It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coke or Pepsi, which is your favourite?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
Whoever thought of Pepsi Blue though must have his head examined. Worst drink in history. Looks like windex.

Probably tasted like Windex too.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I prefer Miller Lite, But since that wasnt the question asked I will vote again, so count my 2 votes for Coke.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If the Poll option was still up at ATS, I actually think there would be quite a close vote on the standard Coke vs standard Pepsi taste preferences of members.

I am pleased Neo started this interesting topic.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Isn't coke owned by the mormon's or something? At least thats what someone told me.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
ok fine, i'll vote properly ...

pepsi and echelon prefers pepsi too so thats 2 votes for pepsi

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Isn't coke owned by the mormon's or something? At least thats what someone told me.

I dunno, but a guy at my school the other day was complaiming about how he wouldnt drink Coke because it killed children who worked in their plants across seas. He did all this while drinking another Coke product Dasani.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

I dunno, but a guy at my school the other day was complaiming about how he wouldnt drink Coke because it killed children who worked in their plants across seas. He did all this while drinking another Coke product Dasani.

LMAO!!! What a dumba$$!!

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
While it's possible that some diversified investments may include some shares of companies like Coca Cola, it's an easily verified fact that the Church does not control or own a significant part of the company.

For the record:
(1) Coca Cola is a publicly traded company.
(2) The largest institutional holder is Berkshire Hathaway, which has 200,000,000 shares, or about 8% of the company.
(3) Berkshire Hathaway is run (and largely owned by) Warren Buffet, who is not, to the best of my knowledge, a Mormon.

I had read elsewhere that the LDS Church quit its interests in the Coca-Cola Company totally in 2001. But I can't verify that.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a couple of months before I quitted drinking soft drinks, I developped a serious preference for Pepsi.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I like them both. Moderation and drinking something different everytime is the best.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Coke all the way baby.

Nothing can beat the original

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
7.5 Pepsi - 6.5 Coke for cola drinkers who chose to express their preference as well as their fascinating cola anecdotes.

How very interesting.

* 7.5 - 7.5 all square after Darage's vote posted during my last post posting of this post *

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
7.5 Pepsi - 6.5 Coke for cola drinkers who chose to express their preference as well as their fascinating cola anecdotes.

How very interesting.

* 7.5 - 7.5 all square after Darage's vote posted during my last post posting of this post *

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

What's so interesting? They're really crappy beverage, no one should drink that. Maybe except war prisonner, or people sentenced to death.

I mean, this is uter crap that they're selling. And when you drink that, you're just more #ingn thirsty right after it.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I used to be a die hard Coke fan, now I prefer pepsi.

I don't like the lemon or vanilla flavoured cokes or pepsis. If I wanted it to taste like that I would put it in myself.

Oh and by the way, amaretto and coke tastes like Dr. Pepper.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
coke is the only way to go

pepsi sucks

and I do like the junky flavoured ones...... truely awful

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
ATLANTA MONARCH COLA...

you know ?

In fact, I hate Cola but when I have some stomache problems, I force myself to drink some...Beuhar

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Neither...I drink Mountain Dew...

And what *is* this "Classic Coke" BS anyway?...The *real* Calssic Coke used to be made with *real coc aine*!!!!

As far as Pepsi having someone like Micheal Jackson as a "spokesperson" for their soda...Well, I won't go into that...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Haaaha

I prefer Cherry Coke !

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
An old thread revived.
I'll throw in my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have to say coke.

On a side note, the neo went crazy with just 11 post?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join