It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MiniBeast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I was in my basement yesterday and I found something that scared me. It was like a beast that I had never seen in my life before. It was the size of a monkey but it was green. It had blue feet, yellow teeth and horns. It had strange transparent wings about three feet long. It seemed agressive at first but then it started to warm up to me. I turned around to get a bird cage to put it in and then it was gone. A couple of hours later I saw it again. It wasn't mad or anything but I startled it and it's horns lit up and I felt a throbbing pain in my chest. Shock and pain overwelmed me and I didn't know what to do. I told my family and they think I'm on drugs. I'm afraid the police would think I'm insane. I don't know where to turn now. Has anyone ever seen a kind of mini beast like this? I fear that it is related to the extraterrestrials. Most likely the Grays. Help would be appreciated.

[edit on 13-5-2006 by hak3r_13]

[edit on 13-5-2006 by hak3r_13]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If you wear Polaroid sunglasses next time you go down to your basement, the yellow teeth, green horns etc. will cease to clash so violently and upset you. The beast will blend neatly into the basement decor, probably by assuming a pleasant taupe shade not dissimilar to that favoured by Seventies interior decorators. It will no longer trouble you with its poor colour sense.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yeah... I tried to post here, but my browser messed up...

I said, one of my sisters friends claimed to see one of these about 10 years ago in a public restroom, and a couple of days later they demolished the restroom...

Next time kill it. That's what i'll do if I ever see a strange creature. Only thing I'll worry about is whether or not its blood is like acidic or poisonous.

EDIT:

The way its horns glowed and made your chest feel painful, is black magic. That was a devil, and the reason it was not afraid of you in the end, was that it knew it could stop you in your tracks. Next time... have a long sharp metallic object to take a stab at it with. axe, sword, spear, etc. It's all good. And get an exorcist.

[edit on 13-5-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sounds like you were seeing things dude. But, I wasn't there, so I can't really say anything.

If you did see something, kill it next time, then post pictures.

I wont be waiting.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah no doubt about it, its a sprite

Are you sure the vision was not chemically induced??

Why do you think it is extraterrestrial? If it has wings it would fly in atmosphere would it not?
No need for wings in space.

Blue feet you say. What shape and type? And the head hominid, reptilian or what?
Taking this as an actual event, could you not give more detail? Smells, agility that sort of thing?

If your for real you may find the answer in folklore

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
geez.. ok let's believe you used no drugs that night , so you felt a pain in the chest? Have you felt a presence in the basement , like you know , sometimes you feel there's someone? Also, the mini beast was making some noises? But hey, hard to believe i must admit, i'd call the ghostbusters if i was you, or have you watched The Gremlins lately

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
[edit on 13-5-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
A mini beast edited your post Christian IX

# it just edited mine too
, make sure to have a camera next time

[edit on 13-5-2006 by kalki]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
wow that sounds really wierd but if it hurt you like that it couldnt be good i would try to pray and see what it does if it hurt you more its a devil or a demon but if it does nothing then its not but still you should try to kill it u2u me if something like that happens again

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian IX
Next time kill it. That's what i'll do if I ever see a strange creature

Blind, unthinking, murderous aggression towards anything new and strange. Charming.

Statements like this are very depressing; they make one ashamed to be a member of the same species as the person making the statement.

Strange creature in the basement, please be advised that all human beings are not immoral, vicious and stupid. It just seems like that at times.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Your sure it wasn't Gachnar ?
www.jetwolf.com...

Sorry couldn't resist

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Why trust something that has horns and looks like the devil?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Do you have a dog? Could it have got hold of any sort of fancy dress? Paint? Keep your basement door locked and the dog in the garden...

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Do you have a dog? Could it have got hold of any sort of fancy dress? Paint? Keep your basement door locked and the dog in the garden...

very very good , first time ive ever done this but

You have voted fiftyfifty for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I love it . I wanna put that quote in my sig.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Originally posted by Christian IX
Next time kill it. That's what i'll do if I ever see a strange creature

Blind, unthinking, murderous aggression towards anything new and strange. Charming.

Statements like this are very depressing; they make one ashamed to be a member of the same species as the person making the statement.

Strange creature in the basement, please be advised that all human beings are not immoral, vicious and stupid. It just seems like that at times.

Oh please, if any being has horns, looks freakish, and produces some pain on me, of course I'll have an agressive response. It's called common sense. If you just stand there, look at it and go, "Wanna be friends?" - You really think it's going to say, "I come in peace" ? Or stab you with it's horns?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
First off I am not sure about this post, second I did see some similar things like this when I was dabbling in endless nights in my home "chemistry" lab when I was younger and dumber. Just a side note, I no longer dabble in home chemistry experiments and have moved on to grad college and have a family etc.. Stay off the stuff DUDE.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
*** Rolls eyes ***
I'll rather not say what I'm thinking. I'll just say this:
Why not set a spring trap and catch it? Set up a trap with all kinds of assorted snacks - both meat and a vegetarian selection, and catch it. Chances are good that you will catch it - seeing that a basement isn't the best food-supply for minibeasts. As soon as you caught it - you can take pics and tell us all "I told you so!!!" ...

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Sounds like someone roach bombed their basement and accidently forgot to leave the area. Please remember this simple yet effective equation

Insect Bomb + No ventilation = Hallucinations x 23

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
wow that sounds really wierd but if it hurt you like that it couldnt be good i would try to pray and see what it does if it hurt you more its a devil or a demon but if it does nothing then its not but still you should try to kill it u2u me if something like that happens again

I'm guessing that the concept of 'natural self defence' no longer exists. I knew that fox I startled by running around a corner and almost treading on it was demonic when it snapped at me before fleeing into a hole in the earth, down towards HELL!

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
I'm guessing that the concept of 'natural self defence' no longer exists. I knew that fox I startled by running around a corner and almost treading on it was demonic when it snapped at me before fleeing into a hole in the earth, down towards HELL!

Wow jack, what did it look like?

where is that hole?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join