It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smith Building Ghost.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What is the deal with the second girl sighting? I hear about 8 or 9 running footsteps before the guy actually runs on the second sighting.

Did anyone else notice this and what could it be. The only thing that I can see it being is another guy running before the camera man runs.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
im slow. where is the full vid? is it on a link yet or do i have to be sent it? if so ive got broadband etc. id really like to see the video.

read this thread from the beginning..

its TOO easy to just give you the link...

you seem to just jump into the conversation...

If you read over this thread you will find the link to the video.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I just got a pic from the outside of the Smith Building from a Michelle De la Rentos from Corpus Christi. Here is her story on the matter.

Last night at about 11:00 PM or so, I went a long with a measly little Mitsuca DC-505 digital cam to check out the building from the outside. What an odd feeling I felt; I can't quite explain it. Anyhow I snapped a couple of pics from the passenger seat of my best friend's pickup truck. Due to the batteries running really low on the cam, I had no flash, so I was a little upset. Imagine my surprise when I returned home to download the pics onto the computer. Though very dark and poorly taken, I caught something in one of the pics. When I took this particular pic, we were parked right in front of the front door with the numbered padlock. I snapped a pic just for the heck of it, and lo and behold, I caught a small figure who happened to be standing on the other side of my best friend's door. I've seen the still pictures of the little girl, and this does not look like that little girl at all. This figure looked to be female with very straight shoulder length hair, but what is odd about it, is her or it's eyes. The are almost alien like. I have been working with this pic to make it a little more clearer, but I can't seem to fix it. I'd like to show someone if I could, just so that I can have someone back up what it is I think I'm seeing in the pic.

Here is the pic even though I don't really see anything.

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by BlackJackal]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hold on a second. Someone asks how and where you can dl the video in it's entirety, and you slam him like he's automatically a sceptic out to bust you. I have been reading this since you first posted. I dl'd the clips and would like the whole vid. The links that are posted so far are not available any longer. It looks like you don't want many people to see it. Make up your mind. You posted, now deal.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Hold on a second. Someone asks how and where you can dl the video in it's entirety, and you slam him like he's automatically a sceptic out to bust you. I have been reading this since you first posted. I dl'd the clips and would like the whole vid. The links that are posted so far are not available any longer. It looks like you don't want many people to see it. Make up your mind. You posted, now deal.

? ? ? WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO ? ? ?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just bringing this post back to the top.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Obviously you didn't "keep up with the thread" from Sunday night to Tuesday morning because the entire video was available on my website for over 24 hours. Check my post, that's the way I said it would be.

Stop reading things in where they don't exist.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Obviously you didn't "keep up with the thread" from Sunday night to Tuesday morning because the entire video was available on my website for over 24 hours. Check my post, that's the way I said it would be.

Exactly my point...I remember posting to the same effect when somebody just came in and wanted answers..

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TejanoRey

Exactly my point...I remember posting to the same effect when somebody just came in and wanted
answers..

That's exactly my point! You slammed that guy and now me for asking about the whole vid ! I HAVE been reading, I did see the 24 hour notice, and I did see where you told the guy to find the link posted earlier ! You are both going around in circles avoiding the question. Where can we DL the entire video? Or do we have to wait until it comes out on DVD at Blockbuster!?!

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
...one more thing...
This is ATS. People can and will continue to "Jump into the conversation"and "Just want answers". I think it's the main reason we are all here. You want an exclusive board where you can post threads in private..go somewhere else. You both need to learn a bit of respect.

[Edited on 10-22-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TejanoRey

Exactly my point...I remember posting to the same effect when somebody just came in and wanted
answers..

That's exactly my point! You slammed that guy and now me for asking about the whole vid ! I HAVE been reading, I did see the 24 hour notice, and I did see where you told the guy to find the link posted earlier ! You are both going around in circles avoiding the question. Where can we DL the entire video? Or do we have to wait until it comes out on DVD at Blockbuster!?!

K..I see the point...hit me up on messenger and I'll send you the vid...

look in my profile.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
bumping this thread, because it doesn't deserve to fall off the front page before I'm done looking at the video

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
bumping this thread, because it doesn't deserve to fall off the front page before I'm done looking at the video

COOL!

So i'm pressuming you are still lookin over the video?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here is the listing for the Smith Building

searchlink.cor.interealty.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Okay, it is my understanding that it is a requirement by law that if you ask if any one has been murdered or has died in a building for sale in Texas, they MUST fully disclose.

So whose going to call and act interested in this property and report what they find out???

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Springer is correcting me and stating that the full disclosure on deaths and stuff may only apply to homes.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
FAKE! I'll tell you what I find fake about this video. The guy is obviously purposely looking to video the ghost. So when he finally 'catches' it , what does he do? Whips the camera away after 1 second and runs down two corridors to tell his friend "I got her!". This ones a FAKE.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SabbyJ
FAKE! I'll tell you what I find fake about this video. The guy is obviously purposely looking to video the ghost. So when he finally 'catches' it , what does he do? Whips the camera away after 1 second and runs down two corridors to tell his friend "I got her!". This ones a FAKE.

WOW..that was an original response...

We are still awaiting the verdict from a college student that works with these types of videos.

She said she is analyzing it. Don't know why its taking so long thought.. She might be busy with college work and such.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I realy liked the part where the guy is sitting in the chair with that big azz cross...truly the funnist part

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
darklanser i salute u! mr monster avatar person sorry forgot ur name as im writing this reply. but can i add u to my messenger and can u send me the video?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join