It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I had a dream that a super-nova happend about 2012-2027 to Earth,
and the sun had exploded leaving, a black hole
that was a cylinder shape.
We all went through this cylinder shape and out of the other end we came into a another universe.
the sun looked smaller than the usual one and it looked younger. Earth had a different orbit to the one in its old one and scientists say that the earth would starve of oxygen in about 22 days because of it climate changes. Scientists started to look at mars's orbit around the sun
they had realised that mars was in the same orbit as earths orbit would have been. We started to wonder if life would start to develop there
while people preached as the Earth came to the end of its life Scientists went up to find trees developing fast in the mars's
soils and water developing from the ground like spings of fresh clean water spirting from the ground

[edit on 13-5-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Funny dream however completly imposible cuz:
1. After a super nova not a black hole is created but a dwarf star or a neutron star.
2. Black holes cannot have cylinder shape they are always spheres becuz of immense gravity pressing them tight (besides if the Sun would become a black hole its diameter would be ~ 10cm/4 inches).
3. Where should the people survive the time untill MArs becomes inhabitale and how do they travel in the interplanetary space? By ships?

But all in all i guess your dream isnt supposed to be a prophecy just a phantastic story^^

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I would think that the black hole would swollow the planets into another universe because the black hole creates a hole in the universe imagine someone burning a hole in your clothes

new topics

join