businessmen can begin?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
lol good idea...ok let's make a secret society here
. Only what exactly would it be about? The real ones are involved in some really freaky stuff (so I've heard).

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
ok...so you basically want other people to go threw something which you yourself wouldnt do? well you wouldnt be master for long that's for sure. noone would stay in your "secret society".

And it doesnt take much money at all, just have a bunch of men or women or both around who have the exact same ideals on something (whatever it is you want), meet somewhere like your basement, bed room, or backyard, and name it. that's all you have to do. however that's also just called a CLUB. Now if you really wanna get into it do some reasearch and have some meaning behind it and create your own ritual that ONLY the club members are supposted to know....THEN you'll be a REAL secret society.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have formed my own secret society its called (its a secret so i cannot tell you).

[edit on 14-5-2006 by stmichael]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It would be really hard to start your own secret society. First, it be secret, so you couldn't tell anyone!!! And also, you'd have to have some kind of agenda, like what, maybe TAKING OVER THE WORLD? You'll also have to recruit people of influence, power, and prestige so that you could accomplish your agenda.

Your kind of late now, you should have started something if you were alive a hundred years ago, or more so it would have momentum to build up to something concrete. The secret societies around now already have a jump start on you. These secret societies have been implementing their plans for a hundred years or more.

So maybe you'll be lucky one day, and get recruited by one that is already up and running.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
i like to join... I can protect very secret stuff,
like the ufo crash in mexico.. Oops... i did it again..

[edit on 16-5-2006 by sebastiaan]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am new here and have not had time to read all the threads about "secret societies" yet. As of now I am thinking that there are no more secret societies left. Maybe they are just societies with secrets....There is a difference. Just food for thought.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Dude, there's much better ways to take over the world than by having a secret society! Yeesh! Amateur.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yep, fraternizing with aliens is one of them.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Dude, there's much better ways to take over the world than by having a secret society! Yeesh! Amateur.

Yeah, but think of all the money you would save by not having stationery with the logo and motto printed on it. And then there is the secret phone messages taken by the secretary:

Who: Anonymous
Time: Depends if you use the Mayan Calendar or another one
Subject: Couldn't be discussed on an open line

JDub

top topics

join