It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coke or Pepsi, which is your favourite?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I definatly prefer coke. Cherry coke is even better, and the new black cherry vanilla coke is great.

I'm trying to give up soda though, it is so bad for you and has a ton of calories.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh man, that completely explains why I got constipated after drinking Pepsi Blue! (with that much sodium!) right now I am drinking Pepsi Wild Cherry which is pretty good but I usually prefer Coca Cola, I love Cherry and Classic, I am not very fond of the Vanilla and Black Cherry coke (still tastes like regular vanilla coke to me).

Another soda I thoroughly enjoy is Tahitian Treat, made by the 7-up company I believe.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Pepsi FTW! It has a 'softer' taste than Coke I think, more fizzy as well, which is always good, because a big 'ol burp will always distract my mates long enough to sneak another frag in on Timesplitters!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I've already said I like Pepsi, now I'm just testing to see if this post will give 2 points to a banned member.

THENEO might be collecting points that can never be used.

Edit--- Yeah, THENEO is starting to build up a few points again, even with the "BANNED MEMBER" status.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Country Soul]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
i only drink coke.
none of the 'flavored' varieties, mind you.
actually this thread is only active again because i mistakenly started another similar thread. which i promptly ask that it be removed. i'm such a bonehead sometimes!

i wonder if theneo can collect enough points to buy his membership back?

or is that a no-no??

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Neither because in my opinion, the list of ingredients are horrifying to say the least. It hides chemicals that are alledged to cause cancer and both drinks and even their diet varieties are absolutely loaded with sugar.

I'm a great fan of Swedish Absolute Vodka - preferrably Vanilla flavoured or even better, straight Stolchynaya Russian (Moscow) vodka. None of that British crap called Smirnoff for me.

Jack 'D' is a close second followed closely by Jim Beam or French Calvados.

Of course there is also Potcheen - illegal Irish potato liquor. Mind blowing

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
That's a different catagory altogether.

So, what non-alcoholic beverage do you drink??

You could'nt possibly drink vodka all the time:w:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Coke over Pepsi any day. Like a previous poster said, Pepsi tastes like flat Coke.

An no matter what you all may say, I love Vanilla Coke. I used to buy a bottle of Coke and a bottle of Ice Cream Soda and mix the two together. Then they came up with Vanilla Coke.

Yumm! I'm gonna get me a glass of Vanilla Coke from the fridge now!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I am a diet Pepsi lover. Coke tastes like cocoroach juice to me. How do i know what cocoroach juice tastes like?
Thats for me to know and for you to find out.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by larry994
That's a different catagory altogether.

So, what non-alcoholic beverage do you drink??

You could'nt possibly drink vodka all the time:w:

No, I don't - well not every day. Just on weekends and Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesadys, Thursdays and Fridays - all with my non alcoholic orange juice but on Saturdays, I drink it with Sainsbury's diet lemonade over a very large ice cube.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i like regular pepsi cuz imo it's less sugary than regular coke(not the Co2 # or whatever)
but with all the new types of pepsis and coke like the lime and whatever there all startin to taste the same
cherry coke was good though
and how do u guys like the vanilla coke?vanilla+coke=nasty especially with the aftertaste

but right now im always choose non-caffienated drinks like sprite and 7-up when im buyin at the vending machine at school for some reason

[edit on 9-3-2006 by TidalWave]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Coke and Pepsi are both made from cow vomit.

However A&W Rootbeer is made from sunshine and rainbows!

external image

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ah Yes - Root Beer. I got the taste for it way back in the '70s when I worked with you Yanks at RAF Greenham Common.

McDonalds used to sell it here in the UK but they soon dropped it.

I love the stuff but sooooooooo many recipies. Which one to choose :shk:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm a rootbeer freak I love it.

Its kinda strange how it can taste soooo differently each brand.

most of the time its caffiene free too :p

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
When I was a kid, I used to like Dad's root beer. But only in a glass bottle.

the cans they used at the time made soda taste like metal.

btw, did you know that before they bottled it a&w was sold exclusively at fountains only. I remember from when I was younger, but for the life of me I can't remember where the place I went to was.

[edit on 3/10/2006 by larry994]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
that's okay for you Yanks or Canuks, but we poor, down-trodden, gun-less Brits don't have root beer.

I would love to build my own distillery to brew some :shk: but don't have any decent recipes.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE will some kind person send me a half decent recipe via U2U.

Thanking you all in advance..............:w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Pepsi tates sweeter and flat. Coke has balls.

Lysergic have you ever tried Henry Weinhard Root Beer? That's the best IMO.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The one and only Coca-Cola. btw - if they ever try that 'New Coke' crap again, I'll cut my wrists.
Well, not really.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Depends where I am in the world. They both taste different in different countries, or has nobody else noticed this ? lol

American Pepsi but Australian Coke although I rarely drink either (which isn't the case right now as I am trying to get my stomach used to American goods and am havin ahard time of it so I'll have a pepsi her en there but Pink Lemonade is my favorite soft drink and the one I make isn't even carbonated yet still chock fulla sugar ... just how the Americans do everything!
lol)

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Vanilla coke. All day, every day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join