It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien - Interview Picture

page: 1

join
share:
Ram

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What you think of this image..?

A pic i made some time ago.. Cause i got tired of looking that Alien Interview over and over again....
I wanted another perspective... And made it - But i can't really figure out what it means. Other than - A different perspective inserted.

Im not sure it looks cute - but there is something about it.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thats an interesting perspective. Here is another:

This is my recreation of the Alien Interview alien.
I spent time closeley examining the interview footage as I sculpted the details, so that we could have a chance to see what this thing might look like under good lighting.

One thing I learned while creating this is, is that it seems very cat like. The movements, the small nose, and in particualr the eyes.

Ram

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
yea - It actually looks like a cat - in the footage..

That is nice work there.. Really good eyes you made there.
Are you gonna - do a morph face animation?

I did one myself some time ago..I wonder if i can find it on one of my CD's - I will go look for it right away..

This thread might turn out a image show room...

Hey if anyone have made any alien pictures. Post it here or feel free to do so..

great work

Ram

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Damn i cant find it.. Must have lost it some years ago..

Well - to make it short..
It's amazing if its real - And i understand why people wonder...
That we are not alone.

Universe is kinda big -

By the way - If you ever saw KGB abduction files... You will se a head scan of an alien in the video -
And it accedentically matches the Alien in "The Alien Interview a51"

They just made an Mistake in the KGB alien Abduction files...And that is the aliens jaw muscles..
The icon you see - leading into the "Aliens & UFO's" post area.. here on ATS - Is from the "Alien KGB abduction files"

Jaws are to wide... Try cut of the sides of the jaws.. And you have the alien from the interview video.

So...
Aliens was part of the construction of the pyramids..And so the story keeps goin..

weird..

The scary thing is that we sort of live in 2 worlds...on this planet - covered from the truth... At obviously safe distance.
I don't like it... Makes us strangers to eachother...That we are split up.

Some know - some don't know... I dont like it.
And i sorta hate being one of those people who has to write about it - talk about it - for people who can't imagine its reality.

Thats why i dont post much anymore.

The 3D picture actually looks alike, i see you got those jaws corret. GJ

new topics

top topics

join